Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 3:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

An Alternate System

Topic closed. 65 replies. Last post 11 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: June 17, 2006, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

I did the motel room thing this morning and saw two numbers. But I have no idea whether they'll hit and what states. So I played them each for a buck straight in Florida.

They were 264 and 364.

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
    Member #12618
    March 18, 2005
    2060 Posts
    Posted: June 17, 2006, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

I sometimes try to dream Pick 3 numbers and the best I've been able to do so far is get 2 of 3 a bunch of times. I believe that to be able to do this you would have to practice for months maybe years and have faith in it, but I think it's possible. Good luck Winner1313. =)

Dance like no one is watching.

Winner1313's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg

United States
      Member #39744
      May 21, 2006
      163 Posts
      Posted: June 17, 2006, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

pacattack05

Good work, but try and watch the future drawing, not motel rooms number. 

United States
        Member #39744
        May 21, 2006
        163 Posts
        Posted: June 17, 2006, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

bellyache

Keep at it. Go for the Big one then, more numbers, a better chance to win. 

United States
          Member #39744
          May 21, 2006
          163 Posts
          Posted: June 17, 2006, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

pumpi76

The Force is with you!!

You need to try this system out. You will be suscessful.

Can You Use A few Million Dollars? Do you really want to be Rich?

Then relax, and see the future drawing, watch the numbers on the balls , write them down, and play them.

Becoming a Millionaire, has never been so ease, and having fun at the same time.

pumpi76  What you waiting for?

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: June 17, 2006, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

pumpi76

The Force is with you!!

You need to try this system out. You will be suscessful.

Can You Use A few Million Dollars? Do you really want to be Rich?

Then relax, and see the future drawing, watch the numbers on the balls , write them down, and play them.

Becoming a Millionaire, has never been so ease, and having fun at the same time.

pumpi76  What you waiting for?

Easy for you to say.......LOL

United States
              Member #39744
              May 21, 2006
              163 Posts
              Posted: June 17, 2006, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

pacattack05

Yes it is easy for me to say.

So is any exercise, try running a mile.

But as you practice it does become easy.

Whats wrong pacattack05? You feeling Ok!

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: June 17, 2006, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

pacattack05

Yes it is easy for me to say.

So is any exercise, try running a mile.

But as you practice it does become easy.

Whats wrong pacattack05? You feeling Ok!

Am I okay?......Are you kidding? I'm on top of the world.

Between the Vicotin, Dewars, Antibiotics, and A juicy shell steak, I'm doing great.....LOL

Hint: marinate with "liquid Smoke". Works great!

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
                  Member #26882
                  November 23, 2005
                  1404 Posts
                  Posted: June 17, 2006, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

This system was developed by me.

It requires no Lottery software, no calculations, Just A Strong Desire to win in a particular lottery.

Here is how the system works.

1. Do some mild exercise, like strecthing etc so as to relax the muscles. Do this for about 5 minutes.

2.Sit or lie down in a comfortable position. Then relax every muscle in your body starting from the toes  on up to the head.

3. Once you are completely relaxed, start breathing deeply hold breath for about 5 seconds, then exhale.

4. Now whilst completely relaxed, and breathing deeply, visualize the drawing of the particular lottery you want to win. Be it pick 3, 4, or the jackpot games.

Of course you have in mind the State, name of lottery. Now Visualize the drawing, and clearly see the numbers of the winning balls drawn--then play those numbers.

5. At first you may not see the numbers clearly, but keep practicing every day, and you will .

6. Do not force the visualization of the numbers. Let the numbers pop up naturally by them selves.

With Practice you should be able to see clearly the numbers drawn.  Do not give up. Practice every day for at least a month.

I have personally used this system with Texas Lotto, and have  on several occasions come up with 3 winning numbers.

The draw back with me is that I become excited when I see clearly the first 3 numbers. And as my excitement grows my body becomes tense and I lose the meditative state.

So this Calls For Practice, Practice!! Practice!!

I tell you it is the best system around.

Try it. No Pity!

Winner,

This method has been used for a long time. Actually it is called pre-sighting it is a clairvoyant gift and I have been doing it for years only I see number through my guides. In the past here on LP I have posted the guide numbers and basically they all came in one week of pre-sight in all the states.

I have stated in the past the we all have the ability and we all have guides, however, as easy as it is for you as it is for me, does not hold true for everyone. These people then become frustrated which is one block for them. Other considerations are the person's health. There are many blocks that can come between pre-sight such as drugs, alcohol, even a poor diet! A person must be clear health wise and mind wise and anything that alters a clear mind will block clear seeing.

I congratulate you on sharing your method but one must understand again that every one that tries this approach will not achieve good results. No harm in them trying however as long as they do not become frustrated, confused or feel inadequate when numbers do not come to them.

Practice as you say yes, but with a clear healthy mind and attitude and yes it can take years to develop it to perfection. I have pick 3 numbers down and sometimes I see 4 and again this is over the years. I do not always see numbers for myself either and this might happen to others trying this method, where they will see numbers and think they are for them when they are to help others which is part of a clairvoyant gift. Together with another clairvoyant person we were able to see 4 out of 6 numbers on the last super 6 draw held in PA that yielded a good win. Could we do it again? Yes we have on match 6 got 4 out of 6 by pre-sighting however the pay out for doing so is lousy! Powerball? Well I am trying and have no doubt it could be done with pre-sight however as of yet I have never heard of anyone that has won powerball state that have done so with pre-sight.

Blessings!
                    Kola's avatar - image
                    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                    Member #28945
                    December 25, 2005
                    1532 Posts
                    Posted: June 18, 2006, 2:53 am - IP Logged

Hi Winner1313. Thanks for your post.  I agree that this is a viable method for picking lotto numbers. But lets put a twist on it. This has been done before with memory enhancement techniques.

Since the brain is visually, auditorially, and kinestheticly oriented, why not use those attributes to the farthest degree. By just trying to pre-sight numbers only, you are limiting the way your body-mind takes absorbs in information in your daily life.

Lets teach our brain how we want it to interpret numbers, and give it your own picture association. Over a period of a few sessions, One should assign  picture images for a particular number. For example:

0 is a one-of-a-kind oblong  baseball

1 is the only pencil-thin bat in history

2 is the most graceful swan ever

3 is a pair of unfinshed glasses

Go all the way to 9

The images you come up with should not change. The examples are mild compared to the creative images you can come up with. Along with the images, try to layer your them with color, sound, and make it very personal to you. Make the images as colorful, unique-sounding and feeling, as you can make them.  You can give each image a unique color-unlike the colors we usaully see them in.

What kind of unique sound does each picture image make. Give it its own unique sound. Then you can attach each image to something personal to form an emotional attachment to it. For example, you've always wanted to play baseball, and in your mind's eye you get to play, and break many records with the unique pencil-thin bat image I had for the number 1.

All these attributes will be helpful to the brain to orgaize information. The brain knows everything, its just the communication to our conscious mind that is the problem. By doing these multi-dimensional picture-images you become more available to many more streams of data that can come to you, and you give the brain more dynamic ways to communicate what it already knows to you using picture images. The brain already does it during dreaming, using wild fantastical pictures and scenarios. Lets apply that mode of communication as well in our waking state, escpecially by imbuing your picture-images with unique attributes. To me, this would enhance trying to see the actual numbers. Rather, see images that equate to the numbers. It should work more efficiently.

Its important the in your image creation, you hard-wire those images to your brain by periodically teaching your brain over the course of a few days. Everytime you see a number anywhere in your daily life, be mindful of attaching your created images to it. This will permanently hard-wire the info that numbers are really those picture images. After some time, if you ever you want to change a number's picture-image, for whatever reason, give a little time for the brain to detach from the old image and connect to your new picture

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: June 18, 2006, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

i think though that the brain is more evolved to deal with events and images and not numbers. If you look at the brain, i don't think there areas in the brain that deal with numbers, i don't know there maybe, but i do know that there is an area in the brain that deals with faces and stuff..That's why i don't think we have evolved much in the area of numbers and math....
                      Anybody knows more about this subject?

"Keno is "the demon who makes trophies of men"..........you can't see it...........and it skins them.........                                              from movie "Predator"......

Kola's avatar - image
                        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                        Member #28945
                        December 25, 2005
                        1532 Posts
                        Posted: June 18, 2006, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Hi Winner1313. Thanks for your post.  I agree that this is a viable method for picking lotto numbers. But lets put a twist on it. This has been done before with memory enhancement techniques.

Since the brain is visually, auditorially, and kinestheticly oriented, why not use those attributes to the farthest degree. By just trying to pre-sight numbers only, you are limiting the way your body-mind takes absorbs in information in your daily life.

Lets teach our brain how we want it to interpret numbers, and give it your own picture association. Over a period of a few sessions, One should assign  picture images for a particular number. For example:

0 is a one-of-a-kind oblong  baseball

1 is the only pencil-thin bat in history

2 is the most graceful swan ever

3 is a pair of unfinshed glasses

Go all the way to 9

The images you come up with should not change. The examples are mild compared to the creative images you can come up with. Along with the images, try to layer your them with color, sound, and make it very personal to you. Make the images as colorful, unique-sounding and feeling, as you can make them.  You can give each image a unique color-unlike the colors we usaully see them in.

What kind of unique sound does each picture image make. Give it its own unique sound. Then you can attach each image to something personal to form an emotional attachment to it. For example, you've always wanted to play baseball, and in your mind's eye you get to play, and break many records with the unique pencil-thin bat image I had for the number 1.

All these attributes will be helpful to the brain to orgaize information. The brain knows everything, its just the communication to our conscious mind that is the problem. By doing these multi-dimensional picture-images you become more available to many more streams of data that can come to you, and you give the brain more dynamic ways to communicate what it already knows to you using picture images. The brain already does it during dreaming, using wild fantastical pictures and scenarios. Lets apply that mode of communication as well in our waking state, escpecially by imbuing your picture-images with unique attributes. To me, this would enhance trying to see the actual numbers. Rather, see images that equate to the numbers. It should work more efficiently.

Its important the in your image creation, you hard-wire those images to your brain by periodically teaching your brain over the course of a few days. Everytime you see a number anywhere in your daily life, be mindful of attaching your created images to it. This will permanently hard-wire the info that numbers are really those picture images. After some time, if you ever you want to change a number's picture-image, for whatever reason, give a little time for the brain to detach from the old image and connect to your new picture

I forgot to make clear that its important that the picture image you give for the numbers look like the number. For example 0 looks like a baseball, 1 looks like a bat, and 2 looks like a swan, and 3 looks like a pair of glasses. I think this would build a more rapid and efficient bridge in helping the brain change numbers to picture images. 

United States
                          Member #39744
                          May 21, 2006
                          163 Posts
                          Posted: June 19, 2006, 1:48 am - IP Logged

Kola

Please give us the rest.

4===??

5===??

6===??

7===??

8===??

9==??

Come on Kola, give us the rest of the picture images, please.

Have you used this system?

And what has been your results so far?

United States
                            Member #39744
                            May 21, 2006
                            163 Posts
                            Posted: June 19, 2006, 1:54 am - IP Logged

Clairvoyance,

Thanks for your input.

But I belive, the universe is a mirror of your own thoughts .

If you believe it will take you years to master the system, Then It Will Take Years.

If you believe sick people cannot do the system, then sick people who believe this will not be able to do it.

If you believe all people can do this regardless of what they eat etc. And they believe this, then they will be able to do it.

Do Not Bind The Mind In Chains Of Dogma.

The Universe Mirrors Your Beliefs And Strong Thoughts. --- that is the way I believe, and so it is with me.

United States
                              Member #39744
                              May 21, 2006
                              163 Posts
                              Posted: June 19, 2006, 1:59 am - IP Logged

Clairvoyance

Why not post some of your preditions here? That you get from pre-sighting.

What will be the next 6 numbers for the Texas Lotto?

Give some numbers and States for your predictions.

Show the members of Lotto-Posts, this works.

Prove it to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!