Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

CA SLP Question

Topic closed. 50 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Just6ntlc.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

When will WB 6 and MB 6 occur in same CA SLP draw?

Before 6/7/06 [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
After 6/7/06, but before end of 2006 [ 1 ]  [14.29%]
Before matrix change [ 1 ]  [14.29%]
After matrix change [ 1 ]  [14.29%]
Sometime soon (explain) [ 1 ]  [14.29%]
Never (explain) [ 3 ]  [42.86%]
Total Valid Votes [ 7 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 6 ]  

United States
Member #16612
June 2, 2005
3493 Posts
Posted: June 11, 2006, 12:21 am - IP Logged

I'm not sure if CA SLP has rolled yet. I'll check later, but I do know that PB has rolled and still the highest jackpot in the USA.

United States
    Member #16612
    June 2, 2005
    3493 Posts
    Posted: June 11, 2006, 3:42 am - IP Logged

I'm not sure if CA SLP has rolled yet. I'll check later, but I do know that PB has rolled and still the highest jackpot in the USA.

CASH Only, CA SLP has just rolled. Also, CA SLP has just set a new roll 17 low if the draw occurs on Wednesday 6/14. It'll be 64 million.

United States
      Member #379
      June 5, 2002
      11296 Posts
      Posted: June 13, 2006, 9:50 am - IP Logged

CASH Only, CA SLP has just rolled. Also, CA SLP has just set a new roll 17 low if the draw occurs on Wednesday 6/14. It'll be 64 million.

NY Rotto rolls over at only 2m per drawing. SLP is a far better game.

United States
        Member #16612
        June 2, 2005
        3493 Posts
        Posted: June 15, 2006, 10:40 am - IP Logged

CASH Only, I have some good news and bad news. The bad news is that PB also rolled and still is the largest jackpot in USA. The good news is that CA SLP rolled more than expected (6 million) and is higher than MM's current jackpot. Also, CA SLP set a new roll 18 low of 70 million.

United States
          Member #379
          June 5, 2002
          11296 Posts
          Posted: June 15, 2006, 11:13 am - IP Logged

CASH Only, I have some good news and bad news. The bad news is that PB also rolled and still is the largest jackpot in USA. The good news is that CA SLP rolled more than expected (6 million) and is higher than MM's current jackpot. Also, CA SLP set a new roll 18 low of 70 million.

The bad news is that NY Rotto rolled again.

70 million for SLP is nothing to sneeze at.

United States
            Member #16612
            June 2, 2005
            3493 Posts
            Posted: June 18, 2006, 2:12 am - IP Logged

CASH Only, I hope CA SLP continues to roll. I have to wait overnight to get results. However, in tonight's drawing, I was this close from the question come to an end. WB 6 came out on this draw. It came down to the MEGA Number. I had wished 6 came out as MB, but it was 4.

United States
              Member #16612
              June 2, 2005
              3493 Posts
              Posted: June 18, 2006, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

CASH Only, I hope CA SLP continues to roll. I have to wait overnight to get results. However, in tonight's drawing, I was this close from the question come to an end. WB 6 came out on this draw. It came down to the MEGA Number. I had wished 6 came out as MB, but it was 4.

CASH Only, the CA Lotto Website was down for several hours. So this morning, I went to CA Lottery retailer. CA SLP has rolled and set a new roll 19 low if the draw occurs. The CA SLP Jackpot is at $76 million, the largest jackpot in the world while both MM and PB jackpots were won in last draw.

United States
                Member #379
                June 5, 2002
                11296 Posts
                Posted: June 19, 2006, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

CASH Only, the CA Lotto Website was down for several hours. So this morning, I went to CA Lottery retailer. CA SLP has rolled and set a new roll 19 low if the draw occurs. The CA SLP Jackpot is at $76 million, the largest jackpot in the world while both MM and PB jackpots were won in last draw.

Given the terrible lower tier prizes, it would be awful if NY Rotto had the nation's highest jackpot.

United States
                  Member #16612
                  June 2, 2005
                  3493 Posts
                  Posted: June 20, 2006, 10:59 am - IP Logged

CASH Only, I would be surprised if NY Lotto wins jackpot, but CA SLP continues to roll.

United States
                    Member #379
                    June 5, 2002
                    11296 Posts
                    Posted: June 20, 2006, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

CASH Only, I would be surprised if NY Lotto wins jackpot, but CA SLP continues to roll.

When NY Lotto finally is hit, it won't be me. I hope California SLP keeps rolling.

United States
                      Member #16612
                      June 2, 2005
                      3493 Posts
                      Posted: June 22, 2006, 10:19 am - IP Logged

CASH Only, CA SLP tied the most number of rolls without a CA SLP jackpot winner with 20. Also, the CA SLP set a new roll 20 low of 82 million initially. The roll 20 low on the draw is 84 million. If CA SLP continues to roll after this draw, it will set a record for most number of rolls from this point forward with a certain amount of jackpot [in millions] until a jackpot is hit.

CASH Only, I'm disappointed that NY Lotto rolled. I would have been happy if NY Lotto was hit. Their roll was only $2 million compared to $6 million for CA SLP.

United States
                        Member #379
                        June 5, 2002
                        11296 Posts
                        Posted: June 22, 2006, 11:47 am - IP Logged

CASH Only, CA SLP tied the most number of rolls without a CA SLP jackpot winner with 20. Also, the CA SLP set a new roll 20 low of 82 million initially. The roll 20 low on the draw is 84 million. If CA SLP continues to roll after this draw, it will set a record for most number of rolls from this point forward with a certain amount of jackpot [in millions] until a jackpot is hit.

CASH Only, I'm disappointed that NY Lotto rolled. I would have been happy if NY Lotto was hit. Their roll was only $2 million compared to $6 million for CA SLP.

Fewer people are throwing their money away on NY Lotto. As recently as last year, there were rollovers of 3 million.

United States
                          Member #16612
                          June 2, 2005
                          3493 Posts
                          Posted: June 25, 2006, 3:30 am - IP Logged

CASH Only, I just looked at CA SLP website to get the draw results. CA SLP has just set a new record in terms of number of rolls. CA SLP has now gone 21 straight without a jackpot winner. The current CA SLP Jackpot is at least 89 million for Wednesday 6/28.

United States
                            Member #379
                            June 5, 2002
                            11296 Posts
                            Posted: June 26, 2006, 10:37 am - IP Logged

CASH Only, I just looked at CA SLP website to get the draw results. CA SLP has just set a new record in terms of number of rolls. CA SLP has now gone 21 straight without a jackpot winner. The current CA SLP Jackpot is at least 89 million for Wednesday 6/28.

Isn't that a 7 million jump? I was away most of the weekend. Unfortunately NY Lotto rolled as well, by just 2 million.

United States
                              Member #16612
                              June 2, 2005
                              3493 Posts
                              Posted: June 27, 2006, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

CASH Only, CA SLP Jackpot has raised to 90 million due to sale expectations up from the initial start of 89 million. I hope CA SLP rolls and hurts MM sales, but also hope NY wins lotto.