Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can anyone write this program?

Topic closed. 56 replies. Last post 11 years ago by SirMetro.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Raven62's avatar - binary
New Jersey
United States
Member #17843
June 28, 2005
49674 Posts
Posted: May 25, 2006, 10:03 am - IP Logged

Thanks so muchhh for that nifty counter. I have been doing this for months by hand ..and your program makes it so much quicker and I don't have to double check three times...wow! Is there one for the pick 4?

Yes: Look back thru the thread for paurths post on: May 23, 2006, 7:33 pm

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    New York, NY
    United States
    Member #39471
    May 16, 2006
    2696 Posts
    Posted: May 25, 2006, 10:29 am - IP Logged

Yes I found it...believe me when I say this is bar none the best software for the pick3 and pick4! If people know how to use it. Paurths you are the best! I will share some secrets of using this program ...

1. Paurths can you rewrite the program to list the hits in reverse order. This is a bombshell!

example:

Digits Hits

In the current prgram the hits would be listed :

If the order was

0 instead you will see some magic...

Trying to guess which digits to place a check and run the wheel is a losing strategy. People are looking at the wrong thing. Look at the order!!!!!!!!paurths program gives it you if you only look! Look at the order/rank!!!! Keep your eyes on the rankings!!!!!

My brother Andy (Andy10475) has been doing this by hand producing his daily grids.

$$$

New York, NY
      United States
      Member #39471
      May 16, 2006
      2696 Posts
      Posted: May 25, 2006, 10:30 am - IP Logged

Paurths if it's not too much trouble:

1. Reverse the rankings......as I explained above

2. A copy and paste function for the rank/positions section....I can copy and paste the results and the draws..I want to be able to copy the ranks/order... 

As I said this software is the absolute best thing ever to happen to pick3 and pick4! 

The software as it is is still highly useful and better than anything out there if one knows what to look for! 

$$$

New York, NY
        United States
        Member #39471
        May 16, 2006
        2696 Posts
        Posted: May 25, 2006, 11:15 am - IP Logged

hi Tntea,

is it something like this that you could use?

hotcoldcounter

type in, or paste the numbers into the upper yellow box,
        you can use any character between the numbers, or even use no character, anything will be fine (example: 123456789 will be just as fine as 123, 456, 789 or 123- 4 5 6/ 789)

Then press the button "Count",
        the 3 listboxes will then be filled with the digits, with sortorder: hits descending and digit ascending

hotcoldcounter

Then make your selection for the digits you want to use for each position, select or deselect any of the ways the number should be created and press "Create numbers".

click the image to download the tool, or click here

Grtz
        Ricky

Let me use th to explain what i have been saying. Look at the section that says pos(position)1...pos2..pos3.

These ten numbers are the best predictive tool for the pick 3 if you know what to look for.

However this order is too intuitive....

Notice that in position 1...0,4,7 have the same number of hits... so you'd rank them (as the software does)

My suggestion (which has worked for me for months--the reason is a bit complex but it's mathematical) is to reverse that order.

Do this for each position...

and then take this new list of 10 numbers ...and see the magic!!!.back test and you will see that every 2 weeks o9r so..you have hits without doing any further tweaking. Just ten numbers (changed daily of course). To get more consistent results requires additional analysis..but this tool is the greatetst start!

Paurths if you need any further clarification please let me know.

$$$

New York, NY
          United States
          Member #39471
          May 16, 2006
          2696 Posts
          Posted: May 25, 2006, 11:25 am - IP Logged

There is a bug in the 9ick 4 counter program also...It almost screwed me...(not to take away from its usefulness). But I have to still do manual checking in excel until the bugs are sorted out.

The last position...was way off...I had only one (3)  in the last column and it showed me that 3 was the top digit with 4 hits...Just because I have been tracking all the digit and knew that could not be I doule checked....

I double chekced..the position 4 (units) in the pick 4 tool is buggy....Caution!

$$$

New York, NY
            United States
            Member #39471
            May 16, 2006
            2696 Posts
            Posted: May 25, 2006, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

Paurths did it again! Thanks for the adjustment to the P4 ) counter software...As I said this will go down as the most innovative and best predictive tool for the P4 (the P3 also).

Now here is the bombshell...

1. Take the last 20...-30...draws... Longer draws are meaningless...

2. Put them in the tool (Check Hits Desc and Digits asc...)

3. Click count..

4. Watch the positions...

5. Copy the ten numbers (showing the positions/rankings)

6. Compare to the results for that day....

7. Back test.

8. Back test...at least 30 days...using the 20 draws previous to that day's....

9. Notice anything...

10. I have been doing this by hand for months in excel..Now Paurths makes this a breeze

You will notice that in 98% of the time ...at least 3 of the 4 digits of the winning number is on one of these

rows...one of 10 numbers...with careful observation and more analysis using other tools you can generate hits frequently

$$$

New York, NY
              United States
              Member #39471
              May 16, 2006
              2696 Posts
              Posted: May 25, 2006, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

Another way to use Paurths marvelous tool///

1. Input last 20- 30 draws

2. Check Hits Descending Digits Ascending...

3. Look at the top line...ie first row pos 1, pos2, pos3 pos 4

4. Wheel

pos1.............pos 2................pos3

pos1+1........pos 2+1.............pos3+1

pos1-1.........pos2-1...............pos3-1

Wheel....you get 81 numbers....(includes doubles, doubl-doubles and triples)...uncheck doubles-doubles for even less odds

In more than 60% of the times your hits will come from one of those 81 numbers... 

$$$

New York, NY
                United States
                Member #39471
                May 16, 2006
                2696 Posts
                Posted: May 25, 2006, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Is anyone paying attention!!

$$$

florida
                  United States
                  Member #2230
                  September 2, 2003
                  125 Posts
                  Posted: May 25, 2006, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

4. Wheel

Wheel....you get 81 numbers....(includes doubles, doubl-doubles and triples)...uncheck doubles-doubles for even less odds

In more than 60% of the times your hits will come from one of those 81 numbers... 

Yes, I'm paying attention.  But I'm stuck here on #4.  I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to be wheeling.  Would you please explain?

Thanks

New York, NY
                    United States
                    Member #39471
                    May 16, 2006
                    2696 Posts
                    Posted: May 25, 2006, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

4. Wheel

Yes, I'm paying attention.  But I'm stuck here on #4.  I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to be wheeling.  Would you please explain?

Thanks

4mybrdz:

If the top line is 7035 in order I would wheel the follwing 81 numbers:

pos 1        pos 2      pos3.........pos4

6 .................9..............2............4

In essence this is a 1 up, one down strategy....the key is selcting the number of draws...nothing larher than 30-40 draws serves any useful purpose ...random numbers have discernible patterns only over small samples

$$$

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                      Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: May 26, 2006, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

The Zid Straight Wheeling System by MikeK, is a LIMITED version of this same straight wheeler integrated with a sort of LIMITED version of a straight Hot-Cold filter.

It has good things and not so good things.

On the straight wheeler, you can't pick individual digits to wheel, only integrated groups of Hot and or Cold digits, that is a very serious limitation.

On the straight Hot-Cold filter options or selections, there are only 4 patterns filters options to select and or de-select from, instead of the full 8 straight patterns that should have been there as options.

In other words, the program was (is) crippled, this is not to say that it is a bad program, just that it could had been made very much better.

Too bad!

It also has other filtering options, such as some High-Low and Even-Odd filters, but as with the Hot-Cold filter, they are also crippled by having being made into 4 patterns filters each instead of the full blown 8 patterns filters that they should had been, I guess that back on those days when the program was made, very few people knew anything about pick 3 and pick 4 lottery filters and even fewer probably used them.

The Zid program can use a re-make or an update.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if Ricky will put his improved wheeler and its companion Hot-Cold filters into his FreeWheeler programs or not.

But the FreeWheelers would be very much better if he does it.

-------------------------

That reminds me that he should just go ahead and give his FreeWheelers a games' database, the Hot-Cold and other possible filters to come can use it.

------------------------------------------

SirMetro's avatar - center
                        East of Atlanta
                        United States
                        Member #6191
                        August 11, 2004
                        1389 Posts
                        Posted: May 26, 2006, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

The fundamentals of what he is doing is the same as the spreadsheet I started 2 years ago before I found LP. My concept is relatively simple. I still maintain my spreadsheets. Although they are a bit bulky and big, they still do the job well and tend to produce the correct number. Problem is in finding it without spending a small fortune. My system works like this;

ABC
                        000<--Hot
                        111<--Ignore
                        222<--Ignore
                        333<--Ignore
                        444<--WarmDue
                        555<--CoolDue
                        666<--Ignore
                        777<--Ignore
                        888<--Ignore
                        999<--Cold

From this table, I would then condense it to a 3x4 grid (4x4 for Cash 4) that looked like this;

ABC
                        000<--Hot
                        444<--WarmDue
                        555<--CoolDue
                        999<--Cold

From this grid, I then setup a table to reflect all of the numbers (as a straight) without any reduction for possible duplicates;

1abcabcabcabcabcabcabcabc
                        2abcabcabcabcabcabcabcabc
                        3abcabcabcabcabcabcabcabc
                        4abcabcabcabcabcabcabcabc
                        5abcabcabcabcabcabcabcabc
                        6abcabcabcabcabcabcabcabc
                        7abcabcabcabcabcabcabcabc
                        8abcabcabcabcabcabcabcabc

I have created this table for both the Midday and the Evening Games. I also created the same table with both games Combined. Additionally, I also developed an alternate table to reflect a different time period to allow an oppurtunity to narrow down on the numbers. Between the 2, I would compare and seach out duplicates. I would venture to say that those hit on average of about 10% (or less) of the time. Not impressive enough to risk playing regularly.

I also did the exact same type of Grid for VTracs. With an expanded Grid of 3x6 to be able to reflect BOTH numbers each VTrac number represented. I also compare against the other grids, seeking out duplicates with the belief that if enough of the various grids agreed, I could be very close to having the right number.

Now, the numbers would get ordered from the most hit to the least hit in a top-down arrangement. Also, I sorted on more then just a single selection. A constant problem I encountered was that on many occasions, several numbers tied for the count. To determine which number should be moved up, I defined 3 time references to compare against. This now pushes the number that should be due either closer to the center or to the top. On average, a winning number can be found within this system at least 80% of the time. My problem is, there are just too many darn numbers to sift thru. Currently, I am "mapping" out each hit for each day of the week. The hope is to find an establish pattern within the grid.

Anyway, the intent of this post was to provide an idea of how to seek out numbers and where to check mark it within Paurth's software so that it increased your chance of finding a winning number. One final note, a 3x4 Cash 3 Grid yeilds 64 numbers and a 4x4 Cash 4 Grid yeilds 256 numbers. Also, over the years, I have found that the magic number of picks to use ranges between 29 to 31. Adjust it as you see fit till you find a usuable pattern.

Sir Metro