Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is This the Newest Ridiculous System?

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 10 years ago by cps10.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
Member #14
November 9, 2001
31337 Posts
Posted: June 18, 2006, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

Clair, tntea

I agree with you completely. I just happen to get that email and looked at it. I wasn't planning on getting it at all. I have enough resources here to make mountains of money :) I just was curious since I see things like this all the time what others thought of it.

I think you all know me by now :) I like to try and figure things out a lot ;)

Yes we know you! You're a Good Guy!

Nothing wrong with being curious either! I never used the system you spoke of. Before I found LP I think I did see an add for it though maybe more than one add! Then again I found LP and said to myself these people are good with predictions and so I joined and have not looked around for anything else.

Guess what I was trying to say is I know where to get the butter for my bread. Nothing wrong with trying to figure out a system either and of course you are a person who could do just that!

Blessings

Thank you for that compliment :)

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Unfortunately, my father passed away on Wednesday, so I've been a little preoccupied.

I hope you had a wonderful winning weekend!!

my condolences to you and your family.  very sorry.

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
    The Carolinas - Charlotte
    United States
    Member #21627
    September 12, 2005
    4138 Posts
    Posted: June 18, 2006, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

Thank you emily. It is a painful time, especially for my Mom...he was so young (65). But I want to get back into the fold of things here to kind of keep my mind off, you know? I sure do miss him on Father's Day though. I had a good Father's Day with my son, but would have liked all three of us to be together.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges