Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

amilby hits again

Topic closed. 46 replies. Last post 11 years ago by kayee.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2006, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

I have done lots of back testing with TN.. It is a promising little tool to use with your other methods..

Not sure what she had with the Kola's system.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: May 28, 2006, 12:00 am - IP Logged

I worked in DE too..

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
      Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
      Member #38062
      April 23, 2006
      12580 Posts
      Posted: May 28, 2006, 12:06 am - IP Logged

Ga Too. In case anyone noticed

5 8 1
         6 5 8 0
         4 1 4
         1 6 5 9

here is the 548

It's a great tool for everyone to use with their system!  White Bounce

amilby30's avatar - nw logo.jpg
        Cobb
        United States
        Member #26586
        November 19, 2005
        9701 Posts
        Posted: May 28, 2006, 12:22 am - IP Logged

what is this some type of divnici  code i owe no one anything i havent taken anything from  this post not even other peoples number i have only given.i have  let it be known to  many members on this post  members parthus,wannawin24,a few others that my husband was the one who  came up with shift method the acount made was created bye him he had change of mind about putting his full method out thier due to trying perfect it  with kolas method  what ever he did i will not apologize for it is not owed, the bits and pieces i have learned i have put out their ,you would figure some people would be satisfied with me just  potsting winning number week after week less nums more hits , what do i get in return place right in the middle of a mystery  plot lol  so what ,  some of the post posted sound as if some have put thier dreams  of instant income in to my hands and  i let them down ,sounds like a gamblers hope to me instead of a lotto player. 

on another note cash four has a cure  the shift, watch for post dont let your fellings get in the way of gettin paid i will start posting  on monday.  and yes i  am working with kola  down to 30 Wink  i guess that will become a divinci code lets see if all the great detectives can crack that. not all not offended lets continue to get paid

I LOVE THIS SPORT !!   BY30PREDICTIONS

teacake58's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
          AL
          United States
          Member #29698
          January 5, 2006
          1141 Posts
          Posted: May 28, 2006, 12:26 am - IP Logged

thanks looking forward to your posts

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
            Member #14
            November 9, 2001
            31349 Posts
            Posted: May 28, 2006, 12:50 am - IP Logged

what is this some type of divnici  code i owe no one anything i havent taken anything from  this post not even other peoples number i have only given.i have  let it be known to  many members on this post  members parthus,wannawin24,a few others that my husband was the one who  came up with shift method the acount made was created bye him he had change of mind about putting his full method out thier due to trying perfect it  with kolas method  what ever he did i will not apologize for it is not owed, the bits and pieces i have learned i have put out their ,you would figure some people would be satisfied with me just  potsting winning number week after week less nums more hits , what do i get in return place right in the middle of a mystery  plot lol  so what ,  some of the post posted sound as if some have put thier dreams  of instant income in to my hands and  i let them down ,sounds like a gamblers hope to me instead of a lotto player. 

on another note cash four has a cure  the shift, watch for post dont let your fellings get in the way of gettin paid i will start posting  on monday.  and yes i  am working with kola  down to 30 Wink  i guess that will become a divinci code lets see if all the great detectives can crack that. not all not offended lets continue to get paid

thanks for update.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Poway CA (San Diego County)
              United States
              Member #3489
              January 25, 2004
              14120 Posts
              Posted: May 28, 2006, 12:58 am - IP Logged

Well, lottoinvestment said that you were trying to give him the info via PM, but that you were having trouble with your air card.  Todd determined that you BOTH were using the same ISP address.  How can that be?  If lottoinvestment is your husband, why were you trying to PM the information to HIM?  If he was the one that developed it, it should have it. 

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                Member #14
                November 9, 2001
                31349 Posts
                Posted: May 28, 2006, 1:08 am - IP Logged

Well, lottoinvestment said that you were trying to give him the info via PM, but that you were having trouble with your air card.  Todd determined that you BOTH were using the same ISP address.  How can that be?  If lottoinvestment is your husband, why were you trying to PM the information to HIM?  If he was the one that developed it, it should have it. 

good point cd

love to nibble those micey feet.

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
                  Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                  Member #38062
                  April 23, 2006
                  12580 Posts
                  Posted: May 28, 2006, 1:15 am - IP Logged

good point cd

My thoughts exactly with you CD! 

Cobb
                    United States
                    Member #26586
                    November 19, 2005
                    9701 Posts
                    Posted: May 28, 2006, 1:23 am - IP Logged

lol ,my god i wasnt home he could have said anything he wanted  to say ,you would think that i stole something or  sold some one something bad,stop tryin to be agent and hit some numbers darn, pat made a post of a part of the system  how to line up the nums that  i posted  and their a hit right in your face  no thank you no nothing . just detective work ,lotto psychic  made a post full vulger language and i was told to move on when addressing  the topic  ,can the same not be done here , and he doesnt even post winners and didnt get as much flak as i have.

teacake58's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                      AL
                      United States
                      Member #29698
                      January 5, 2006
                      1141 Posts
                      Posted: May 28, 2006, 1:31 am - IP Logged

u r right others use my computer too i'm just here for information i don't have time to judge others nor do i want to i appreciate all the information i recieve from all of you some works and some don't but i appreciate all of it just the same be bless and just keep working it . its all good thanks for your hard work all of you

Poway CA (San Diego County)
                        United States
                        Member #3489
                        January 25, 2004
                        14120 Posts
                        Posted: May 28, 2006, 1:41 am - IP Logged

lol ,my god i wasnt home he could have said anything he wanted  to say ,you would think that i stole something or  sold some one something bad,stop tryin to be agent and hit some numbers darn, pat made a post of a part of the system  how to line up the nums that  i posted  and their a hit right in your face  no thank you no nothing . just detective work ,lotto psychic  made a post full vulger language and i was told to move on when addressing  the topic  ,can the same not be done here , and he doesnt even post winners and didnt get as much flak as i have.

OK, so now your husband is the liar.  You said:

now im amilby30 creator of the shift wich produces 3 hit a week,no questions asked.

now about kolas system, i have devoted  almost 48 hours to studyin and tryin to figure out how his  or her system works and last hour  was the final hour, kola you are simply brillant  omg  i am truly amazed it is alot of work tryin to under stand but truly  it was worth it,i tested you system againts 100 past draw and it worked every time amazin  , so i just wanted to dedicate this post to you and your  very very very very very good work , thank amilby30  my sayin is lottos not fun its a income  and  that was based on my shift ,now that i have took the time to break down your system lotto is a job

thanks kola

by friday i will be postin direction to shift and how to  pin point numbers  thanks lotto fam

and kola king of lotto bless you truly

UNQUOTE

Cobb
                          United States
                          Member #26586
                          November 19, 2005
                          9701 Posts
                          Posted: May 28, 2006, 1:45 am - IP Logged

ty teacake

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                            Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #27294
                            November 29, 2005
                            15860 Posts
                            Posted: May 28, 2006, 1:55 am - IP Logged

amilby30, i agree with teacake, whole-heartedly!  stay encouraged & continued success.

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
                              Member #12618
                              March 18, 2005
                              2060 Posts
                              Posted: May 28, 2006, 2:04 am - IP Logged

Teacake and to some others, Amilby didn't have someone use her account she created a whole new account and was talking to herself. Look for the post and see for yourself. Even Todd said the IP addresses were the same. There is a difference. The rules here are that you can only have one account per household. There have been others before amibly that have created multiple personas to fool others. She got called out on it. Those who called her out on it aren't the bad guys.