Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Frequency Distribution pattern

Topic closed. 45 replies. Last post 10 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: June 8, 2006, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

I forgot to say: By the above skips' stats, when an ABA 252 for example doubles pattern comes out, don't expect it to repeat or come out right away again on the very next draw, so filter it out, this is just going by the above stats, which are too short and therefore not to reliable.

Good luck, next later other kind of patterns, only the ones were proper skips info is available to me, unlike the above patterns.

Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: June 8, 2006, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Also pattern's stats will change as the draws come out so don't go too much by very old stats, always keep track of the stats and skips as they come out and develop.

Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: June 8, 2006, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

Now let us take a look at the High-Low filter.

First LottoMatrix3:

All Low LLL, in the long run it should come out about 1 time every 10 draws average more or less for those Midday Texas outdated draws, so once it comes out don't expect it to repeat no sooner than on 4 to 6 draws, but that is overall, always keep track of new stats as changes happen little by little.

So for Texas Midday if an all Low came just out, filter it out for the next draw and also maybe also for the next 2 to 4 draws.

This is just based on the old and outdated LottoMatrix3 stats that I have which are updated only up to 23 Feb 2006 maybe.

Now P34Lotto:

12.5% Expected, for LLL, Every 8 draws.

Actual 11.3%, Every 8.9 draws, Hits on 80 draws = 9 Hits.

Now the skips as shown on the program:

10, 2, 21, 1, 2, 1, 5, 1, 4, 2.

2 draws lowest skip and 21 draws highest.

No more than 2 hits in sequence 7 hits or times that it came out.

Evaluation, when the LLL comes out wait 1 more draw and then filter it out for the next 2 draws only just to be safe, based on the above skip stats.

ProFilter says: "Average skip of every 8 draws" based on 80 past draws.

This is all for today.

Good luck, more later sometime.

Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: June 8, 2006, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

This is a skips evaluation tutorial by the way.

As requested by our good friend sysp34.

More tomorrow sometime, or very very late tonight.

By the way, if you have trouble understanding how I come to any given evaluations based on the skips, let me know so I can explain them in more detail.

Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: June 9, 2006, 3:38 am - IP Logged

LottoMatrix3

1Low and 2High BOXED.

Came out 2 times on last 10 draws, 6 times on last 20 draws, 9 times on last 30 draws, 14 times onl ast 40 draws, 16 times on last 50 draws and 37 times on last 100 draws.

So it will come out from 2 to 4 times on 10 draws, maybe about 3 average (?) based on those LottoMatrix3 stats for those portions of the Texas Eve game at those times.

Other than that there are no skips to be seen by that program for that pattern.

So what do I think about that pattern based on that info?

Evaluation: If it has not come out 2 to 3 times on the last 10 draws then it should come out soon some-time.

If it already came 3 to 4 times on the last 10 draws, it might not come out again for at least 2 more draws since the last time that it came out (Maybe).

This thinking is based only on the above stats given by the LottoMatrix3 program.

--------

P34Lotto

1Low 2High Boxed:

Expected 37.5%, Every 2.7 draws.

Actual last 80 (Outdated) draws 45%, Every 2.2 draws, Drawn 36 times on 80 draws.

Skips:

2, 2, 2, 1, 1, 3, 1, 1, 4, 1.

Skips were from 1 to 3 only, 1 skips very often and 3 skips only 1 time.

The HITS were from 1 time, up to 4 times in a row.

Evaluation based on those very few skips:

After it hits or comes out (The pattern) it might hit again in the next 1 to 4 draws maybe.

If it hits 4 times in a row, it might not hit again in the very next draw.

This evaluation of this pattern is based only on the above skips from P34Lotto for that particular pattern.

Those skips are way too few for a proper evaluation of that pattern.

This is all at this time, more next, when-ever I have time again.

GoodNight and good luck.

Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: June 9, 2006, 3:52 am - IP Logged

One last thing, those last skips show the number 1 skips to be very popular for that pattern as they came out 3 times versus 1 time only for the 2 and the 3 skips.

sysp34's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
              Heroic City
              Indonesia
              Member #31689
              February 2, 2006
              1153 Posts
              Posted: June 9, 2006, 7:59 am - IP Logged

This is a skips evaluation tutorial by the way.

As requested by our good friend sysp34.

More tomorrow sometime, or very very late tonight.

By the way, if you have trouble understanding how I come to any given evaluations based on the skips, let me know so I can explain them in more detail.

Fernando

Thank You very much.

about basic filters on p34lotto (i have copies too), i haven't problem to read it.  actually i like to add skips interval formula but until know i can't find the right formula. ( i just know some basic formula lol)

one things left behind by Mr. Nedzad Orman is import menu for p34lotto, only newest lotto hat have the import menu.

actually pro filter pick 3 so close with mechanical drawing balls and some computerized trend.

yup, Sliding Stats is good menu to see pattern or numbers movement.

also drawing history by monday to sunday, daily, week 1 to 52 purpose to see most hit pattern like OCS, LMH, XYZ, ACH, EO, LH but on those history had longest skips eg 10 skips, etc

if you have enough time please enlighten us at least me, base on texas games for other filters.

well thanks again and have a great days

sysp34

Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: June 9, 2006, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

First of all there are the questions of the expected cost of playing versus expected profit or lost and over what period of time these things are expectemd to happen at.

Then you must target a pattern or more than one of them.

Do you want to play straight, more costly or expensive, more money lost or won, harder to reduce combos to a smaller ammount of them to play.

Playing boxed: Perhaps fewer combos to play (Cheaper to play), less lost of money and also less profit if any, easier to reduce to a smaller ammount of combos to play than straight.

The patterns to target can be very general and have a very large ammount of combos such as the Whole pick 3 numbers, 1000 straight or 220 boxed or just the singles 720 straight or 120 boxed or just the doubles 270 straight or 90 boxed or just the triples 10 of them straight.

Or they can be smaller patterns such All High or Mostly High or Mostly Low or Mostly Even or Mostly Odd or All Low or All Even, or Straight Patterns such as HLL or LHL or HHL or EEO or OOO or HLM or OCO, OII, YZX or Lowest-Highest-Medium or they might be boxed patterns or Straight-Boxed patterns such as Sums or Roots or LDRs or some static filter patterns.

You will need a source of combos, straight or boxed or you might want to wheel only particular digits either straight or boxed.

You will either try to get the winning number using as many filters as possible or you will be trying to target only 1 or more patterns such as Mostly-High or Mostly-High+Mostly-Even, or HLH or LLH+OEE or EOE+8>22 Roots, or you might be working with digits or with pairs or with some combination of them or whatever.

You must have or should have some past draws for that game from 1 up to about 3, 000, more than those is too much and not needed, a good enough database might have 40 to 100 past draws, for maximum filtering possible 2 000 to 3 000 past draws and good stats given by spreadsheet(s) and or programs are needed.

You can sometimes get-by with 40 or fewer past draws and with studying those past draws by yourself "by hand" with-out any stats programs nor spreadsheets, but you should at least have a filters program or online filters workout to help with doing the filtering as it is hard and takes much longer to do by hand and or Note-Word Pad(s).

This is all for today, no more time untill maybe Sunday Night or Monday.

I will try to show some possible filtering techniques as requested by sysp34.

Also more skip stuff as needed and or as time permits little by little, but with filtering in mind.

I don't predict anything, I try to filter out what appears to be (To me) and according to my filters and my use of them, unlikely or the most unlikely combos from a source of them.

That might perhaps sometimes leave the winning number among a reduced (smaller) source of combos.

Sometimes it works.

Knowledge of filters patterns and statistics of a particular game are needed for the proper use of the filters.

Good luck and untill next time.

Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: June 10, 2006, 10:17 am - IP Logged

sysp34

I found these on some old posts:

I don't know if it will be of any help or not.

http://www.exceltip.com/

http://computerwhizzard.50megs.com/excelminitutorial.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.exceltip.com/st/Sum_the_digits_numbers_in_a_cell_using_custom_VBA_function_in_Microsoft_Excel/620.html

if you're just looking for the number of skips between every instance of e.g. 123 in one state, it's basically an if-then inside a for-next loop inside a do-while(while-wend). If 2 numbers have the same lowform value, the skip is (draw A - draw B - 1). Set draw B as your new start point (new draw A) and look for the next instance of lowform. Do that until you run out of numbers. You'll just need a few vars to track the positions of A and B, but you have all the parts here. If you want something more complicated, you'll have to describe it in more detail.

--------------------------------

This formula will count the skips between digits. "B" col is pos 1 ; "H" col is going down; "I" col, going across.

Carbob

Confirmed with Shift+Ctrl+Enter

=MATCH(TRUE,($B$11:$B$953=$H37)*($B$12:$B$954=I$36)>0,0)-1

POS 1

Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: June 10, 2006, 10:26 am - IP Logged

http://www.exceltip.com/st/Sum_the_digits_numbers_in_a_cell_using_custom_VBA_function_in_Microsoft_Excel/620.html

if you're just looking for the number of skips between every instance of e.g. 123 in one state, it's basically an if-then inside a for-next loop inside a do-while(while-wend). If 2 numbers have the same lowform value, the skip is (draw A - draw B - 1). Set draw B as your new start point (new draw A) and look for the next instance of lowform. Do that until you run out of numbers. You'll just need a few vars to track the positions of A and B, but you have all the parts here. If you want something more complicated, you'll have to describe it in more detail.

Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: June 11, 2006, 4:20 am - IP Logged

I got my old copy of MS Office 97 and got Excel going, then I loaded sysp34 spreadsheets into it, but only 1 at a time and took a look at them, I also loaded 1 other Excel spreadsheet and also looked at it. It didn't do me any good at all, neither of them have any kind of instructions that a person who is not familiar or who doesn't know anything about Excel can use, as a matter of fact they have no instructions period. I understand this very well, as I know that sysp34 does not know English well enough to write down the needed instructions into a help file or into any kind of instructions at all.

As to the other lottery Excel spreadsheet by somebody else, there are no instructions that somebody who is new to Excel can use and there should have been, as it is a commercial spreadsheet that I paid good money for.

It is clear, I guess, that if I am to ever use any kind of Excel spreadsheets by anybody, that I have to learn how to use Excel and that I have to learn it very good (Well?), as nothing on any of those spreadsheets appears to be self-explanatory or self-Evident, not their use or how they are used or to be used, that is for sure, I tried changing the draw's numbers (Replacing them) and also adding new draws, but neither the stats nor anything else changed at all after that, only the draws' numbers changed and nothing else, the rest of the spreadsheet didn't update, there is something about dragging formulas and or copying and pasting, but is not really understood the how of it (How to do it) nor the why, Also the Excel help file from Microsoft that is part of the spreadsheets, STINKS, that is, is very bare-bones, not complete, not self evident and hard to understand.

I will have to read Excel tutorials from else-where, including from the Internet, something that explains very basic things and in good enough detail with simple enough language, not that I am unable to understand technical terms, I can, if they are explained in good enough detail.

In truth I only read a very small portion of the Excel help file that is part of all Excel spreadsheets, but it was so badly written and didn't have the needed details, that I quickly quit reading it right then.

I will learn something about Excel, I will just have to get my info from another source.

I did learn that sysp34's Excel spreadsheets don't have or use macros and also that they do seem to provide an incredible ammount of statistical info, they now only need more detailed skips info such as a visual list of the skips themselves such as it is given by P34Lotto, but hopefully a very much longer list of the skips than P34Lotto gives. And also some special skips info that I have in mind, but I understand that sysp34 does not have the formulas that he needs in order to do these things.

Any-how I can and will say that sysp34's spreadsheets are a work of art.

They are the Ultimate in pick 3 and 4 lottery filters statistics.

They are the work of a genius, I never thought that such a thing as them, as they are, could be possible.

They have such an incredible ammount of info in so very many different things.

If I only knew how to use them, beginning with updating and adding to their draws and then knowing how to update the rest of the spreadsheet based on the updated draws, or how to update the stats (All of them or any for that matter) after the draws are updated (Replaced) and or added to them (Adding more newer draws).

Tx
                        United States
                        Member #4570
                        May 4, 2004
                        5180 Posts
                        Posted: June 11, 2006, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

If anybody has updated stats for any state from LottoMatrix3 or ProFilter they can post them here on this thread today or tomorrow or tuesday, tell me which state they are for, the more of them and the more detailed the better for a particular state as they can be used in a filters tutorial here soon, without them such a tutorial will be delayed as it will be anyway as on Monday they are turning the electricity here at the appartments off untill about 5 or 6 P.M. due to some kind of repairs to the building or so they said.

That problem and also lack of updated databases for the ProFilter3 and for LottoMatrix3 so I can get updated statistics for 1 or more states.

Otherwise it will be a very more limited filters tutorial, which will use as stats what a person can see by himself on the last 10 or 15 draws by himself without help from any stats program or spreadsheet.

Perhaps this tutorial will again be delayed for at least 1 to 2 more weeks, we will see what happens.

Tx
                          United States
                          Member #4570
                          May 4, 2004
                          5180 Posts
                          Posted: June 11, 2006, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

As to Ricky's stats program, MDAC updates or not, I could not get it to work on my computer, so it will not be used.
                          I updated my Win98 O.S. as much as possible and still LottSoft didn't work on my P.C., all other programs that are made for Win98 work.

sysp34's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                            Heroic City
                            Indonesia
                            Member #31689
                            February 2, 2006
                            1153 Posts
                            Posted: June 12, 2006, 9:52 am - IP Logged

fernando

ouch, "As to Ricky's stats program, MDAC updates or not, I could not get it to work on my computer, so it will not be used.
                            I updated my Win98 O.S. as much as possible and still LottSoft didn't work on my P.C., all other programs that are made for Win98 work."

after longtime waiting to dl. lol

what error message that you get? "... missing data" or something else. lotsoft work properly like your os.

about this formula

=MATCH(TRUE,($B$11:$B$953=$H37)*($B$12:$B$954=I$36)>0,0)-1

it work with descending format. but for update result with ascending format,i must playing around with last result/draw.

maybe this week i send another picture with manually skip interval. so you, BA, CD, Lottomike, TNTEA and other's pick 3/4 MASTER willing to share how to read skips interval. well i use texas midday.

the problem with skip interval is too big, it take 12 Mb for 50 draws.

"That problem and also lack of updated databases for the ProFilter3 and for LottoMatrix3 so I can get updated statistics for 1 or more states."

about how to update pro filter pick 3 i only knew in spreadsheet i'm forget what page i write some steps.

good luck

sysp34

"only in LP, you get pick3/4 tutorial"

Tx
                              United States
                              Member #4570
                              May 4, 2004
                              5180 Posts
                              Posted: June 12, 2006, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

I did learn how to update the spreadsheets data thanks to an old book called "USING EXCEL 4 FOR WINDOWS", I only had to read a very small portion of it.

But it seems as if every data line (The draws) have to be updated one at a time (The second portion of them anyway - Their boxed form) and the formula copied down to the next cell, one at a time (Maybe, if it can be copied down to all the cells at one time I don't know how to do that), at least on one spreadsheet, not all spreadsheets that he has are updated exactly in the same way, I only tried to update 2 of them and on one of them you just update the draws and not any formulas.

I will have to read more about Excel to see if updating the data on the spreadsheets can be done faster.

Since I got no help at all from anybody here, I will not post on LP a detailed tutorial on exactly how I filter out a source of combos.

But I will tell sysp34 as soon as I am ready to.

sysp34

Send to me a P.M. with your email address, we can do some talking thru emails and some thru posting here.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."