Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Betslips.Com Who Own It?

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 11 years ago by BevsPicks.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Tenaj's avatar - michellea
Charlotte NC
United States
Member #17406
June 18, 2005
4053 Posts
Posted: May 19, 2006, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

Thank you, Bev.  But, Janet is right ... there is no way using the method I used to find out who really owns the company.  They could both use the same company to register the domain, but they may not be related to each other at all.

Thanks Calidude.  They have different I.P addresses.

WHOIS Record For

betslips.com

Certified Offer Service - Make an offer on this domain
SSL Certificates - Make this site secure
Site Confirm Seals - Become a trusted Web Site

The data contained in Go Daddy Software, Inc.'s WhoIs database, while believed by the company to be reliable, is provided "as is" with no guarantee or warranties regarding its accuracy.  This information is provided for the sole purpose of assisting you in obtaining information about domain name registration records. Any use of this data for any other purpose is expressly forbidden without the prior written permission of Go Daddy Software, Inc.  By submitting an inquiry, you agree to these terms of usage and limitations of warranty.  In particular, you agree not to use this data to allow, enable, or otherwise make possible, dissemination or collection of this data, in part or in its entirety, for any purpose, such as the transmission of unsolicited advertising and and solicitations of any kind, including spam.  You further agree not to use this data to enable high volume, automated or robotic electronic processes designed to collect or compile this data for any purpose, including mining this data for your own personal or commercial purposes.   Please note: the registrant of the domain name is specified in the "registrant" field.  In most cases, Go Daddy Software, Inc.  is not the registrant of domain names listed in this database.   Registrant:    Katz Global Domain Name Trust     Registered through: GoDaddy.com    Domain Name: BETSLIPS.COM     Domain servers in listed order:       PARK5.SECURESERVER.NET       PARK6.SECURESERVER.NET      For complete domain details go to:    http://who.godaddy.com/whoischeck.aspx?Domain=BETSLIPS.COM 
  The previous information has been obtained either directly from the registrant or a registrar of the domain name other than Network Solutions. Network Solutions, therefore, does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.

Show underlying registry data for this record

Current Registrar:GO DADDY SOFTWARE, INC.
IP Address:200.115.174.46  (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location:PA(PANAMA)
Record Type:Domain Name
Server Type:IIS 6
Lock Status:REGISTRAR-LOCK
Web Site Status:Active
DMOZ no listings
Y! Directory: see listings
Meta Description:Play lottery tickets online and win a big jackpot, including Mega Millions, Powerball, New York (NY) Lotto, Florida (FL) Lotto, California (CA) SuperLotto Plus, and numbers games like Pick 3, Pick 4, and Pick 5.
Meta Keywords:lottery,mega millions,powerball,tickets,lotto,online,megamillions,fl,florida,ny,new york,ca,california,pick 3,pick 4,pick5,pick3,pick4,pick5,lotto south,lottosouth,uk,euro millions,euromillions
Secure:Yes
E-commerce:Yes
Traffic Ranking:1
Data as of:12-Apr-2006

takeemtothebank

United States
    Member #33085
    February 18, 2006
    743 Posts
    Posted: May 19, 2006, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Califdude the reason that I say they are related is this: Those 2 websites are the only ones that I have seen posted here by name that deal with online lotteries.  I have tried to include certain sites in my posts and the name of the sites were deleted off.

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
      Member #2338
      September 17, 2003
      2063 Posts
      Posted: May 20, 2006, 12:25 am - IP Logged

Well the nice thing is we all know who owns and runs this web site.

The payment system is very different between the websites though. I don't use Prime Ticket now since they suddenly stopped selling UK lottery tickets maybe later if Euromillions gets big. I have a feeling Betslips has more ticket agents. Personally I think they could just have someone in the UK and BC, Canada cover the games on the internet in their underwear.

I doubt it would be easy to verify the owners without looking at tax records. If they aren't publicly traded than information is going to be scarce.

I would really doubt the same people are involved in both companies. Odds are it's just the same registry service. 

United States
        Member #33085
        February 18, 2006
        743 Posts
        Posted: May 20, 2006, 7:57 am - IP Logged

Maybe the same people don't own the site, but I stell believe that there is some kind of relationship there. It's really not a big deal. I was just curious. The number of responses that I have gotten from this thread have been great. Thanks to all of you!