Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pick 4 shift by amilby3o test run ga ,tenn

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 11 years ago by wannawin24.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: May 30, 2006, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Who needs to be in

the Spotlight?

Floodlight 

_ _ _ _ _ _

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: May 30, 2006, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

Embarrassed I would be so embarrassed to return to this place...

Yeah.. everyone got your number....(s).........Not the one you were intending...

ROTFL 

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31343 Posts
      Posted: May 30, 2006, 7:50 pm - IP Logged
      I would be so embarrassed to return to this place...

Yeah.. everyone got your number....(s).........Not the one you were intending...

i most certainly have yours.

BS

love to nibble those micey feet.

amilby30's avatar - nw logo.jpg
        Cobb
        United States
        Member #26586
        November 19, 2005
        9688 Posts
        Posted: May 30, 2006, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

Don't hate the player - hate the game - I have never won off of you but I bet you have won off of me - Is that why you are so hot and bothered? I also asked would you disclose the system but you didn't reply - You didn't copy and paste that - Is that because you really can't be trusted? - that's what I gathered. So yea I BLOCKED U - Juvenile Actions will not be rewarded. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Well now that I have missed this whole post - I really see who the children are - Can't deliver Tntea - seems you are one of the people hounding me - bashing is not very adult like don't you think - & for the rest of those jumping on the bandwagon go fluck yourselves without the "L" - I get hits & I get paid - of course you have noticed that - thats y u all up on me. BOO WHOO - You'll be alright though - go get an enema or something.

I LOVE THIS SPORT !!   BY30PREDICTIONS

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
          Charlotte NC
          United States
          Member #17406
          June 18, 2005
          4053 Posts
          Posted: May 30, 2006, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

Don't hate the player - hate the game - I have never won off of you but I bet you have won off of me - Is that why you are so hot and bothered? I also asked would you disclose the system but you didn't reply - You didn't copy and paste that - Is that because you really can't be trusted? - that's what I gathered. So yea I BLOCKED U - Juvenile Actions will not be rewarded. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Well now that I have missed this whole post - I really see who the children are - Can't deliver Tntea - seems you are one of the people hounding me - bashing is not very adult like don't you think - & for the rest of those jumping on the bandwagon go fluck yourselves without the "L" - I get hits & I get paid - of course you have noticed that - thats y u all up on me. BOO WHOO - You'll be alright though - go get an enema or something.

Hurray!

takeemtothebank

amilby30's avatar - nw logo.jpg
            Cobb
            United States
            Member #26586
            November 19, 2005
            9688 Posts
            Posted: May 30, 2006, 10:54 pm - IP Logged
            I would be so embarrassed to return to this place...

i most certainly have yours.

BS

Embarrassed is what you should be!

I LOVE THIS SPORT !!   BY30PREDICTIONS

wannawin24's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
              GA
              United States
              Member #33582
              February 22, 2006
              1026 Posts
              Posted: May 30, 2006, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Why can't we just get along on here?  Just post numbers and enjoy, if you don't like someone or the numbers they post then don't play their numbers....simple as that.  There is way to much negativitiy starting to show up on LP...WHY??? 

My NUMBER FELL!!!
              Custom Smiley