Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2017, 8:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Population & Lottery Secret...

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Rip Snorter.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: June 19, 2006, 8:38 am - IP Logged

Guys if you had the secret to crack the lottery will you tell the whole world?I don't think i would, even if i wanted deep inside. The lottery will run dry. I was just looking at wikipedia at country's population and my gosh, there is too many people. I know not everyone bets, but still just 1 percent of any of this countries and i don't think the lottery will make it. I was looking at Nigeria and you should see their population. Is smaller than the size of texas yet they have 6 times Tx population. And mexico, 11th most populated country in the world. My country of origin has 1million and a half, and i couldn't fathom living a country that had 16 million for example. What i am trying to get is. If you publicly announce you've found a way to crack the lottery, there wouldn't be dough for everyone. The consequences that the WHOLE world will know is imminent. Specially games that select 1 winner. There will be like 3,000 winners for the first prize of Powerball or a State pick6. I always felt that that the flaw with games that select 1 winner is that's only 1 winner...Yeah it might be 100 and something millions but only 1 person will win it. There is only 1 winner that will make it, the rest of us have to find console in the lower prizes, and it still would be less than what  we had spent for that week or month and less for what we will end up spending in 1 year... 

What i would like to create or that someone create is a gigantic system of betting that will have mass-impact, something where people have a chance to make money. Something like the U.S stock Market. The U.S stock market is so Unique in the world and if it goes down so does the rest of the planet. Something like a gigantic LOtto STock Market or something. Perhaps not for now but for the future.Because the population of most countries is creeping. I am talking about countries that are not bigger than the size of FL. If you look at excite page on markets you will see that it has daily gainers (winners) and losers and by volume too [(loosers, another reason it makes me down since i see several companies make up the losers list weeks after weeks)]. To me that resembles what pick3 does. Horse betting don't even come close, plus the things they do to the animals. Its got to be lottery or something. I would not advise no one to give the secret of cracking the lottery to no one, yeah maybe here in LP, but outside it could one day have grave consequences...

Trying to crack the lottery is something to think about i think...

"...Powerball is "the bat from hell"....."....          from movie "Jeepers Creepers 2"...

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
    Southeastern Ohio
    United States
    Member #13850
    April 16, 2005
    783 Posts
    Posted: June 19, 2006, 9:43 am - IP Logged

Guys if you had the secret to crack the lottery will you tell the whole world?I don't think i would, even if i wanted deep inside. The lottery will run dry. I was just looking at wikipedia at country's population and my gosh, there is too many people. I know not everyone bets, but still just 1 percent of any of this countries and i don't think the lottery will make it. I was looking at Nigeria and you should see their population. Is smaller than the size of texas yet they have 6 times Tx population. And mexico, 11th most populated country in the world. My country of origin has 1million and a half, and i couldn't fathom living a country that had 16 million for example. What i am trying to get is. If you publicly announce you've found a way to crack the lottery, there wouldn't be dough for everyone. The consequences that the WHOLE world will know is imminent. Specially games that select 1 winner. There will be like 3,000 winners for the first prize of Powerball or a State pick6. I always felt that that the flaw with games that select 1 winner is that's only 1 winner...Yeah it might be 100 and something millions but only 1 person will win it. There is only 1 winner that will make it, the rest of us have to find console in the lower prizes, and it still would be less than what  we had spent for that week or month and less for what we will end up spending in 1 year... 

What i would like to create or that someone create is a gigantic system of betting that will have mass-impact, something where people have a chance to make money. Something like the U.S stock Market. The U.S stock market is so Unique in the world and if it goes down so does the rest of the planet. Something like a gigantic LOtto STock Market or something. Perhaps not for now but for the future.Because the population of most countries is creeping. I am talking about countries that are not bigger than the size of FL. If you look at excite page on markets you will see that it has daily gainers (winners) and losers and by volume too [(loosers, another reason it makes me down since i see several companies make up the losers list weeks after weeks)]. To me that resembles what pick3 does. Horse betting don't even come close, plus the things they do to the animals. Its got to be lottery or something. I would not advise no one to give the secret of cracking the lottery to no one, yeah maybe here in LP, but outside it could one day have grave consequences...

"...Powerball is "the bat from hell"....."....          from movie "Jeepers Creepers 2"...

Pumpi76, you make a fine hypothetical point about systems that are going to produce (only) the exact numbers everytime, and everyone on earth is going to select them and play them all at the same time. Yeah right! This ain't ever going to happen, guaranteed! I have posted a system here on LP that does work when followed and utilized as suggested, but not everytime. The majority of people are going to ignore any system that requires any steady observation, decision, and action on their part. So, relax my friend, it ain't going to happen!

Wishing you the best,

LottoVantage

New Mexico
      United States
      Member #12305
      March 10, 2005
      2984 Posts
      Posted: June 19, 2006, 9:55 am - IP Logged

Pumpi76, you make a fine hypothetical point about systems that are going to produce (only) the exact numbers everytime, and everyone on earth is going to select them and play them all at the same time. Yeah right! This ain't ever going to happen, guaranteed! I have posted a system here on LP that does work when followed and utilized as suggested, but not everytime. The majority of people are going to ignore any system that requires any steady observation, decision, and action on their part. So, relax my friend, it ain't going to happen!

Wishing you the best,

LottoVantage

LottoVantage:

Well spoken, amigo.

You posted a system.  You said it works.  And you were pilloried for doing so by people who, while they believe they know a lot about lotteries, never tried your system.  The assumption on the part of each of them was that they know entirely too much to allow the possibility of a system that works into their realities.

These detractors and ignorers weren't run-of-the-mill general lottery players.  They are the creme de la creme of lottery players world-wide.  They are the people who participate in LP threads, post predictions, often show up on the top-ten predictors list.

And they do not believe a system can be devised to beat the lotteries.

You believe, and I believe those ignorers and detractors don't know what the hell they are talking about.  You and I will continue believing the system can be beaten, and we'll continue trying to find a way to do it (or, in your case, you'll simply go about beating it with the one you've created and attempted to share here).

But anyone who believes a person who does discover a method for beating lotteries needs to protect it from discovery by the best minds in the lottery-consumer business out of fear it will be stolen is denying the evidence before his eyes.

Best to you, amigo.

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
        FEMA Region V Camp #21
        United States
        Member #520
        July 27, 2002
        5699 Posts
        Posted: June 19, 2006, 10:29 am - IP Logged

There are no codes or secrets that will beat this game...that's why lotteries are flourishing, because they can beat the player hands down with the house advantage.

But that doesn't mean you can't beat the lottery. The right approach and a whole lot of luck for that single win that puts you into the profit zone is all it takes. A quick pick is as good a code or secret as thousands of hours studying the game.

I would rest easy on your worries about anyone cracking the lottery. You can beat a single draw but I've yet to see anyone beating all the draws.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
          Southeastern Ohio
          United States
          Member #13850
          April 16, 2005
          783 Posts
          Posted: June 19, 2006, 10:31 am - IP Logged

LottoVantage:

Well spoken, amigo.

You posted a system.  You said it works.  And you were pilloried for doing so by people who, while they believe they know a lot about lotteries, never tried your system.  The assumption on the part of each of them was that they know entirely too much to allow the possibility of a system that works into their realities.

These detractors and ignorers weren't run-of-the-mill general lottery players.  They are the creme de la creme of lottery players world-wide.  They are the people who participate in LP threads, post predictions, often show up on the top-ten predictors list.

And they do not believe a system can be devised to beat the lotteries.

You believe, and I believe those ignorers and detractors don't know what the hell they are talking about.  You and I will continue believing the system can be beaten, and we'll continue trying to find a way to do it (or, in your case, you'll simply go about beating it with the one you've created and attempted to share here).

Best to you, amigo.

Jack

Thanks Rip,

My sentiments, exactly!

But anyone who believes a person who does discover a method for beating lotteries needs to protect it from discovery by the best minds in the lottery-consumer business out of fear it will be stolen is denying the evidence before his eyes.

Federal Copyright Laws work as expected. Those desiring to use the information I have provided for their own use are welcome to do so. Those expecting to post my system to profit themselves otherwise will have to answer to the Fed's.

Wishing you the best,

LottoVantage

amilby30's avatar - nw logo.jpg
            Cobb
            United States
            Member #26586
            November 19, 2005
            9967 Posts
            Posted: June 19, 2006, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

great points

I LOVE THIS SPORT !!   BY30PREDICTIONS

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              20147 Posts
              Posted: June 19, 2006, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

When anyone claims to have a system that will beat the lotteries even if it's only once in a great while, most people are likely to ignore them unless they can prove it actually worked at least once.  If the creator of a system won't spend time documenting how his system actually worked, while should anyone else?  There are thousands of systems making the same claims and life is too short to test them all.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning one * 

Evil Looking       

New Mexico
                United States
                Member #12305
                March 10, 2005
                2984 Posts
                Posted: June 19, 2006, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

When anyone claims to have a system that will beat the lotteries even if it's only once in a great while, most people are likely to ignore them unless they can prove it actually worked at least once.  If the creator of a system won't spend time documenting how his system actually worked, while should anyone else?  There are thousands of systems making the same claims and life is too short to test them all.

Actually, RJOH, ignore isn't a strong enough word to describe how you and a number of other people respond when someone announces a winning system. 

Ignore carries a somewhat passive connotation.  I think anyone announcing a belief they had a winning system would be delighted to be ignored by you and your spiritual kinfolk and treated with some respect, treated with a wait and see attitude.

But you know, and I know that isn't what happens.  It isn't what happened when LottoVantage made such an announcement, and it wasn't what happened when Alonzo Wright made a similar announcement more than a year ago.

I'm sitting here enjoying a vivid recollection of how Alonzo Wright tried to do precisely what you suggest a person in that position should do.  I'm recalling how he announced a set of numbers he thought would hit that night on MM.

I'm remembering how, between the time of his posting those numbers and the time of the draw, you assured him and anyone else who'd read your posts that those numbers would not hit.

I'm remembering, in fact, my pointing out to you that the draw was only a few hours away.  That you'd not cause yourself to appear any smarter in the eyes of LP users if you turned out to be wrong.

But I see not much has changed since then.  I see you still appear to be just as smart as you did then.

The human memory is short and selective..  As you correctly point out in your signature, "It's sad"

Jack

Egos don't count.

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: June 19, 2006, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

Rip Snorter I do have another tactic/strategy that is looking promising. I tested it in one lottery like 4 years ago and it work. Is not about predicting numbers or about wheeling. Is about how the lottery works/behaves & the way it select numbers. You can see it more in RnG's though. I have to test it other lotteries, but it should work for is about the idea/tactic not the numbers. I am so lazy whether to do it since you are talking about recording/analyzing the first 2 years of draws since the game began in a lottery that plays everyday (not twice a week) and since the fruits/product after that. And since i am busy with other stuff related to lotter too..It has to do with hot & cold numbers and the way the lottery/RnG selects them...

But my dream is to be able to predict what i call 2-way ratios accurately. Example, what would you do if you knew that tomorrow what was going to play in a pick3 was going have 3 even numbers & 3 odd numbers, and was going to have 1 high number over 5 low numbers. Let me explain. To get high and low numbers, you divide the range of the particular pick6 into 2. Example if is a pick6, 1-48, the midline would be 24 and ever number below 24 will be low, and every number above 24 will be high. think of it as the keys of a piano. And if you knew this you will make all your combinations in your wheel have that particular 2-way ratios. My dream is to be able to predict those 2-way ratios for any day, with precision..If i could do that i would have cracked the lottery/RnG...

"..More important that winning all of the world's lotteries is finding a system that can crack pick3 & pick4...."

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #12305
                    March 10, 2005
                    2984 Posts
                    Posted: June 19, 2006, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Good fortune to you Pumpi.

I wish you success.

Jack

Egos don't count.

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
                      Wisconsin
                      United States
                      Member #1303
                      March 27, 2003
                      1508 Posts
                      Posted: June 19, 2006, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

"And mexico, 11th most populated country in the world. "

That may be out of date information.  I think half of them are here now.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

Maryland
                        United States
                        Member #35590
                        March 20, 2006
                        185 Posts
                        Posted: June 20, 2006, 10:02 am - IP Logged

There is absolutely no system that can beat the lottery....mano to mano....on any singular draw, except playing every single combination and you better have one huge jsckpot and hope you are the only winner.

There is one way to consistently beat the system without spending a fortune....I am talking about at least three or four times a year, getting 5 of 5....but that requires the system to be honest. if the system is dishonest then you may have to spend a little bit more than you want to and then your odds go do to about 2 times a year.

I have not figured out how to do it yet......getting close is no consolation....I have gotten 4 of 5...three times in the last few weeks. I don't know about you....but I'd rather have one 5 of 5 than three 4 of 5 for $150 a piece.....It's not even close......that last number is one ellusive ball.

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #12305
                          March 10, 2005
                          2984 Posts
                          Posted: June 20, 2006, 10:22 am - IP Logged

There is absolutely no system that can beat the lottery....mano to mano....on any singular draw, except playing every single combination and you better have one huge jsckpot and hope you are the only winner.

There is one way to consistently beat the system without spending a fortune....I am talking about at least three or four times a year, getting 5 of 5....but that requires the system to be honest. if the system is dishonest then you may have to spend a little bit more than you want to and then your odds go do to about 2 times a year.

I have not figured out how to do it yet......getting close is no consolation....I have gotten 4 of 5...three times in the last few weeks. I don't know about you....but I'd rather have one 5 of 5 than three 4 of 5 for $150 a piece.....It's not even close......that last number is one ellusive ball.

You might well be right.  However, you might as easily be wrong.  Most of the world would certainly agree with you.  If the numbers settle the question by tallying votes, you're definitely on the winning side.

Best wishes to you in nailing it down.

Jack

Egos don't count.

United States
                            Member #32679
                            February 15, 2006
                            14 Posts
                            Posted: June 21, 2006, 12:33 am - IP Logged

can you please link me or repost your system vantage

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                              Dump Water Florida
                              United States
                              Member #380
                              June 5, 2002
                              3173 Posts
                              Posted: June 21, 2006, 2:14 am - IP Logged

I do believe it is possible to ride a winning streak with Pick-3 long enough to cash in big and get out.  That would be a winning system.  It shouldn't be impossible to work out when to play and not to play a sizeable chunk of numbers with a money management system to carry you over dry spells.

With Pick-5 and Pick-6 I believe every system relies on a big dose of pure luck to carry it beyond the math guarantee we get plugging the lines into a wheel tester. 

Posted with all due respect  for systems guaranteed to win millions selling for $9.95 on ebay.  BobP