Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Full moon numbers for jackpot games

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Rip Snorter.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Brenda33's avatar - friends
Oklahoma City
United States
Member #35222
March 14, 2006
189 Posts
Posted: May 18, 2006, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

Until then, I'll just have to live with the knowledge that people are liable to use numbers I provide at the risk of losing their money.

The lottery is a game of chance.  Some play for fun, some play seriously.  I play a little bit of both knowing that I may or may not win anything.  At any rate, you're on a good track and I appreciate your knowledge.  Thank you.

New Mexico
    United States
    Member #12305
    March 10, 2005
    2984 Posts
    Posted: May 19, 2006, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

Until then, I'll just have to live with the knowledge that people are liable to use numbers I provide at the risk of losing their money.

The lottery is a game of chance.  Some play for fun, some play seriously.  I play a little bit of both knowing that I may or may not win anything.  At any rate, you're on a good track and I appreciate your knowledge.  Thank you.

on a good track

It's all luck, Brenda.  I hope you have a lot of it.

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

Brenda33's avatar - friends
      Oklahoma City
      United States
      Member #35222
      March 14, 2006
      189 Posts
      Posted: May 22, 2006, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

would be willing to help with keeping track of the system.  I was beginning to find hope in maybe someday winning the Powerball.  Let me know.  However, if you definitely decide to discontinue, please keep in touch with me when you're doing a work down on the moon and numbers.  Thank you so much for hard work in this area.  Brenda33 - Oklahoma

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #12305
        March 10, 2005
        2984 Posts
        Posted: May 22, 2006, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Brenda:

I hope you the best in winning the PB jackpot. 

My general thought is that anyone who aspires to win lotteries needs to do a lot of work and research.  Keeping an open mind might help, and disbelieving anything anyone pronounces at truth might help.

I've spent a lot of time trying to figure out numbers behavior over the last year or so.  I left a set of tracks a mile wide on the threads and on my blog.  If you're interested in knowing what worked for me, to one degree or another, what didn't work, feel free to backtrack me.

I hope it helps.

My mood at the moment leads me to think I'm going to be backing off posting on LP for a while, be it predictions, blog entries, threads.

I wish you the best.

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser