Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

An Alternate System

Topic closed. 65 replies. Last post 10 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Winner1313's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg

United States
Member #39744
May 21, 2006
163 Posts
Posted: June 14, 2006, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

This system was developed by me.

It requires no Lottery software, no calculations, Just A Strong Desire to win in a particular lottery.

Here is how the system works.

1. Do some mild exercise, like strecthing etc so as to relax the muscles. Do this for about 5 minutes.

2.Sit or lie down in a comfortable position. Then relax every muscle in your body starting from the toes  on up to the head.

3. Once you are completely relaxed, start breathing deeply hold breath for about 5 seconds, then exhale.

4. Now whilst completely relaxed, and breathing deeply, visualize the drawing of the particular lottery you want to win. Be it pick 3, 4, or the jackpot games.

Of course you have in mind the State, name of lottery. Now Visualize the drawing, and clearly see the numbers of the winning balls drawn--then play those numbers.

5. At first you may not see the numbers clearly, but keep practicing every day, and you will .

6. Do not force the visualization of the numbers. Let the numbers pop up naturally by them selves.

With Practice you should be able to see clearly the numbers drawn.  Do not give up. Practice every day for at least a month.

I have personally used this system with Texas Lotto, and have  on several occasions come up with 3 winning numbers.

The draw back with me is that I become excited when I see clearly the first 3 numbers. And as my excitement grows my body becomes tense and I lose the meditative state.

So this Calls For Practice, Practice!! Practice!!

I tell you it is the best system around.

Try it. No Pity!

United States
    Member #39744
    May 21, 2006
    163 Posts
    Posted: June 14, 2006, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

I will post results from this system.

Jimiam's avatar - ICONATOR 4af8c649273bc68ca3f95ed9dd755e65.jpg

United States
      Member #39406
      May 15, 2006
      287 Posts
      Posted: June 14, 2006, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Or you could just locate person with winning ticket and beat him senseless with a big stick, take the lucky ticket and quietly scamper home.

Jimiam 

Youngstown,Ohio
        United States
        Member #24849
        October 27, 2005
        386 Posts
        Posted: June 14, 2006, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

I will post results from this system.

Could you give a state with your prediction?

angelm's avatar - anne
          richmond ky.
          United States
          Member #15877
          May 22, 2005
          8472 Posts
          Posted: June 14, 2006, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

If I attempted this, I would fall asleep as soon as I started breathing deeply-tired latelySleep

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
            Wisconsin
            United States
            Member #1303
            March 27, 2003
            1508 Posts
            Posted: June 14, 2006, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

This system was developed by me.

It requires no Lottery software, no calculations, Just A Strong Desire to win in a particular lottery.

Here is how the system works.

1. Do some mild exercise, like strecthing etc so as to relax the muscles. Do this for about 5 minutes.

2.Sit or lie down in a comfortable position. Then relax every muscle in your body starting from the toes  on up to the head.

3. Once you are completely relaxed, start breathing deeply hold breath for about 5 seconds, then exhale.

4. Now whilst completely relaxed, and breathing deeply, visualize the drawing of the particular lottery you want to win. Be it pick 3, 4, or the jackpot games.

Of course you have in mind the State, name of lottery. Now Visualize the drawing, and clearly see the numbers of the winning balls drawn--then play those numbers.

5. At first you may not see the numbers clearly, but keep practicing every day, and you will .

6. Do not force the visualization of the numbers. Let the numbers pop up naturally by them selves.

With Practice you should be able to see clearly the numbers drawn.  Do not give up. Practice every day for at least a month.

I have personally used this system with Texas Lotto, and have  on several occasions come up with 3 winning numbers.

The draw back with me is that I become excited when I see clearly the first 3 numbers. And as my excitement grows my body becomes tense and I lose the meditative state.

So this Calls For Practice, Practice!! Practice!!

I tell you it is the best system around.

Try it. No Pity!

Sorry, but this system as described will never work.

Because you never bought the ticket with the numbers on it ! Green laugh

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

United States
              Member #39744
              May 21, 2006
              163 Posts
              Posted: June 14, 2006, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

Just in case you are ignorant, we live in a quantum universe.

We create our own reality.

The people who respond negatively, it is obvious you Really Do Not Want To Win The Lotto.

You have to work for it. All it takes is Practice.

You are useing your God given talents, to peer into he future of the draw.

I have done it !!!!!!!!!!!.

Others have too, but they do not talk about it.

Before you critize, try the exercise for one month every day. Yes it takes effort at first. 

United States
                Member #39744
                May 21, 2006
                163 Posts
                Posted: June 14, 2006, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

Pick 3 for Texas tonite may be: Useing this system.

882 0r 832.

I am not perfect. But I am sure of the 8. 

Jimiam's avatar - ICONATOR 4af8c649273bc68ca3f95ed9dd755e65.jpg

United States
                  Member #39406
                  May 15, 2006
                  287 Posts
                  Posted: June 14, 2006, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

In regards, to my remark earlier, I was just joking. I have big sense of humor. Nothing against your system. Any method that helps is good. A person needs any kind of tool they can get their hands on to help predict lotto.

Jimiam 

United States
                    Member #39744
                    May 21, 2006
                    163 Posts
                    Posted: June 15, 2006, 12:16 am - IP Logged

Jimiam

Relax and try it.

Post your results here.

The C.I.A. with billions of dollars of Spy Statelites, Supercomputers etc, Still depend on "Remote Viewers "  for sensitive intelligence gathering.

And they don't cost much eighter. 

paurths's avatar - underground
                      Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                      Belgium
                      Member #19287
                      July 29, 2005
                      2254 Posts
                      Posted: June 15, 2006, 1:28 am - IP Logged

Pick 3 for Texas tonite may be: Useing this system.

882 0r 832.

I am not perfect. But I am sure of the 8. 

TX eve: 267

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: June 15, 2006, 2:02 am - IP Logged

I've been an avid "lucid dreamer" for many years now. And those qualities have abled me to use them in atleast one other form. That form is comprised of a deep meditation. Self awarness techniques, and so on...... 

Only a few months ago I predicted the number 400 was gonna come out, when meditating. It was in the mystical forum. It came out the next day in Chicago, and the next day in the state of Florida. My state.

Past present and future, in my opinion, are one. Afterall, every material object that man made comes from an original thought by someone, somewhere....

Causation is key to understanding the fundamentals of the willingness to conjure the right numbers through our "Third Eye".

I've said this many times before but most of my wins were dominated by the "GUT" feeling, not by logic. The logic only provided a medium for the energy to flow through. A skeleton for the flesh, so to speak.....

You must be a psychic, because I was thinking about starting a new thread with just that subject in mind. I suddenly felt a strong desire to tell as many people as possible, how the latest strategy, seems to be the metaphysical. And this is the segway I want to implement. I strongly feel that this is the most accurate. Rip Snorter was rolling that idea around lately, being on the right track with this one. We all have a decision to make very soon. Finding out for our own, what it would take to realize that something much bigger and more influential was happening. I hear ya Rip......

Infact, that may be the next system I throw out there. One very similar to yours, but getting to the nitty gritty, if you know what I mean. Pulling our sleeves up and getting to work on this one. It'll be well worth our time to fixate on meditating a set of numbers on a flat surface for example. What I did once was to enter the lucid state and look for motel doors and see what their room number was. I needed a palate so to speak, and the door was the palate.

The problem in this case was that the room numbers were changing so rapidly, I couldn't foucus on just one set. Two of the numbers I did happen to remember came out 2 days later, but not in the order I saw them.

This power is real. Have no doubt about it. It can be refined to a science.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                          Zeta Reticuli Star System
                          United States
                          Member #30470
                          January 17, 2006
                          10353 Posts
                          Posted: June 15, 2006, 2:47 am - IP Logged

Winner1313

Sounds like you're talking about this:

Luck, Psi and Lotteries – Part I

By Rosemary Ellen Guiley

c. Visionary Living, Inc.

Everyone knows people who seem to be born under a lucky star. They are always winning drawings, contests and lotteries. Unexpected windfalls land in their laps. They always are in front of the right door of opportunity just as it’s opening. What’s their secret? Are they blessed by the gods, exceptionally psychic or some sort of master of manifestation? What’s more – and here’s the real question – is there anything one can do to be more like them? According to superstition, being born lucky or unlucky is simply a    matter of fate and cannot be changed. Today we know that’s not the  case, and that there are many factors involved in luck. Some of them  we understand and some we don’t, but there is ample evidence that we can indeed change our luck.         

Psychical researchers have studied luck for years, trying to          ascertain whether or not it has anything to do with psi. For example, does a person who considers himself lucky make unconscious use of his latent psychic powers to sense or influence circumstances in his favor? Would his luck really be precognition and clairvoyance that  enable him to sense favorable events, and would he use psychokinesis (mind over matter) to manipulate circumstances?

To find out, psychical researchers have questioned study          participants about their fundamental attitudes toward their own    luckiness, and then tested them. Such tests have been games in which performances can be measured against chance, such as dice-throwing.  Do  the participants who consider themselves to be lucky individuals perform better than those who consider themselves to be neutral in luck or unlucky?

Continues:

http://www.visionaryliving.com/articles/luckpsi-I.html

and there's a Part II

http://www.visionaryliving.com/articles/luckpsi-II.html 

CSenior's avatar - 2016 03_10_19_01_18.png
                            Florida
                            United States
                            Member #30348
                            January 15, 2006
                            2009 Posts
                            Posted: June 15, 2006, 6:46 am - IP Logged

Thank you 1313, PAC, & Toss! I have been on the brink of this but could never zone in on all numbers correctly. I usually end up with 2-3 numbers on the FL lotto and have hit with 3 numbers on the Fantasy 5. I now see what my problem is -- lack of practice -- and will try to refine so I can see it all clearly. Knowledge is great! Thanks!

SirMetro's avatar - center
                              East of Atlanta
                              United States
                              Member #6191
                              August 11, 2004
                              1389 Posts
                              Posted: June 15, 2006, 7:46 am - IP Logged

If I attempted this, I would fall asleep as soon as I started breathing deeply-tired latelySleep

I Agree!

I tried that concept last nite, too bad the alarm clock woke me up at 5 this morning.