Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 9:52 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sharing Winning Lottery System........

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Kola.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Kola's avatar - image
Blundering Time Traveler

United States
Member #28945
December 25, 2005
1532 Posts
Posted: May 5, 2006, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

What are people's thoughts on the chance that one discovers a truly winning

lottery system that hits with a 100 hundred percent accuracy. Is he/she obliged to

share it with everyone especially after picking up loads of pointers from a whole

lotta smart people? Or maybe just generously post numbers and disregard the

inevitable call for full disclosure. Personally I lean lean toward the sharing. But I

wonder... if loads of peole got wind of this fictional super-winning technique would

there be a danger of too many people knowing the system, and thereby

shutting the Pick 3/4 down. Cuz the state would have a hard time

raking in the dough. So in light of this, is it feasible to be completely

transparent? Thoughts? 

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: May 5, 2006, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

lottery system that hits with a 100 hundred percent accuracy. Is he/she obliged to

share it with everyone especially after picking up loads of pointers from a whole

inevitable call for full disclosure. Personally I lean lean toward the sharing. But I

wonder... if loads of peole got wind of this fictional super-winning technique would

transparent? Thoughts? 

No one should feel obliged to share any method they have pieced together from other methods.

However, I do know there are some men here in Ardmore who would not dare share their winning system with anyone. They win every day or every other day.. They say,, every other day. but the funny thing is they are only seen in our store every other day with the winning tickets.. tickets they bought else where the day before.. (where they had been collecting money from tickets they bought at our store the day before that.. )

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
      Member #9517
      December 10, 2004
      1279 Posts
      Posted: May 5, 2006, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

When I feel I have won enough money to support myself for the rest of my life, I might share my system with the rest of the world. Hypotetically speaking of course.

Kola's avatar - image
        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
        Member #28945
        December 25, 2005
        1532 Posts
        Posted: May 5, 2006, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

May bea bit naive of me , but do you think The Pick3/4 would go out of business if a super-winning system was shared? 

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: May 5, 2006, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

If too many people were using it for straight hits..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Kola's avatar - image
            Blundering Time Traveler

United States
            Member #28945
            December 25, 2005
            1532 Posts
            Posted: May 5, 2006, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Yeah Millions Wanted I've been 'kinda'  thinking the same thing. I would really like to give back to all those people whose posts I peeped to start me on my way. But full disclosure only after winning whole lot.

Kola's avatar - image
              Blundering Time Traveler

United States
              Member #28945
              December 25, 2005
              1532 Posts
              Posted: May 5, 2006, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

Hmm...Good Point Tntea. But with this winning system you would get tons of straight hits, because its a 100% accurate system

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19900 Posts
                Posted: May 5, 2006, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

The odds of any system being accurate for the pick3/4 games is 1:1000 and 1:10000 or .01% and .001%, the dream of any system being 100% accurate isn't even a realistic dream.  To break even and literally break the bank a system would only have to be correct 2:1000 or .2% of the times for a pick3 game.  What do you think a system that was correct 1:100 or 1% of the time would do?  In most state sponsored pick3 games that would be a $2500 for every $500 worth of tickets.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Kola's avatar - image
                  Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                  Member #28945
                  December 25, 2005
                  1532 Posts
                  Posted: May 5, 2006, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

Hey RJOh, yes those the hard core facts. Well, sort of. I t depends upon which paradigm you accept. I know for a fact that it is completely possibe to get the winning number in relatively small pool of numbers. If you implicitly accept those stats it going to be very hard transcend them. I give you my word that those stats don't completely hold up.

paurths's avatar - underground
                    Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                    Belgium
                    Member #19287
                    July 29, 2005
                    2254 Posts
                    Posted: May 5, 2006, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

transparent? Thoughts? 

What is the worst thing that might happen for someone who "discovered" a major winning system for, let's take, pick3?
                    (except for loss of life or anything like that...)

The nightmare would then be that the pick3-game would end.

Do you think the lotteries would still offer pick3 if they get their bankaccount kicked each and every day?

Unless one who "invents" this major winning system knows a few people with who she or he could share it with, and be absolutely sure they will keep it very very very quiet, this person best keeps it to himself.
                    Posting winners every now and then would be great for alot of people, no?

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

Kola's avatar - image
                      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                      Member #28945
                      December 25, 2005
                      1532 Posts
                      Posted: May 5, 2006, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

Yes Paurths a nightmare indeed! It would make me very reluctant to share. But posting numbers? Yeah, a whole bunch with deep pleasure...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19900 Posts
                        Posted: May 5, 2006, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Hey RJOh, yes those the hard core facts. Well, sort of. I t depends upon which paradigm you accept. I know for a fact that it is completely possibe to get the winning number in relatively small pool of numbers. If you implicitly accept those stats it going to be very hard transcend them. I give you my word that those stats don't completely hold up.

I don't play the pick3 very often, I was going on the little experience I've had posting pick3 predictions which if you check my prediction statistics are better for the pick3 game than my favorites, the pick5 and jackpot games.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Kola's avatar - image
                          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                          Member #28945
                          December 25, 2005
                          1532 Posts
                          Posted: May 5, 2006, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

Its interesting RJOh. I've found that playing the pick 3 is not too different than 

playing the pick 4. Powerball or MegaMillions are also manageable. But I won't try

them yet. I get tired just thinking about the manual manipulation I'd have to go

through. I see the manipulations clearly though.  But Whew, It would take me

forever to do itmanually. . I just take it as  "Pick" games too...Just alittle more

strenuous to stay with all of its strings. I think if one plays the Pick 3 and also the

Pick 4 regularly, themastery thats aquired will give a little more vision as to how to

handle the "power and mega" hairy beasts. Pick 4 is just like pick three. I try not to

get too distracted by the extra number. It just takes a willingness to do the

strenuous workout. I'll have to learn a little computer programming to help spit

out my workouts quickly.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                            Tx
                            United States
                            Member #4570
                            May 4, 2004
                            5180 Posts
                            Posted: May 6, 2006, 4:23 am - IP Logged

Many of us are of course working on this. As to sharing? Many of us have done a lot of that already and are still doing it.

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                              Wyncote,Pa
                              United States
                              Member #3206
                              January 3, 2004
                              61439 Posts
                              Posted: May 6, 2006, 7:59 am - IP Logged

Everyone must remember

that states perform pretests

so many accurate picks maybe

selected before actual game.

As long as the Commission can

influence the game , ballpark accuracy is only possible.