Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 2:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

China pick 3 lottery picks

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: July 1, 2006, 6:34 am - IP Logged

i think 328 could hit in china tomorrow.i'm trying to find china so i can bet it online.gonna bet 10 bucks on that joker.could make us 9,000 dollars richer.then i can go visit kander and see the great wall.......

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    51138 Posts
    Posted: July 1, 2006, 6:48 am - IP Logged

Hey there Rick G, I'm really surprised that you would go to such great lengths about Lottery Queen & Kander. You must be really angry. It has really gotten under your skin. Read the posts in the thread, titled Thanks For Lottery Queen.

If you read the thread it gives a website for the China Lottery Results. Use the first site for which I get a response to when I ask the question about China's Lottery Results Website. When you get to the site, scroll down to the year 2006.

The reason I'm writing this post is to get the facts straight. 

Just out of curiousity, i went and searched that thread (will, this thread: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/135793 )

I went through each page, doing a search on "http" and on "www", and came up with nothing.
    Then i went through the thread again and searched on your posts, and again came up with nothing about any question about China Lottery Results.

I don't doubt that you have asked the question, but perhaps i've been searching wrong or something.
    Or perhaps i even searched the wrong thread.

It would be soooooooooo much easier if you would have posted the link inside your message here... but i guess that didn't come to mind or such? ("let those people read that entire thread" lol ;-)

So please, pretty please, with sugar on top, what is the link?

Greetz
    Ricky

Posted by Kander on this Page:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/136242/637107?q=china+results

paurths's avatar - underground
      Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
      Belgium
      Member #19287
      July 29, 2005
      2254 Posts
      Posted: July 1, 2006, 7:29 am - IP Logged

Hi Raven,

i clicked the link, but no, i must be blind or something, i don't see a link to a website posted by kander...

found it on another page,
      http://www.95003.net/cp/3D/zoushi_qiou1.asp?sortid=3&num=360&B1=%CC%E1%BD%BB

Is that an official website???

Why?
      Look at the first column, left from the drawdate, numbers like 2006171, 2006172, 2006173 show up.
      Those are Unique identifiers from a table in a database.
      The other columns look like statistics, but it is pretty hard to tell, since i don't speak or write any "chinese" language.

Except that they post the sum of the number, and the shortsum!!! Eek 

Anyone seen official websites posting that kind of data???

whois: Domain Name:95003.net

Registrant:
      shanghai tianji information & technology co.,ltd.
      No 200 room 107 dalian west road A shanghai

Greetz
      Ricky

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        51138 Posts
        Posted: July 1, 2006, 7:47 am - IP Logged

Hi Raven,

i clicked the link, but no, i must be blind or something, i don't see a link to a website posted by kander...

Why?
        Look at the first column, left from the drawdate, numbers like 2006171, 2006172, 2006173 show up.
        The other columns look like statistics, but it is pretty hard to tell, since i don't speak or write any "chinese" language.

Registrant:

Greetz
        Ricky

Hi Ricky,

LOL!

Try This Link Instead: Click Here!

Regards,
        Raven

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #12305
          March 10, 2005
          2984 Posts
          Posted: July 1, 2006, 7:50 am - IP Logged

i think 328 could hit in china tomorrow.i'm trying to find china so i can bet it online.gonna bet 10 bucks on that joker.could make us 9,000 dollars richer.then i can go visit kander and see the great wall.......

Morning Mike.

Friend of mine just got back from China.  He and his wife are my age and it was a grueling trip for them.  Smog was bad, transportation system lousy, hotel uncomfortable, great food and the sites were worth all the rest.  A fantastic trip, they attest, they'd never do again, nor the first time.

Do it while you're young, amigo.  Then you tend to pay less mind to the downside.

Which is your marching orders:  Win the big one, Miguel.

J

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
            Charlotte NC
            United States
            Member #17406
            June 18, 2005
            4054 Posts
            Posted: July 1, 2006, 9:17 am - IP Logged

Showme3, do I know you?

King Rick:

You ain't suppose to point things out.  I'm not supposed to point things out.

It's negative. 

Makes you badevilugly.  Makes people who don't have a life tell you to get one.

We're separating the wheat from the chaff here.

J

Only God can separate the wheat from the chaff.  He's the only one that can do it right.  Unless you think you are George Burns.

takeemtothebank

showme3's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
              Toms River, NJ
              United States
              Member #32600
              February 13, 2006
              205 Posts
              Posted: July 1, 2006, 9:41 am - IP Logged

Showme3, do I know you?

King Rick:

You ain't suppose to point things out.  I'm not supposed to point things out.

It's negative. 

Makes you badevilugly.  Makes people who don't have a life tell you to get one.

We're separating the wheat from the chaff here.

J

Ok, lets find out!

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                Member #1987
                August 5, 2003
                8968 Posts
                Posted: July 1, 2006, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Hey there Rick G, I'm really surprised that you would go to such great lengths about Lottery Queen & Kander. You must be really angry. It has really gotten under your skin. Read the posts in the thread, titled Thanks For Lottery Queen.

If you read the thread it gives a website for the China Lottery Results. Use the first site for which I get a response to when I ask the question about China's Lottery Results Website. When you get to the site, scroll down to the year 2006.

The reason I'm writing this post is to get the facts straight. 

Just out of curiousity, i went and searched that thread (will, this thread: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/135793 )

I went through each page, doing a search on "http" and on "www", and came up with nothing.
                Then i went through the thread again and searched on your posts, and again came up with nothing about any question about China Lottery Results.

I don't doubt that you have asked the question, but perhaps i've been searching wrong or something.
                Or perhaps i even searched the wrong thread.

It would be soooooooooo much easier if you would have posted the link inside your message here... but i guess that didn't come to mind or such? ("let those people read that entire thread" lol ;-)

So please, pretty please, with sugar on top, what is the link?

Greetz
                Ricky

Paurths, are you telling me that you cannot find the link to Kander's post stated above titled Thanks for Lottery Queen?

I am finding out that there is still a basic reading problem that adults are still facing. Not just you Paurths but it's all over. WOW. People who scan over reading material & expect to understand it fully, then do the complete opposite as to the instructions in the reading material. 

Oh yes, it would have been so easy for me to put the link to Kander's post (but I said no) all of this talk about the post, people should no the link if they read it fully, & if it was indeed read fully they would have seen the link for the China Lottery Results.

You should have it by now, but of course here is the link Paurths:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/136242 

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                  Member #1987
                  August 5, 2003
                  8968 Posts
                  Posted: July 1, 2006, 11:59 am - IP Logged

Hi Raven,

Why?

Registrant:

Greetz
                  Ricky

Paurths: when you get to the website, left click your mouse & you should get the option for the English translation. Read carefully & look at the headings of the table. What you are referring to in the post above, Paurths writes:numbers like 2006171, 2006172, 2006173 show up.) is data under a heading called Windows. The next column is the date, etc.