Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

great results for pick 5

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 10 years ago by derek7.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #42040
June 26, 2006
21 Posts
Posted: June 29, 2006, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Add these got TX pk5 for tonight trying something diff

A  22 numbers

1 2 3 5 7 8 10 14 15 18 19 21 22 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 33

B  19 numbers

1 2 5 7 8 10 14 18 19 21 22 24 25 26 27 30 31 32 33

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19825 Posts
    Posted: June 29, 2006, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

emtcee1973,
    I also have a copy of LottoPro 2002 which I haven't updated in a couple of years so I don't know if it has been redesigned to handle Lot'O Play.  I started writing my own program a few years ago and finally decided I liked it better so I discontinued subscribing to Lotto Pro files updates three years ago and stopped updating the program a little later.  Good luck to you too.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

brick,new jersey
      United States
      Member #28981
      December 26, 2005
      20 Posts
      Posted: June 30, 2006, 8:16 am - IP Logged

rjoh,

i am interesred to know,is your program based off any of the comercial software??is it setup to filter and things like that???

Sunny California
        United States
        Member #40295
        May 31, 2006
        7712 Posts
        Posted: June 30, 2006, 10:38 am - IP Logged

PencilMan,I just couldn't resist giving you the number strings challenge! All in fun,of course!Wink

Let's see how your strings do against mine-----

1 2 3 4 8 9 10 11 12 17 18 19 20 21 22 32 33 34 35 36 37

1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 12 13 18 19 20 21 22 23 33 34 35 36 37

On your mark,get ready, GGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOO!!

May the best lotto system work!!

You did it,PencilMan! Your numbers beat mine! Have to hand it to you. Great job! You had all 5 (6-14-15-21-25)! Did you get any hits on one ticket? Now tonight you will change your numbers but mine will stay the same for the next 9 days. Let's keep going and see overall how many times who's numbers keep hitting. This is a nice test for me too. Thanks for allowing me to run it here with you! Tell us how many winners you had.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19825 Posts
          Posted: June 30, 2006, 11:48 am - IP Logged

emtcee1973,

I started writing my program before I ever tried any commercial programs so it's really based on what I think I need.  I thought commercial programs would do more so I downloaded a few for a trial period and I liked Lotto Pro the best so I bought it.  Also Lotto Pro was the only one that had data files in an ASCII format which allowed my own program to read them with a slight modification.  Because I could add and change routines in my own program, I was able to get it to do more of what I wanted when I analyzed past drawings so I decided to use it exclusively.

I did add Lotto Pro wheels to my program, but I eliminated them later when I decided wheels didn't work for me.  I instead wrote a RNG(random number generator) to pick combinations within parameters I set.  The parameters act like filters because I can set even/odd ratio, min-max sums, min-max gaps, primary group of numbers within the main pool of numbers, key numbers, min-max ranges, number of matches(1-4) in past drawings and etc.  I downloaded a copy of CoverMaster which creates custom wheels in case I ever decide a wheel is what I need. 

Writing my own program, I know how it works and can add or change features as I get or see ideas that I like, for example last week I noticed that a program had the day of the week with the drawing dates so if you were looking through past drawings and noticed there wasn't a drawing for a particular day then you would know something was wrong and you could correct it.  I went on the Internet and found a formula for doing that and added a couple of lines to my programs to do that. While working on that project I also learned a lot about different types of calendars.  Since I use GWBasic, which doesn't have the function MOD, I had to add an extra line.

My lottery program/system is a work/hobby in progress, almost every month I have or see an idea that would make it better.

Evil Looking       

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
            Southeastern Ohio
            United States
            Member #13850
            April 16, 2005
            783 Posts
            Posted: June 30, 2006, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

RJOh, interesting how we all have our own mind pattern's in cracking the code! Your's is interesting indeed!

Best to you,

LottoVantage

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19825 Posts
              Posted: June 30, 2006, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

LottoVantage,

As I mentioned to PencilMan who says his system is doing great in Texas which has a pari-mutuel 5/37 game which divides the pot everyday between the match4 and match5 winners so their jackpot rarely exceeds $35K while Ohio has RC5(5/39) with a jackpot that starts at $100K and rolls until it's won so a player has to have a unique strategy for his lottery and budget.  One of these day a LP member will win the top prize in a Pick5 game and it's going to interesting studying the the strategy he used.

Evil Looking       

brick,new jersey
                United States
                Member #28981
                December 26, 2005
                20 Posts
                Posted: June 30, 2006, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

wow rjoh interesting stuff...i hope that it works out for you...sometimes i feel that if we think too much about something we kinda loose sight of our goal...thats why sometimes i just pick numbers with my "gut"....seems to work almost as well...Big Smile

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19825 Posts
                  Posted: July 1, 2006, 7:16 am - IP Logged

Win or lose my goal is to be entertained.  For me, half the fun of playing is thinking about ways to pick my numbers and writing a program to do it for me is an enjoyable hobby so winning a jackpot or second prize would be icing on the cake.Wink

Evil Looking       

derek7's avatar - speedykat
                    IL
                    United States
                    Member #34578
                    March 4, 2006
                    198 Posts
                    Posted: July 15, 2006, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

PencilMan,

Any new test results...?

Did you play with DRAWING CUTOFF and HOT NUMBER CUTOFF settings...?