Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

greedy person

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Littleoldlady.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #33085
February 18, 2006
743 Posts
Posted: June 4, 2006, 7:55 am - IP Logged
Hi everyone, my ex- roomate and I had a status conference this week in reference to the $million dollar$ scratch off ticket we purchased in March and would you believe she wants to fight me all the way, we have a deposition hearing scheduled in July, wait until her attorney sees the paper trail, as you all know we were lovers although not legal, it was not a secret, plus the joint accounts, but we put other checks from the PA lottery winnings into our account, little does he know so far, wish me luck....

How come you pretended to be someone who was just interested in the case. Here are your two posts from earlier: This one http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/135180 and this http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/135241. Are you now saying you are actually one of the people imvolved in this?

Good Call Bellyache!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: June 4, 2006, 7:58 am - IP Logged

I think its most stores you can't play on the clock. What's the big deal with the word b****. They say it on the radio and the majority of hip-hops songs don't call any women women they call them b******.  Mickme you can always call her a ditchwitch. That is what not nice women were called but I think people quit using that word once someone decided to use it as the name for their famous piece of equipment. 

I dont care too much for Scratch offs.  However, if I decide to play. I dont on the job.. The other women I work with play.  I dont see anything wrong with it.  I see that they too lose as much as the customers that play..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

New Mexico
      United States
      Member #12305
      March 10, 2005
      2984 Posts
      Posted: June 4, 2006, 8:19 am - IP Logged

I have decieved noone, as I explained previously my brother was on here searching and posting, also you can search the inital newspaper article in reference to this, yes she did scratch the ticket before I paid for it, she was taking the money from the cash register at work and called me to put it back in with my debit card and trust me it was more than $ 20.00 when this is all said and done I think everyone will agree that

Sounds as though you and your sister lover, whatever, have found a system for beating the scratchers.  Scratch  'em first, then pay for them if you win.

Sooooooo. Lessee.  Your hmmm paramour, friend, whatever, is a thief.  But the emphasis of your post focuses on her greed, because that particular behavior's the one that touched your life.  Whereas the theft you and she jointly participated in resulted in a financial gain for each of you.

Who was it?  Shakespeare?  Said there's no honor among thieves? 

The old bard, as always, was a master of understatement.

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

KyMystikal's avatar - 1457224010054
        Florence, Alabama
        United States
        Member #8658
        November 13, 2004
        1993 Posts
        Posted: June 4, 2006, 9:17 am - IP Logged

I read all the posts on this subject.  My question is "how did she know she won before paying for the ticket?"  What store let you scratch a ticket before paying?  Oh, I guess she was scratching tickets all day at work (and got lucky).  Maybe PA Lottery (or the store) needs to look into that.

Rechichar called Evans from Dan's Marathon Gas Station in Republic, where Rechichar worked, to ask Evans for the money on March 11. When she called Evans, Rechichar already had scratched off the ticket and knew it was worth $1 million, the suit alleged.

I was thinking the same thing. I wanna play scratch offs all day without paying for them unless I got a winner.

I love doubles and remember, it's just a game!!!!!!

KyMystikal's avatar - 1457224010054
          Florence, Alabama
          United States
          Member #8658
          November 13, 2004
          1993 Posts
          Posted: June 4, 2006, 9:35 am - IP Logged

personally, I don't think the lottery should pay either of them since the ticket was initially stolen, but that's my opinion.

I love doubles and remember, it's just a game!!!!!!

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #12305
            March 10, 2005
            2984 Posts
            Posted: June 4, 2006, 9:45 am - IP Logged

personally, I don't think the lottery should pay either of them since the ticket was initially stolen, but that's my opinion.

Seems strange there's any question on the matter.

If they pay these two thieves they'll have every employee in any job where they get close enough to scratchers to snag one teetering on the edge of becoming a thief and offering rewards for making the wrong choice.

Offering honest people (or not-yet dishonest people) that sort of temptations for making wrong decisions doesn't sound like good business, nor a good way to run a society.

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

csfb's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg

United States
              Member #15309
              May 13, 2005
              307 Posts
              Posted: June 7, 2006, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone, my ex- roomate and I had a status conference this week in reference to the $million dollar$ scratch off ticket we purchased in March and would you believe she wants to fight me all the way, we have a deposition hearing scheduled in July, wait until her attorney sees the paper trail, as you all know we were lovers although not legal, it was not a secret, plus the joint accounts, but we put other checks from the PA lottery winnings into our account, little does he know so far, wish me luck....

Mickme$, finally you revealed yourself - that your are one of the parties.  I wondered why you had to pretend otherwise in your 3 previous posts!  That didn't sit well with me and to a lot of people.

Did you know that being FORTHRIGHT is the one weapon you need in a court case?  If you come across as not exactly truthful, the judge or jury will not believe anything you say.  It's a matter of credibility.

If there's anything you've learned from your experience here at LotteryPost, it's being candid and honest.  To learn more about the art of candor, check out Weshar 75's blogs.

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
                Clarksville
                United States
                Member #487
                July 15, 2002
                17638 Posts
                Posted: June 7, 2006, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

A wiseman once told me that "loose lips sink ships".  If I were going to court on ANY thing, you can bet I would KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT!!  That is how the other side can make their strategy based upon what you say...right now..save yourself..keep quiet!!  You might get probation instead of money.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.