Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Da' 3 Digit Teacher Straight Hitter's

Topic closed. 1881 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Lottery Queen.

Page 28 of 126
PrintE-mailLink
dover delaware
United States
Member #4466
April 26, 2004
1193 Posts
Posted: July 2, 2006, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

lesonook here again...can you tell me what follows 439 and 299 for delaware  for tonight i played 333  555  999  395  249  273  248  anything look good  oh and also 550 and 133  i also played 4589 and 8975  thanks lesonook

Lottery Queen's avatar - Animation2
    Watch Blinking #
    United States
    Member #34411
    March 3, 2006
    11732 Posts
    Posted: July 2, 2006, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

lesonook here again...can you tell me what follows 439 and 299 for delaware  for tonight i played 333  555  999  395  249  273  248  anything look good  oh and also 550 and 133  i also played 4589 and 8975  thanks lesonook

To be honest with you there are alot of numbers that follow 439 but I break it down to 2 numbers here they are

217 & 651 like to follow 439

077 & 411 like to follow 299

Now in our state only because I keep track

these are the numbers that followed our 439

807, 396, 616, 878, 948, 450, 853, 210, 923, 841, 483, 188, 448, 287,

the numbers that followed our 299 was 367

Check your history to see if any of these numbers

have follwed that 439 & 299

Good Luck.

Lottery Information on the numbers you selected.

Details fron June 2006

333 fell once in June

555 never fell in June

999 never fell in June

395 was slow in June it fell 4 times

MSL left behind 539 & 395 so it will appear those ways

249 was hot in June fell 7 times MSL left behind 249

so that is a good way you playing it :-)

237 was ok in June fell 5 times left behind 372 & 273

248 was hot in June fell all ways

550 was hot in june it fell all ways

133 was real hit in june but MSL left behind 133

that is a good way to play It :-)

It's Not How Many Numbers You Post, But If You Can  Post The Right One's To Fall!

Cleveland, TN
      United States
      Member #4146
      March 25, 2004
      304 Posts
      Posted: July 2, 2006, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

How do I go about getting your Pick 3 book for Tennessee?

Watch Blinking #
        United States
        Member #34411
        March 3, 2006
        11732 Posts
        Posted: July 2, 2006, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

How do I go about getting your Pick 3 book for Tennessee?

send me an email to da3digitteacher@yahoo.com but you have  to send now because it is for July.  The numbers that need to hit your state is good for the rest of the year on the Tenn Tip Sheet Plus you get results your state have had you will like it :-) I do good work. I don't think I will be doing one for August because that was a bit too much work for me considering I had to do Michigan Papers too I wish more people would have ordered the flyer. It has to be worth my while to make you understand?  Thanks and Good Luck!

It's Not How Many Numbers You Post, But If You Can  Post The Right One's To Fall!

WandaXena's avatar - swordgirl
          Clarkston, GA.
          United States
          Member #2900
          November 29, 2003
          39 Posts
          Posted: July 2, 2006, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

Hi Lottery Queen,

The number are 301 and 335.

Thanks,

Wanda

Clarkston, GA.
            United States
            Member #2900
            November 29, 2003
            39 Posts
            Posted: July 2, 2006, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

Lottery Queen I was thinking of playing the number 235 here in Georgia. What do you think?

Thank you,

Wanda

ZEN's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
              CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
              United States
              Member #40436
              June 1, 2006
              180 Posts
              Posted: July 2, 2006, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

Hello,
              LQ..New to the thread here, but have been doing some reading here, sounds good!! How do I get the books for Illinois and do you have some good numbers pick3 or pick4???

Thanks,

ZEN

Watch Blinking #
                United States
                Member #34411
                March 3, 2006
                11732 Posts
                Posted: July 2, 2006, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

Hi Lottery Queen,

The number are 301 and 335.

Thanks,

Wanda

Welcome Back  WandaXena

819 & 523 likes to follow 301

557 & 113 likes to follow 335

More Information

819 would be a repeat number for your state

523 would be a repeat number for your state

557 would be a repeat number for your state

113 would be a repeat number for your state

try 399 that would be a new number for your state and it also

likes to appear behind 335.

Good Luck Please check your history

to see if any of these numbers have followed

Watch Blinking #
                  United States
                  Member #34411
                  March 3, 2006
                  11732 Posts
                  Posted: July 2, 2006, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Lottery Queen I was thinking of playing the number 235 here in Georgia. What do you think?

Thank you,

Wanda

LOL I just reply while you was posting this giggly it follows check history there sweetie thanks :-)

Clarkston, GA.
                    United States
                    Member #2900
                    November 29, 2003
                    39 Posts
                    Posted: July 2, 2006, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Lottery Queen I'll give them a try wish me luck.

Wanda

Watch Blinking #
                      United States
                      Member #34411
                      March 3, 2006
                      11732 Posts
                      Posted: July 2, 2006, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

Hello,
                      LQ..New to the thread here, but have been doing some reading here, sounds good!! How do I get the books for Illinois and do you have some good numbers pick3 or pick4???

Thanks,

ZEN

Hi There Zen Welcome to this thread No I do not have a tip sheet for Ill.  I always have good numbers up my sleeve hehe.763 is Good there and has not appeared there this year. 763 was slow in June it fell 4 times need to fall these ways the MSL left behind 367  673  637 was never drawn last month across the state :-) I keep track! Good Luck please check history there I thought I see your name before on here.

Watch Blinking #
                        United States
                        Member #34411
                        March 3, 2006
                        11732 Posts
                        Posted: July 2, 2006, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

Wanda

Good Luck You Will Be Winning!

showme3's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                          Toms River, NJ
                          United States
                          Member #32600
                          February 13, 2006
                          205 Posts
                          Posted: July 2, 2006, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Wanda

Smash

Watch Blinking #
                            United States
                            Member #34411
                            March 3, 2006
                            11732 Posts
                            Posted: July 2, 2006, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Wanda

Smash

Hey no results for you today? Is the Lottery Over there?

Watch Blinking #
                              United States
                              Member #34411
                              March 3, 2006
                              11732 Posts
                              Posted: July 2, 2006, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

Here is a Article I found online and I forgot where I found it lol anyway it went into my Peaches Pick's for Michigan July in People's Corner. I would like to share it with you :-) Yes It has to do with Luck!

Some people seem to have all the luck. They walk down the street and find money on the ground. They sit next to a guy on a plane who owns a dynamic company -- and needs someone with just their qualifications.
                              Others aren't so fortunate. When they buy a blue-chip stock, the company's earnings take a nosedive. They get a new job -- at a firm that folds a few days later.
                              Born winners? Born losers? Don't you believe it. In fact, a surprising amount of what we call "luck" is actually the result of our own actions. Luck is really a series of skills that anyone can develop.
                              In interviews with hundreds of people, I have found that the lucky ones...

*Create chance opportunities.
                              *Follow their hunches.
                              *Expect good fortune.
                              *Turn bad luck into good.

By and large, they aren't aware that they're doing anything differently than other people. Somehow, they've gotten into the right habits and developed the right attitudes. What if you were to follow their example?

In a series of experiments I conducted over two years, more than 80 people went to "luck school," where they were taught the four principles of luck. At enrollment, half of them described themselves as unlucky... 10% as lucky... and 40% as neither. One month later, 80% said their luck had improved. The unlucky had become lucky, and the lucky grew luckier.

CREATE CHANCE OPPORTUNITIES

Lucky people's lives are full of fortunate occurrences. They find valuable paintings at yard sales or meet the loves of their lives at parties.

It seems like fate, but, in fact, lucky people use specific techniques to maximize the role that chance plays. It is as important to be in the right frame of mind as in the right place at the right time. Things you can do...
                              Spend more time with friends, and chat with strangers. Smile at people you don't know, and show by your body language that you're approachable. Keep in touch with those you meet. You never know which encounter will lead to a great idea or valuable contact.

Example: Samantha, a secretary, dreamed of a career in the film world. During a downpour, she shared a cab with another drenched pedestrian, and soon they were involved in an animated conversation. When Samantha learned that the man was an executive at a film company, she confided her ambitions. He gave her name to the personnel director of his company.

Six months later, Samantha had a new job. She still was a secretary, but for an executive at the studio. Five years after that, she was a successful film acquisitions executive in Los Angeles.

Develop a more relaxed attitude toward life. When you're in a rush or under stress, it blinds you to opportunities. When you're hurrying down the street, you probably won't notice that $100 bill.

Be open to new experiences. Experiment with different routes to work. Go to different restaurants. We observe better in unfamiliar situations and are more likely to see hidden advantages.

Example: John, who lives in New York City, decided to walk downtown instead of taking the bus as he usually did. He noticed in a junk shop window an unusual antique camera that was perfect for his collection.

FOLLOW YOUR HUNCHES

The conscious mind isn't good at detecting meaningful patterns in behavior, speech and body language. The unconscious compares the present against past experiences and finds similarities -- generating strong feelings that a decision is wise or unwise... that someone is or isn't trustworthy.

Lucky people are likely to act on these hunches. They heed inner alarm bells and go-ahead signals in business, finance and relationships.

Listen to your inner voice. Clear your mind with meditation, or simply sit in a quiet place.

Of course, you need to use judgment. Ask yourself whether this really is a situation in which past experience is guiding you. For example, subtle gestures or facial expressions can give you hints into a new acquaintance's character by reminding you of people you have known in the past. However, a hunch that 6392 is a winning lottery number probably is meaningless.

EXPECT GOOD FORTUNE

Lucky people assume that things will turn out well for them, in situations that are both within and outside their control.

Good fortune is a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you expect to do well, you're more likely to start new projects. Low expectations make you ready to give up before you begin. A positive attitude gives you drive in the face of setbacks -- you persevere and get the most from any situation. In addition, it has a strong influence on others. Nothing is more persuasive than confidence.

Example: Gary was in his 60s when he decided to go to law school. Friends and relatives tried to dissuade him. They argued that law school was expensive and he would be unlikely to get a job when he graduated. Gary went to school anyway and ended up working at a prestigious Chicago law firm, specializing in age-discrimination issues.

You can raise your expectations by visualizing good fortune. When faced with an important opportunity, such as a job interview, sit quietly, close your eyes and imagine yourself in the situation. Think about the surroundings... the people likely to be there... the sights and sounds you'll encounter.

Imagine yourself lucky, fielding the interviewer's questions with assurance and conviction. Focus on how it will feel to achieve your goals.

I also recommend keeping a "luck journal," in which you write down positive events and lucky breaks to remind yourself of just how fortunate you are. Try to do this every day.

TURN BAD LUCK INTO GOOD

Things happen over which we have no control -- accidents, illness, unfair treatment at work -- but we can control how we respond.

Lucky people see the positive side of their bad luck. Rather than moaning, "Why does it always happen to me?" they consider how much worse things could have been. Instead of dwelling on ill fortune, they're convinced that, in the long run, things will work out for the best.

As a result, lucky people are more resilient. They take constructive steps to prevent more bad luck in the future. When misfortune blocks a path to their goals, they explore other ways of solving problems.

When something bad happens, think of how it could have been worse. Example: Your car may have been totaled, but you weren't hurt.

Ask yourself if a misfortune really matters. Will a lost promotion affect your health or relationships? Compare yourself to those who truly are less fortunate. Your bad luck will seem trivial.

Example: In one experiment, participants were told to imagine that they had slipped on the stairs and sprained an ankle. Self-described "unlucky" people called this a real misfortune, while those who considered themselves lucky said, "Whew... I could have broken my neck!"

If you're superstitious, make it work for you. Broken mirrors, black cats and the like really don't influence chance events. While unlucky people dwell on ill omens and become anxious, lucky ones use these charms to boost their confidence.

Thanks For Taking The Time To Read This :-)

Page 28 of 126