Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is This the Newest Ridiculous System?

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 10 years ago by cps10.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
The Carolinas - Charlotte
United States
Member #21627
September 12, 2005
4138 Posts
Posted: June 14, 2006, 8:19 am - IP Logged

Click Here 

I got an email about this last night. He makes a mistake on his site and talks about "his" Honest Lotto system, which I can't get to work anyway. Any comments?

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: June 14, 2006, 8:49 am - IP Logged

Click Here 

I got an email about this last night. He makes a mistake on his site and talks about "his" Honest Lotto system, which I can't get to work anyway. Any comments?

If your talking about Ken Silver, don't waste your time.

United States
      Member #21627
      September 12, 2005
      4138 Posts
      Posted: June 14, 2006, 9:30 am - IP Logged

Well, I wasn't planning on ordering it, but on this particular website, he mistakenly says "My Honest Lotto". I have that system...didn't do c*r*a*p for me.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
        Member #26882
        November 23, 2005
        1404 Posts
        Posted: June 14, 2006, 10:14 am - IP Logged

Honestly your best bet is to use the tools here on LP that Todd provides and use the free systems that the honest LP members have given, free of charge yet to boot, that they have perfected or nearly perfected and have shared. I find these are the best ones.

Also there are honest LP predictors here that give us hit after hit after hit from their honest hard work and dedication and gifts. I am not saying that all LP members in the past have been honest with us and we can usually pick those weeds right out. But I find the long-standing members here are honest and are honestly giving the best systems and the best predictions to help each person get hits without us having to fork out a hundred bucks to give the system a try. Plus all the great minds and talents here can work together to Get It Done!

Personally, I see no need to go anywhere else when you can find the best of the best right here; again this is in my own personal experience.

Blessings to you!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: June 14, 2006, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Honestly your best bet is to use the tools here on LP that Todd provides and use the free systems that the honest LP members have given, free of charge yet to boot, that they have perfected or nearly perfected and have shared. I find these are the best ones.

Also there are honest LP predictors here that give us hit after hit after hit from their honest hard work and dedication and gifts. I am not saying that all LP members in the past have been honest with us and we can usually pick those weeds right out. But I find the long-standing members here are honest and are honestly giving the best systems and the best predictions to help each person get hits without us having to fork out a hundred bucks to give the system a try. Plus all the great minds and talents here can work together to Get It Done!

Personally, I see no need to go anywhere else when you can find the best of the best right here; again this is in my own personal experience.

Blessings to you!

I agree..

my thoughts exactly..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
            Member #21627
            September 12, 2005
            4138 Posts
            Posted: June 14, 2006, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Clair, tntea

I agree with you completely. I just happen to get that email and looked at it. I wasn't planning on getting it at all. I have enough resources here to make mountains of money :) I just was curious since I see things like this all the time what others thought of it.

I think you all know me by now :) I like to try and figure things out a lot ;)

Stooges

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: June 14, 2006, 10:26 am - IP Logged

Let's make that Mountain of Money...

today would be nice..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
                Member #21627
                September 12, 2005
                4138 Posts
                Posted: June 14, 2006, 10:33 am - IP Logged

Yes it would be! LOL

Stooges

United States
                  Member #26882
                  November 23, 2005
                  1404 Posts
                  Posted: June 14, 2006, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

Clair, tntea

I agree with you completely. I just happen to get that email and looked at it. I wasn't planning on getting it at all. I have enough resources here to make mountains of money :) I just was curious since I see things like this all the time what others thought of it.

Yes we know you! You're a Good Guy!

Nothing wrong with being curious either! I never used the system you spoke of. Before I found LP I think I did see an add for it though maybe more than one add! Then again I found LP and said to myself these people are good with predictions and so I joined and have not looked around for anything else.

Guess what I was trying to say is I know where to get the butter for my bread. Nothing wrong with trying to figure out a system either and of course you are a person who could do just that!

Blessings

United States
                    Member #26882
                    November 23, 2005
                    1404 Posts
                    Posted: June 14, 2006, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

today would be nice..

I took you up on that one Tntea, My number hit on pick 3 tonight! Thanks for the good vibes!

Must have been those satellite Vibes you put out and I caught the signal LOL!
                      Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                      Charlotte NC
                      United States
                      Member #17406
                      June 18, 2005
                      4053 Posts
                      Posted: June 14, 2006, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

Click Here 

Yes NodI think that with any system, the numbers show be predicted in advance to prove hits

either daily or weekly to show that the system is worthy. 

takeemtothebank

United States
                        Member #21627
                        September 12, 2005
                        4138 Posts
                        Posted: June 18, 2006, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

Clair, tntea

Nothing wrong with being curious either! I never used the system you spoke of. Before I found LP I think I did see an add for it though maybe more than one add! Then again I found LP and said to myself these people are good with predictions and so I joined and have not looked around for anything else.

Guess what I was trying to say is I know where to get the butter for my bread. Nothing wrong with trying to figure out a system either and of course you are a person who could do just that!

Blessings

Thank you for that compliment :)

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Unfortunately, my father passed away on Wednesday, so I've been a little preoccupied.

I hope you had a wonderful winning weekend!!

Stooges

United States
                          Member #21627
                          September 12, 2005
                          4138 Posts
                          Posted: June 18, 2006, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

today would be nice..

I took you up on that one Tntea, My number hit on pick 3 tonight! Thanks for the good vibes!

Must have been those satellite Vibes you put out and I caught the signal LOL!

WOO HOO!! Congrats!!

Stooges

United States
                            Member #26882
                            November 23, 2005
                            1404 Posts
                            Posted: June 18, 2006, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Clair, tntea

Blessings

Thank you for that compliment :)

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Unfortunately, my father passed away on Wednesday, so I've been a little preoccupied.

I hope you had a wonderful winning weekend!!

I am so Sorry To hear of your Fathers Passing. My sympathy and prayers go out to you and your family.

United States
                              Member #21627
                              September 12, 2005
                              4138 Posts
                              Posted: June 18, 2006, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

Thank you very much Clair!

Stooges