Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

amilby hits again

Topic closed. 46 replies. Last post 11 years ago by kayee.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Richland
United States
Member #2438
October 3, 2003
26 Posts
Posted: May 28, 2006, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Amilby, I whole heartedly enjoy  your post.  I love you rnumbers and have had several hit using what you post.  Some of t he other post members who are trying to down you should just get with the program and start using what you post, or forget  harassing you and find their own system.  I can hardly figure out a system any way and are very proud of what you have done.  Keep posting the winning numbers and I will keep hitting.  I am not trying to figure out a system to get rich, just enjoy playing and getting PAID.  While some of  you out there are critizing Amilby, leave her alone and when she gets ready to give  you the secret then there it is.  So I say again, God bless  you on what you do and continuing posting those winning hits. Hurray!  sweetthang99.

kayee's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
    missouri
    United States
    Member #34763
    March 7, 2006
    756 Posts
    Posted: May 28, 2006, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

well i be callin you out. you doenot no how to argumetn. why you bringin up the good numebers you put out? that isnot the questoin. you honestie an promise is the questoin. you da one say friday. be hear. we was hear. only upset was you not hear. not anyone say you numebers bad. only you bad girl. shame you not show or say sorry for not be hear.

ROFL