Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How about this?

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 11 years ago by CalifDude.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Poway CA (San Diego County)
United States
Member #3489
January 25, 2004
14120 Posts
Posted: May 24, 2006, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

The method that Kola has been showing got me to thinking. 

That method gets a box almost every time by playing all 640 numbers. 

If you wheel 9 digits, you get 729 combinations that have all the combos out of the 1000 that don't contain the 1 digit you left out.  You might want to leave out the oldest or maybe the digit that has hit the least, I don't know.

You play all 729 combos for $0.25 BOX.  If the digit you left out hits, you lose your bet of $182.25.

But, if it does not hit, you win.  If the number is a 6-way, you will have 6 winning boxes at $37.50 = $225.00 for a profit of $42.50.

If the number is a 3-way, you will have 3 winning boxes at $75.00 = (same as above).

If the number is a triple, you will have 1 winning straight (yes, even though you bet it as box) at $225.00 (same profit as the other 2).

So, bottom line as long at the number you left out does not hit, you will make a profit of $42.50 every time guaranteed.

Would that work in the long run?  I don't know, but it is an interesting thought.

Konformthismfs's avatar - lisasham
    CA
    United States
    Member #4429
    April 23, 2004
    426 Posts
    Posted: May 24, 2006, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

I don't know CD. My view on betting is if you can't win at least 4x the bet when you win then it's not worth doing. And if you leave out the 1 number, there's still a chance you can lose.

It's not what you got,  It's what you give,  It's not the life you choose, It's the life you live! Guitar

amilby30's avatar - nw logo.jpg
      Cobb
      United States
      Member #26586
      November 19, 2005
      9776 Posts
      Posted: May 25, 2006, 12:39 am - IP Logged

friday you can increase that profit  the cure is on the way

I LOVE THIS SPORT !!   BY30PREDICTIONS

United States
        Member #3489
        January 25, 2004
        14120 Posts
        Posted: May 25, 2006, 12:47 am - IP Logged

friday you can increase that profit  the cure is on the way

Yes, I know!!  I have been sorta just cruising along waiting for Friday. 

amilby30's avatar - nw logo.jpg
          Cobb
          United States
          Member #26586
          November 19, 2005
          9776 Posts
          Posted: May 25, 2006, 12:56 am - IP Logged

i wish we were all sitting at a table with ,paper,pecils, and labtops  we would have been cracked it

I LOVE THIS SPORT !!   BY30PREDICTIONS

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
            Member #1987
            August 5, 2003
            8968 Posts
            Posted: May 25, 2006, 1:13 am - IP Logged

Hello amilby30, I have been wishing & wanting to be in that type of setting for a long time. It would be great to have a PC teleconference. One would not even have to get dressed, just make yourself presentable from the chest up. HAHAHA, LOL.

United States
              Member #3489
              January 25, 2004
              14120 Posts
              Posted: May 25, 2006, 2:59 am - IP Logged

I don't know CD. My view on betting is if you can't win at least 4x the bet when you win then it's not worth doing. And if you leave out the 1 number, there's still a chance you can lose.

The 4x would be a good strategy if you lost a lot, but with the method I am talking about, statistically you will win 90% of the time (you are using 90% of the digits).  When you are winning that often, you don't need to win as much.

Yes, you will lose.  I guarantee that too!!  But hopefully you will lose only 10% of the time.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: May 25, 2006, 3:24 am - IP Logged

CD

Or you can filter out or leave out 1 digit per position, it does not have to be the same digit for all 3 positions.

CD, You already are very good at pick 3 prediction, few people do as well or as good as you do, whatever the proper word might be.

You just need to shift a little from box to straight same principles apply more or less, Don't be so shy, make the change. You can do it, box was not easy, it took a while, but you got it, now try straight, it won't be easy either and might take a while too, but you will get it in time.

Good luck.

Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: May 25, 2006, 3:34 am - IP Logged

Hello amilby30, I have been wishing & wanting to be in that type of setting for a long time. It would be great to have a PC teleconference. One would not even have to get dressed, just make yourself presentable from the chest up. HAHAHA, LOL.

Laverne

Hi!

Just wear a very long shirt, or wrap a blanket around you.

But, why show yourself?

Have the camera pointed at your picture instead or at anything else, but why a camera? A voice and a computer screen should be good enough.

As to beating the hell out of the lottery?, I thought that we were already doing well enough with that.

Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: May 25, 2006, 3:37 am - IP Logged

i wish we were all sitting at a table with ,paper,pecils, and labtops  we would have been cracked it

I thought that the pick 3 had already been cracked some time ago, by the LP lottery experts.

United States
                      Member #3489
                      January 25, 2004
                      14120 Posts
                      Posted: May 25, 2006, 10:39 am - IP Logged

CD

Or you can filter out or leave out 1 digit per position, it does not have to be the same digit for all 3 positions.

CD, You already are very good at pick 3 prediction, few people do as well or as good as you do, whatever the proper word might be.

You just need to shift a little from box to straight same principles apply more or less, Don't be so shy, make the change. You can do it, box was not easy, it took a while, but you got it, now try straight, it won't be easy either and might take a while too, but you will get it in time.

Good luck.

Thank you very much, Fernando.  But after Friday's announcement by amilby30, I won't have to work on lotto methods anymore!!

Philadelphia,Penna
                        United States
                        Member #7155
                        September 23, 2004
                        81 Posts
                        Posted: May 25, 2006, 10:46 am - IP Logged

C'Mon Friday. Barbaraann68

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                          Member #5344
                          June 30, 2004
                          23641 Posts
                          Posted: May 25, 2006, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

I thought that the pick 3 had already been cracked some time ago, by the LP lottery experts.

Oh there is a person here who claims to have cracked it..

they get bent out of shape when someone finds a method that provides 9 to 10 hits a week..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                            New York, NY
                            United States
                            Member #39471
                            May 16, 2006
                            2698 Posts
                            Posted: May 25, 2006, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

CD my brother Andy (Andy10475) have been using less than 250 numbers and in 98% of the times the winning number is in the list...as a box at least...see my NY list...daily...Since I started posting this long list (today it was less than 180 numbers-check it out)..I have never failed to have both morning and evening numbers on the list...

The secret to Pick3 is pairing...work with pairs and you only have ten digits to choose the final number...

Is there a prog that if you  put in the pairs it can run off the complete iterations...

Example..

I put in the followng pairs

27, 35,  74

and it will spew out

270, 271, 272........279

350, 351, 352...........359

740, 741, 742.....749

It must be able to handle at least 30 pairs at a time? 

etc...? 

How do you get the pairs...

1 way is to pick the last 30 pairs in the last few 10 (or 20)..remember...every 3 digit number has 3 pairs: front pair, back pair and side pair (which everyone forgets) ...

Example...

Pairs: 45, 58 and 48.... 

$$$

United States
                              Member #3489
                              January 25, 2004
                              14120 Posts
                              Posted: May 25, 2006, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

CD my brother Andy (Andy10475) have been using less than 250 numbers and in 98% of the times the winning number is in the list...as a box at least...see my NY list...daily...Since I started posting this long list (today it was less than 180 numbers-check it out)..I have never failed to have both morning and evening numbers on the list...

The secret to Pick3 is pairing...work with pairs and you only have ten digits to choose the final number...

Is there a prog that if you  put in the pairs it can run off the complete iterations...

Example..

I put in the followng pairs

27, 35,  74

and it will spew out

270, 271, 272........279

350, 351, 352...........359

740, 741, 742.....749

It must be able to handle at least 30 pairs at a time? 

etc...? 

I have a list of 220 numbers that hits every draw.  Not a big deal!

I have not in the past worked much with pairs but I have recently developed a spreedsheet that counts the number of pairs in the last 26 draws then takes the top 10 and adds the last 6 digits drawn.  I have not tested it enough to know if it is a winner.