Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

"Windfall" on NBC

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Tinker.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #34931
March 9, 2006
98 Posts
Posted: May 19, 2006, 1:21 am - IP Logged

Previous closed thread

Series premier . . Thursday, June 8th on NBC

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: May 19, 2006, 1:58 am - IP Logged

don't watch much tv but i might watch this......

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
      Member #12618
      March 18, 2005
      2060 Posts
      Posted: May 19, 2006, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

Yep I brought this up a while ago. =) I plan on watching it!

starchild_45's avatar - spherewall2
        kent, washington
        United States
        Member #3509
        January 26, 2004
        465 Posts
        Posted: May 19, 2006, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

just in case you are interested in this program. not much on the site but you can see the players. http://www.nbc.com/Windfall/

kent, washington
          United States
          Member #3509
          January 26, 2004
          465 Posts
          Posted: May 19, 2006, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

just in case you are interested in this program. not much on the site but you can see the players. http://www.nbc.com/Windfall/

tivo doesn't go out that far so i can program it to be recorded yet. finally a show about lottery winners.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
            Zeta Reticuli Star System
            United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10388 Posts
            Posted: May 19, 2006, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Wonder if they'll be a Jack whitaker type character in the group.

United States
              Member #38807
              May 5, 2006
              34 Posts
              Posted: May 19, 2006, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

^^^ that's what I was about to say... I wonder which ones are going to be the broke ones

Maryland
                United States
                Member #35590
                March 20, 2006
                185 Posts
                Posted: May 22, 2006, 8:39 am - IP Logged

^^^ that's what I was about to say... I wonder which ones are going to be the broke ones

I can tell you at least one of the characters who is gonna be broke......It is the guy who said "I am gonna step out for awhile and buy me a football team...Is there anything you want me to pick up for you while I am out?"

The guy only won $20mil....I don't think he has grasped the scale as to what 20mil is gonna buy.Agree with stupid

United States
                  Member #12618
                  March 18, 2005
                  2060 Posts
                  Posted: May 22, 2006, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

I can tell you at least one of the characters who is gonna be broke......It is the guy who said "I am gonna step out for awhile and buy me a football team...Is there anything you want me to pick up for you while I am out?"

The guy only won $20mil....I don't think he has grasped the scale as to what 20mil is gonna buy.Agree with stupid

Yep, I'm thinking that that guy will be one of the first to go broke. Also didn't the commercials say that 20 friends won the jackpot or something? That's a lot of people sharing one jackpot. I'll have to catch it again. Although it won't be too hard because NBC has been showing the commercials a lot!

kent, washington
                    United States
                    Member #3509
                    January 26, 2004
                    465 Posts
                    Posted: May 22, 2006, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

Yep, I'm thinking that that guy will be one of the first to go broke. Also didn't the commercials say that 20 friends won the jackpot or something? That's a lot of people sharing one jackpot. I'll have to catch it again. Although it won't be too hard because NBC has been showing the commercials a lot!

would love to see the commercials. not a big nbc fan except for law and order. i will just have to watch this conversation stream for when it gets close to the start date. i will check tivo again to see if it is listed so i can catch an episode on tv. even if it is a real bad show i can probably stomach 2 or 3 shows.

kent, washington
                      United States
                      Member #3509
                      January 26, 2004
                      465 Posts
                      Posted: May 25, 2006, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

would love to see the commercials. not a big nbc fan except for law and order. i will just have to watch this conversation stream for when it gets close to the start date. i will check tivo again to see if it is listed so i can catch an episode on tv. even if it is a real bad show i can probably stomach 2 or 3 shows.

finally saw the commercial and it looks interesting.

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
                        Member #91
                        January 19, 2002
                        12004 Posts
                        Posted: May 25, 2006, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

I was just thinking about this show the other day,,,,,hopefully it will be an interesting show....

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                          Tennessee
                          United States
                          Member #7853
                          October 15, 2004
                          11338 Posts
                          Posted: May 26, 2006, 6:49 am - IP Logged

Lurking.i'll watch with a peanut butter and popcorn sandwich.....

United States
                            Member #12618
                            March 18, 2005
                            2060 Posts
                            Posted: May 26, 2006, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

If anybody wants me to I can take some screen captures of the commercials and post them. I have recorded about 5 different commercials. I wish I had the ability to create videos but I don't, just screen caps.

United States
                              Member #34931
                              March 9, 2006
                              98 Posts
                              Posted: May 26, 2006, 2:27 pm - IP Logged