Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

thanks for lottery queen

Topic closed. 517 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Lottery Queen.

Page 10 of 35
PrintE-mailLink
Lottery Queen's avatar - Animation2
Watch Blinking #
United States
Member #34411
March 3, 2006
11724 Posts
Posted: July 5, 2006, 10:05 am - IP Logged

577 fall China on WEN 07/05/06 Time   8:35pm

U favourite nummber 751changed to china .ur west hit nummbers577 hitted china today.

U are so cool LQ!

I will have more lottery information for you shortly on pairs due in your state

It's Not How Many Numbers You Post, But If You Can  Post The Right One's To Fall!

Watch Blinking #
    United States
    Member #34411
    March 3, 2006
    11724 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2006, 10:42 am - IP Logged

This would be the overdue pairs for china I subtract last month pairs. Now keep in mind you will have more pairs than a state that has Midday and Evening because of the one drawning there. these pairs are in order.

The pairs work like this it has to line up on the front or the back like 361 fell there, if you look at your pairs you see you needed a 61 so that pair fell mark off. 867 the 67 fell straight so you mark that off too.  You had a 57 & 77 last month 377 and 357 fell last month. Now that 357 is a hot repeat number so if the pairs here do not fall with the  73 & 53 I suggest you put that one back in but for a straight hit should be played 735, 573...............537 & 753.

02  04  06

10  15  16  17  18

21  22  23  24  25  29

30  33  39

41  43  44  45  46  47  49

52  53  55  56  58  59

61  63  66  67

70  71  73  74  76  78  79

81  82  85  87  88

91  93  94  97  98  99

Good Luck.

This is just another way to get a

straight hit that works by keeping track

of what pairs need to appear in your state.

It's Not How Many Numbers You Post, But If You Can  Post The Right One's To Fall!

China
      Member #41090
      June 11, 2006
      203 Posts
      Posted: July 5, 2006, 11:49 am - IP Logged

Yeah thanks so much

I am ready to  blow up china lottery any time.Bang Head

yeah Bang bang !

Watch Blinking #
        United States
        Member #34411
        March 3, 2006
        11724 Posts
        Posted: July 5, 2006, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

Yeah thanks so much

I am ready to  blow up china lottery any time.Bang Head

yeah Bang bang !

Hi Kander this is a chart to show you numbers that fell in your state on Monday's - Sunday's. It was hard doing Jan and Feb and March months because, on your site the dates don't add up for those months so I did April, May, & June for you and some days in July. These can help you determine what day numbers should fall on there even repeat numbers.
        Monday's so the first Monday in april was 294 Monday 3rd
        294,175,596,478,086,166,931 Now from looking at week days here
        292,688,654,031,348,690,361(that 931 could fall on Wed,Thur,Fri,Sat,Sun)
         Tuesday's
        Wednesday's
        160,304,708,008,442,940,880 looking here 008 & 880 those 2 match up
        141,582,848,892,132,114,577 so 114 & 144 match up 144 could fall Wed.

Thursday's

Friday's

Saturday's

Sunday's

you have to play with the numbers. I did this for you

so you can look this over.

China
          Member #41090
          June 11, 2006
          203 Posts
          Posted: July 6, 2006, 1:16 am - IP Logged
          I appreciate all your hard efforts helping me to win
          Thank LQ I will email you for your service FEES
            Watch Blinking #
            United States
            Member #34411
            March 3, 2006
            11724 Posts
            Posted: July 6, 2006, 7:52 am - IP Logged

You are so welcome and Thank you!!!

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
              FEMA Region V Camp #21
              United States
              Member #520
              July 27, 2002
              5699 Posts
              Posted: July 6, 2006, 8:32 am - IP Logged

Kander, your English has improved dramatically overnight. Good work!

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

China
                Member #41090
                June 11, 2006
                203 Posts
                Posted: July 6, 2006, 10:34 am - IP Logged

thanks Rick I do more imporve .

China
                  Member #41090
                  June 11, 2006
                  203 Posts
                  Posted: July 6, 2006, 10:40 am - IP Logged

962 fall China on  T H 07/06/06 Time   8:35pm

I appreciate all your work, LQ it’s meant so much to me. Thank you so much for your time!

You are an excellent teacher

Winner1313's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg

United States
                    Member #39744
                    May 21, 2006
                    163 Posts
                    Posted: July 6, 2006, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Hello Lottery  Queen

Forget about China, lets talk about Texas.

Give some predictions for Texas Pick 3 nite Queeny, and lets see hows you doing. 

United States
                      Member #39744
                      May 21, 2006
                      163 Posts
                      Posted: July 6, 2006, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

I am going to reveal Secrets that the Queen does not know, but will help others.

Here is the results of Texas pick 3 nite.

7/5/2006  530

7/4/2006  750
                      7/3/2006  782
                      7/1/2006  938
                      6/30/2006  813

It works more than 1/2 the time.

Look at Draws 7/1, and 7/3--we will use this to predict at least one number in draw 7/4.

Look at the middle number in draw 7/1--which would be 3 now add to right outer of draw 7/3  ==3+2==5, which is one number of draw 7/4.

Also look at 9 in draw 7/1, add to middle of draw 7/3, 9+8==17, disregard the 1, we get 7

Bingo!! we get two numbers of the next draw 7, & 5.  Now is that not Great?

From there you can go ahead and fill in the blanks.

Remember it always the middle plus the outer. Go on try this little secret-no more on your State's pick 3 and Remain Silient --heeee!!! heeee!!! 

United States
                        Member #39744
                        May 21, 2006
                        163 Posts
                        Posted: July 6, 2006, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Queen

I have given away with out making a penny, I do not write books to sell.

How come you getting away with advertiseing your books here at the discussion forum?

Have you bribed Todd? Or is your system Really that good that he lets you advertise for free?

Come Baby!! put your system to the Challange, give us prediction For Texas pick 3 nite.

Put your mought where the money is.

I have given away a little secret, that can make thousands of dollars to experienced pick 3 players. 

What have you given away? 

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                          Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23273 Posts
                          Posted: July 6, 2006, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

Please don't bring my name into any of this bickering.  If you have a question about me, please PM it to me directly.  The question itself is ridiculous.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #12305
                            March 10, 2005
                            2984 Posts
                            Posted: July 6, 2006, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

Kander, Todd, RickG, all the admirers and detractors of LQ:

I apologize to all of you for bringing all this up. 

I'll admit my impression is still that LQ isn't what LQ seems.  Heck, none of us are.  But when I began the thread about LQ my main thought was that the LQ thread kept pushing other threads off the page because of the number of posts on it.

I had no idea there was such a lot of hot feeling about it.  I had no idea it would cause folks to come out of the woodwork to take potshots at me, though I wouldn't have minded if I'd known. 

I had no idea the thing would eventually lead to Todd getting a lot of heartburn about it and feeling he was being attacked.

When the LQ threads began in March, or so, I believed they were a joke.  A spoof.  I've explained this on the other thread.  I enjoyed them in that sense, and I intend to go back to enjoying them that way, though I plan to make it intermittent, keeping it on block the rest of the time.

If some of the rest of you think LQ's got no right to be here, consider this:

Todd owns this site.

Todd can shut this site down anytime he wishes.

Todd is damned tired of this hornet nest I stirred up here, probably damned tired of me, also.

So if you folks who worship LQ will just keep on worshiping her with my blessings, and you folks who think it's awful will put your tongues in your cheeks and lighten up, think of it as something you can get some joy out of, some good laughs,

Maybe Todd will feel like he ain't having to lock shut the doors of a fortress to keep off all the attackers, snipers, backstabbers, worst nightmare women and wormtongue men.

Maybe Todd  will keep on running this site for us and will feel we're not a bunch of idiots, which we mostly are, and a bunch of ingrates, which we do a good job of emulating at times.

Laugh.  Be happy. Say prayers to LQ, or give yourself some chuckles.

It really doesn't matter which.

J

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                              FEMA Region V Camp #21
                              United States
                              Member #520
                              July 27, 2002
                              5699 Posts
                              Posted: July 6, 2006, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

I am going to reveal Secrets that the Queen does not know, but will help others.

Here is the results of Texas pick 3 nite.

7/5/2006  530

7/4/2006  750
                              7/3/2006  782
                              7/1/2006  938
                              6/30/2006  813

It works more than 1/2 the time.

Look at Draws 7/1, and 7/3--we will use this to predict at least one number in draw 7/4.

Look at the middle number in draw 7/1--which would be 3 now add to right outer of draw 7/3  ==3+2==5, which is one number of draw 7/4.

Also look at 9 in draw 7/1, add to middle of draw 7/3, 9+8==17, disregard the 1, we get 7

Bingo!! we get two numbers of the next draw 7, & 5.  Now is that not Great?

From there you can go ahead and fill in the blanks.

Remember it always the middle plus the outer. Go on try this little secret-no more on your State's pick 3 and Remain Silient --heeee!!! heeee!!! 

Thank u, winner1313   U r so smart

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Page 10 of 35