Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Da' 3 Digit Teacher Straight Hitter's

Topic closed. 1881 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Lottery Queen.

Page 26 of 126
PrintE-mailLink
Lottery Queen's avatar - 487
Watch Blinking #
United States
Member #34411
March 3, 2006
11792 Posts
Posted: June 29, 2006, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

This Thread is more than a Predicition Thread, This is Lottery Discussion we are talking about LOTTERY NUMBERS. Information on numbers.  What number will follow. Plus I am the 3 Digit Teacher because I have the knowlege on numbers and I can tell you about numbers. People like that. My system is keeping track just that simple and I put the time in. I also know what numbers have not appeared in My State and days numbers need to fall. Most information I post on here is not in my book. My book been out since 2002. Book is simply add and subtract! The numbers don't stop and I don't either. I am a Lottery Consultant and I have helped alot of people Win. I do this daily. Also at my work place people come to me for a hot number lol. Anyway I enjoy being on Lottery Post I will not runaway LOL :-)

Just thought I would run my mouth alittle hehe.

It's Not How Many Numbers You Post, But If You Can  Post The Right One's To Fall!

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: June 30, 2006, 12:03 am - IP Logged
      Watch Blinking #
      United States
      Member #34411
      March 3, 2006
      11792 Posts
      Posted: June 30, 2006, 12:33 am - IP Logged

High 5 Lottery Queen !!!!!!!!!!

It's Not How Many Numbers You Post, But If You Can  Post The Right One's To Fall!

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
        Member #1987
        August 5, 2003
        8968 Posts
        Posted: June 30, 2006, 12:41 am - IP Logged

Green laughExcellent Lottery Queen, & I love to see my name in $hade$ of green. !$!$

BKLYN's avatar - binary
          Brooklyn, New York
          United States
          Member #37643
          April 17, 2006
          113 Posts
          Posted: June 30, 2006, 1:01 am - IP Logged

LQ. Keep doing what you do best . That's predicting winners. I love your post here on Lp and your are one of the reasons that convinced me to finally join and become a paying member. So to all who think your only accolades are having the most post on one board, they should acually read every single post on your board and see for themselves what the big deal is about. A simple system that is working and is producing winners. Plain and simple. Enough said.

Your length of membership here on Lp does not entail anyone as a rookie, nor can it judge your lottery knowledge. Your numbers have produced for me and that's proof in the pudding. What more can I ask for.

Thanks Lq for all your hard work and time. It takes alot to track the whole country, East and West side. I'm glad someone is doing the work and genorous enough to share their findings with those enough who don't have the time or sheer wiil to put in the work. Rant

Do you want to win the lottery? The secret is very, very simple. Anybody can manage it. All you have to do is buy a ticket with the numbers that are going to be drawn at the next draw. If you do this I can GUARANTEE you will win the lottery.

Watch Blinking #
            United States
            Member #34411
            March 3, 2006
            11792 Posts
            Posted: June 30, 2006, 1:08 am - IP Logged

Here is some Lottery Discussion Teaching for ya.

There are two schools of thought regarding how to play numbers that seem to NOT be randomly drawn. You either play the ones that come up the most, or the ones that are overdue to come up. To beat the lottery, I suggest that you play numbers that show high frequency rather than low frequency of occurrence. Here are some True Number facts. These numbers been HOT!!!

006 148 724 573 700 607 821 695

Monday is Important when Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday come lol.

They pull the same numbers for the rest of the week. Most numbers like 695 go out at least 3 times a week the same number that is. So if your state needs a NEW number jump on it and once the New number hit your state it will go somewhere else as a REPEAT LOL. Pay Attention!!!

(Hint 671 lol was NEW for Michigan)

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
              Member #14
              November 9, 2001
              31540 Posts
              Posted: June 30, 2006, 1:10 am - IP Logged

love to nibble those micey feet.

Watch Blinking #
                United States
                Member #34411
                March 3, 2006
                11792 Posts
                Posted: June 30, 2006, 1:23 am - IP Logged

LQ. Keep doing what you do best . That's predicting winners. I love your post here on Lp and your are one of the reasons that convinced me to finally join and become a paying member. So to all who think your only accolades are having the most post on one board, they should acually read every single post on your board and see for themselves what the big deal is about. A simple system that is working and is producing winners. Plain and simple. Enough said.

Your length of membership here on Lp does not entail anyone as a rookie, nor can it judge your lottery knowledge. Your numbers have produced for me and that's proof in the pudding. What more can I ask for.

Thanks Lq for all your hard work and time. It takes alot to track the whole country, East and West side. I'm glad someone is doing the work and genorous enough to share their findings with those enough who don't have the time or sheer wiil to put in the work. Rant

Thank You  Bklyn

Watch Blinking #
                  United States
                  Member #34411
                  March 3, 2006
                  11792 Posts
                  Posted: June 30, 2006, 1:25 am - IP Logged

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                    Charlotte NC
                    United States
                    Member #17406
                    June 18, 2005
                    4054 Posts
                    Posted: June 30, 2006, 2:07 am - IP Logged

takeemtothebank

Watch Blinking #
                      United States
                      Member #34411
                      March 3, 2006
                      11792 Posts
                      Posted: June 30, 2006, 8:12 am - IP Logged

Your Welcome :-)  Dance

Watch Blinking #
                        United States
                        Member #34411
                        March 3, 2006
                        11792 Posts
                        Posted: June 30, 2006, 8:17 am - IP Logged

Lottery Known Facts About Numbers. 

East-Side First Time Hitting this week

Connecticut,Delaware,Georgia,Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky,Maryland,Michigan Missouri,New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania,South Carolina, Tennessee,Tri-State, Virginia,Washington D.C

330 259 343 810 322 358 258 496 917

291 004 174 344 727 483 061 633 788 858

What do this mean LQ? They will go out today again lol some of them will get cold then pop Saturday & Sunday.

West-Side First Time Hitting this week

Arizona,California,Florida,Idaho,Kansas,Louisiana,Minnesota,Nebraska,

New Mexico,Oklahoma,Ontario,Puerto Rico,Quebec,Texas,Washington,West Virginia,Western Canada,Wisconsin

994 165 229 702 099 008 361

268 771 207 582 362 035 309 529

What do this mean LQ? They will go out today again lol some of them will get cold then pop Saturday & Sunday.

How do you know this LQ? Because I am the 3 Digit Teacher & I keep Track Daily.

Off to work Good Luck to All.

United States
                          Member #38388
                          April 28, 2006
                          411 Posts
                          Posted: June 30, 2006, 10:12 am - IP Logged

I love coming here to read your posts..THANK YOU..:)  peace huppy

Watch Blinking #
                            United States
                            Member #34411
                            March 3, 2006
                            11792 Posts
                            Posted: June 30, 2006, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

I love coming here to read your posts..THANK YOU..:)  peace huppy

Thanks Huppy I enjoy posting here :-)  White Bounce

Watch Blinking #
                              United States
                              Member #34411
                              March 3, 2006
                              11792 Posts
                              Posted: July 1, 2006, 2:52 am - IP Logged

Wheeeew Done with Michigan Issues for July. The Hottest falling number for michigan in July is 285 it fell 16 times in July History So I think the number is gonna hit around the state because Michigan will be playing Heavy on this number for July. When a number is hot like this in any state sometimes it falls in the 4way Here are the numbers in the 4 way that has not hit Michigan this year 2851  2855  2858. Anyhow dead tired so off to bed for a few hours then work in morning.  Good to everyone :-) Each number to me have a story behind it. Anyone can ask me about a pick 3 and I can tell you. I will have more history for you as time become available and the storms stay away hehe. Bed

Page 26 of 126