Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Who Would Want This?

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 10 years ago by CASH Only.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
JAP69's avatar - alas
South Carolina
United States
Member #6
November 4, 2001
8790 Posts
Posted: July 2, 2006, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

Oh my I just thought of something! Can you imagine if someone took the most famous ground hog in Pennsylvania?
Punxsutawney Phil and ate him! I can just see the headlines now!

Jap69 would be saying- It wasn’t me, I didn’t do it!

.Green laugh

MAGA

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
    Wandering Aimlessly
    United States
    Member #25360
    November 5, 2005
    4461 Posts
    Posted: July 2, 2006, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

I am so happy I signed onto LP tonight!  I needed a good pick-me-up and this was it!  It really struck my funny bone. 

PS: Speaking of prizes people don't want..do you ever wonder when you see a parking spot for employee of the month "what if he/she doesn't own a car or takes the bus to work?"

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
      Member #26882
      November 23, 2005
      1404 Posts
      Posted: July 3, 2006, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

I am so happy I signed onto LP tonight!  I needed a good pick-me-up and this was it!  It really struck my funny bone. 

PS: Speaking of prizes people don't want..do you ever wonder when you see a parking spot for employee of the month "what if he/she doesn't own a car or takes the bus to work?"

Hheheheeh!
      Glad we made you smile!

By the way next on the hit list-GUS
      Yes Nod

United States
        Member #379
        June 5, 2002
        11296 Posts
        Posted: July 17, 2006, 11:46 am - IP Logged

This lastest series of new issued scratchers for PA are lowering both the Top prize amounts and the amount of accumulative winners.  I noticed last year when I traveled thru Maryland they have poor top prize payouts and it seems PA is heading in that direction as well. Its bad enough that we carry the shame of Lose for life and only get a winner once or twice a year. The ground hog promo does have a good cash incentive, save your money and use it for a good sauce to pour over that dern vermit Evil Looking

You need to keep spreading the word that Unlucky for Life is a bad game. Play the Gus game instead.