Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Frequency Distribution pattern

Topic closed. 45 replies. Last post 10 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
ORLANDO, FLORIDA
United States
Member #4924
June 3, 2004
5893 Posts
Posted: June 12, 2006, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Fernando,

I just seen this thread.  Which  version of SYSP34 (ragwi)  program do you have? I have the abcskip but it doesn't matter . This is the way you update, input newest draw, after calculate turns off , the rest of the row will be blank. Go up one row and the cell after the draw. Click( make sure you hold down left mouse button) and drag to end of row, place cursor on bottom right of last entry, the whole row should be highlighted, you will get a small +, holding down left mouse button again, drag formulas down one row. It should calculate. You don't need to update anything else. I hope this helps.

Bob

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: June 13, 2006, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Bob

Thank you very much.

sysp34

The filters workout that is on several of your spreadsheets seems to work on only 1 of them at least on my PC.
    Can you make it separate all by itsel?
    Also it is a INCLUDE filters workout that only has options for including 1 pattern for each filter, it is not very good in that way.
    It would be perfect or at least very much better if it was an EXCLUDE filters workout, such as the FreeWheeler that would let us EXCLUDE as many patterns out for filters as we want to, the list of filters on it is the very best that I have ever seen, it is very complete and the workout's form and format it is also very good, now it just needs to be EXCLUDE filters patterns instead of just 1 INCLUDE pattern for filter as it is right now, and it would be best to have it by itself on it's own spreadsheet and not shared with any stats.

It would be great if it can be done in that way.

Thanks a lot.

Fernando.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
      The Carolinas - Charlotte
      United States
      Member #21627
      September 12, 2005
      4138 Posts
      Posted: June 14, 2006, 8:18 am - IP Logged

This is very interesting...how well is this working Fernando?

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: June 14, 2006, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

This is very interesting...how well is this working Fernando?

cps10

What are we talking about?

sysp34's Excel filters' workout (program)?

As I said, it works on only one of the 3 spreadsheets in which it is and then it does not work as it is, it needs to be changed to be an Exclude filters' patterns workout or program.

As to the stats given by his spreadsheets? I don't know, there are many stats, but my Pc is very slow and limited and updating the spreadsheets draws and stats on many or some of the spreadsheets is a very slow and unbearable thing to do.

I will just have to use the spreadsheets that he has that seem to have fewer stats and parts that update much faster, at this time, I have only taken a very quick look at all of his spreadsheets, but have not used any of them for anything at all.

If I knew Excel myself, I would try to make my own spreadsheet(s) based on his, something more compact and faster, with just those things in them that I would use, those things that I would realy need the most and most often, the calculations on some of the spreadsheets take way too long to do on my very slow and limited computer, Yes, i will have to see if I can use only the spreadsheets that update the easiest and fastest and be happy with them or not use them at all as the case might be, as time prmits I will have to study them one at a time little by little as even the smallest of his spreadsheets have a lot of stuff in them.

Good luck.

Fernando.

sysp34's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
          Heroic City
          Indonesia
          Member #31689
          February 2, 2006
          1153 Posts
          Posted: June 15, 2006, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Bob

Thank you very much.

sysp34

The filters workout that is on several of your spreadsheets seems to work on only 1 of them at least on my PC.
          Can you make it separate all by itsel?
          Also it is a INCLUDE filters workout that only has options for including 1 pattern for each filter, it is not very good in that way.
          It would be perfect or at least very much better if it was an EXCLUDE filters workout, such as the FreeWheeler that would let us EXCLUDE as many patterns out for filters as we want to, the list of filters on it is the very best that I have ever seen, it is very complete and the workout's form and format it is also very good, now it just needs to be EXCLUDE filters patterns instead of just 1 INCLUDE pattern for filter as it is right now, and it would be best to have it by itself on it's own spreadsheet and not shared with any stats.

It would be great if it can be done in that way.

Thanks a lot.

Fernando.

Fernando,

finally i found skip and hit interval formula, and it take a lot of spaces if you create lifetime interval for all patterns, morethan 100 MB lol :( and i can't find the smallest way lol

well if you or any one interested with this freeware workout here is new link

abc7v3kcip.zip (4223 KB)
          http://rapidshare.de/files/23138869/abc7v3kcip.zip.html

i give some instruction to import drawing files and copy and paste step also some table information.

well good luck

sysp34

Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: June 15, 2006, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

sysp34

The hard drive has a lot of space, so that is no problem at all.

Thanks a lot, don't abandon the filters workout, keep on working on it, just make it separate by itself and please make it an Exclude filters workout, with options to Exclude as many patterns as a person wants to.
            Thanks alot again.
            I will download your spreadsheet now, I have all of your spreadsheets.
            Thanks a lot for them.
            Fernando.

Heroic City
              Indonesia
              Member #31689
              February 2, 2006
              1153 Posts
              Posted: June 15, 2006, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

sysp34

Thanks a lot, don't abandon the filters workout, keep on working on it, just make it separate by itself and please make it an Exclude filters workout, with options to Exclude as many patterns as a person wants to.
              Thanks alot again.
              Thanks a lot for them.
              Fernando.

Fernando

it will take more than 100 MB for at least more than 1000 draws also take a lot of time for updating cell reference. it against simplicity rules :)

about Exclude filters workout i think you just creating one workbook like wheels and the Exclude Filters reference from StatCalc. or what you mean by exclude filters?

one this to update is "wheeler" workbook, but i don't have any idea how to remove duplicates. i though it would be need VBA code which is not userfriendly to me LOL

well good luck and happy copy and paste

sysp34

Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: June 15, 2006, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

To use skips you have maybe to use a kind of IF THEN, AND, OR, kind of logic as part of their evaluation, we will talk about this later in more detail.

Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: June 15, 2006, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Also skips evaluation should be done in parallel for all the patterns of a particular filter and not just evaluation a particular patterns all by itself. For eample don't do just HLL's skips evaluation by it self, but have all the skips of all the 8 High-Low patterns side by side, that is one below the other kind of, the skips really should be on a page expanded and by dates as they would be written down by hand on a paper day by day.

Explanations for this another time, no time now.

Thank you and good luck.

Heroic City
                    Indonesia
                    Member #31689
                    February 2, 2006
                    1153 Posts
                    Posted: June 15, 2006, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

To use skips you have maybe to use a kind of IF THEN, AND, OR, kind of logic as part of their evaluation, we will talk about this later in more detail.

skip and hit interval

1st Position 1xx last hit =>5 
                    1xxhit %hitskip skip and hit sequence, 00 is hit 
                    06.0%32 2 ~ 00 ~ 07 ~ 00 ~ 38
                    120.0%104 4 ~ 00 ~ 07 ~ 00 ~ 06 ~ 00 ~ 02 ~ 00 ~ 01 ~ 00 ~ 00 ~ 00 ~ 05 ~ 00 ~ 11 ~ 00
                    210.0%59 9 ~ 00 ~ 06 ~ 00 ~ 04 ~ 00 ~ 08 ~ 00 ~ 10 ~ 00
                    310.0%53 3 ~ 00 ~ 02 ~ 00 ~ 06 ~ 00 ~ 14 ~ 00 ~ 04 ~ 00
                    414.0%71 1 ~ 00 ~ 03 ~ 00 ~ 12 ~ 00 ~ 10 ~ 00 ~ 04 ~ 00 ~ 00 ~ 03 ~ 00
                    58.0%40 0 ~ 00 ~ 14 ~ 00 ~ 04 ~ 00 ~ 19 ~ 00
                    62.0%123 23 ~ 00
                    710.0%514 14 ~ 00 ~ 16 ~ 00 ~ 04 ~ 00 ~ 06 ~ 00 ~ 04
                    86.0%311 11 ~ 00 ~ 05 ~ 00 ~ 20 ~ 00
                    914.0%77 7 ~ 00 ~ 00 ~ 18 ~ 00 ~ 09 ~ 00 ~ 04 ~ 00 ~ 03

because i can't post a lot of stats like this, (only in picture:(( ) so i can't give an sample of one time stats for all patterns. 

actually if you can do VBA or any program then you can set some skip / hit condition in order to select next draws numbers. and if some "set condition" fail then it come to guessing patterns. i don't know if this method had implement on such lottery program. maybe it already applied like "wizard" or "smart bet" but i think that base on longest skip from numbers not patterns. if lottery program can search the sort term trends it would dream lottery program.

good luck

sysp34

Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: June 15, 2006, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

sysp34

Thanks alot again.
                      Thanks a lot for them.
                      Fernando.

Fernando

it will take more than 100 MB for at least more than 1000 draws also take a lot of time for updating cell reference. it against simplicity rules :)

about Exclude filters workout i think you just creating one workbook like wheels and the Exclude Filters reference from StatCalc. or what you mean by exclude filters?

one this to update is "wheeler" workbook, but i don't have any idea how to remove duplicates. i though it would be need VBA code which is not userfriendly to me LOL

well good luck and happy copy and paste

sysp34

sysp34

Friend.

EXCLUDE filtering is my filtering technique for getting the winning number.

Take a look at Paurths (Ricky) FreeWheeler, it works in that way, it filters out or EXCLUDES patterns of particular filters, I will better explain this maybe tomorrow or tonight very early in the morning.

Exclude is filtering out filters' patterns from a source of combos.

More on this later tomorrow. Thanks again.

Tx
                        United States
                        Member #4570
                        May 4, 2004
                        5180 Posts
                        Posted: June 15, 2006, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

skip and hit interval

120.0%104 4 ~ 00 ~ 07 ~ 00 ~ 06 ~ 00 ~ 02 ~ 00 ~ 01 ~ 00 ~ 00 ~ 00 ~ 05 ~ 00 ~ 11 ~ 00
                        62.0%123 23 ~ 00

because i can't post a lot of stats like this, (only in picture:(( ) so i can't give an sample of one time stats for all patterns. 

actually if you can do VBA or any program then you can set some skip / hit condition in order to select next draws numbers. and if some "set condition" fail then it come to guessing patterns. i don't know if this method had implement on such lottery program. maybe it already applied like "wizard" or "smart bet" but i think that base on longest skip from numbers not patterns. if lottery program can search the sort term trends it would dream lottery program.

good luck

sysp34

sysp34

That skips history is what I am talking about when I said have the skips side by side that is very very good, the problem is that that skips history is way too short.

For proper skips evaluation you need at least 3 times as many skips and hits as those more or less, the longer the skips history the better up to a point of course, there is always a thing as just too long or too much.

Tx
                          United States
                          Member #4570
                          May 4, 2004
                          5180 Posts
                          Posted: June 15, 2006, 4:07 pm - IP Logged
                          62.0%123 23 ~ 00

I will go thru these very late tonight or tomorrow sometime, I am out of time now.

I will talk about these skips tomorrow or early in the morning.

Heroic City
                            Indonesia
                            Member #31689
                            February 2, 2006
                            1153 Posts
                            Posted: June 15, 2006, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

well if you looking that skips maybe you can add last draw with maybe 200 draws.

that was default skip (50 draws) to create more please look at abc3 i have some instruction, i don't know if you can understand my explanation because of my worse english language.

FOR SKIP AND HIT INTERVAL: YOU MUST UPDATE BACKWARD FOR FASTER AND SMALLEST SIZE

or for lifetime interval you must get lifetime skip and hit interval ontime only then copy into text and create another workbook smallest workbook eg: last 200 draws and place side by side the skip and hit interval and start looking some skip pattern

good luck and have a great days

sysp34

Tx
                              United States
                              Member #4570
                              May 4, 2004
                              5180 Posts
                              Posted: June 15, 2006, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

There are 10 patterns from 0 to 9 you need no less than 100 last draws for proper evaluation as 10 patterns x 10  for a 1/10 or 10%= 100 draws, more more than that  maybe better yet.