Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

One "sure" hit number coming up!

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 10 years ago by sue34.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
Redford/MI
United States
Member #3396
January 18, 2004
4867 Posts
Posted: July 5, 2006, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

within 7 days so please post your state if it's due for an all "ODD" combination

Any combination 

L ttaL   T

wannawin24's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
    GA
    United States
    Member #33582
    February 22, 2006
    1026 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2006, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

GA had 592 Midday today, could be coming soon as 579.

My NUMBER FELL!!!
    Custom Smiley 

Redford/MI
      United States
      Member #3396
      January 18, 2004
      4867 Posts
      Posted: July 7, 2006, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

NY Midday

L ttaL   T

Miss Bee's avatar - strawberry
        nashville
        United States
        Member #4990
        June 8, 2004
        1376 Posts
        Posted: July 7, 2006, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the heads up I got it boxed wish it would hit another stae today especially tn, smile.

tinygirl58's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
          ohio
          United States
          Member #16979
          June 8, 2005
          199 Posts
          Posted: July 7, 2006, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Thanks,

Ohio evening 795

Redford/MI
            United States
            Member #3396
            January 18, 2004
            4867 Posts
            Posted: July 7, 2006, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the heads up I got it boxed wish it would hit another stae today especially tn, smile.

I sure am glad to know that I am not speaking to myself! 

Congrats on the hit! 

Hope you got the  795 in OHIO EVE as well.  Cool

L ttaL   T

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
              Stone Mountain*Georgia
              United States
              Member #828
              November 2, 2002
              10491 Posts
              Posted: July 7, 2006, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

If more folks understood how you got these Special nums....  If they only knew there would be a lot more winners. Wish I had more money to play with... I would be rich. LOL  

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

paurths's avatar - underground
                Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                Belgium
                Member #19287
                July 29, 2005
                2254 Posts
                Posted: July 7, 2006, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

TX eve has not had a 3 consec all odd number for 260 draws (135, 139, 179, 357, 579)

Redford/MI
                  United States
                  Member #3396
                  January 18, 2004
                  4867 Posts
                  Posted: July 7, 2006, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

paurths  Thanks for that information.  The 139 combination is looking ripe for the picking...however, I just have the strangest feeling that they will not let digit "1" out of the gate yet. 

They have been pulling a lot of 7's so maybe, just maybe there will be another showing of the 579.  One can only hope! Wink

WIN D  People really have no idea of how much prep work I go thru in order to come up with a certain number. 

And while it is true that ALL numbers eventually hit,  I would have to say that it takes a keen eye to pull that 1 out of 220 combinations & KNOW that it is going to hit soon.

It's like your knack for finding ways to obtain hits by looking at things as one other person here may have ever thought to look at it before. 

We each have our own talent that we can bring to the table.

IF we would only put our heads together in order to try & narrow our picks, we would "NO DOUBT" have more hits instead of losses.

But many have not learned the art of sharing with others & do not want to play nice. 

They would rather spend their time trying hard to hold on tightly to their talents-not realizing that by closing the fist tightly will assure you of holding onto what is yours but it also means that you can not receive what might otherwise have been given to you freely. 

L ttaL   T

Poway CA (San Diego County)
                    United States
                    Member #3489
                    January 25, 2004
                    14120 Posts
                    Posted: July 7, 2006, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

If more folks understood how you got these Special nums....  If they only knew there would be a lot more winners. Wish I had more money to play with... I would be rich. LOL  

I have been talking about them for months. I call them "rare" numbers.  They really are rare (hit about 36% of the time), but they are a group of numbers that you can watch and play. 

The rare numbers are the pure even, pure odd, and series.  I do not count the doubles or triples.  There are 10 combos of each so only 30 numbers.  Looking at any one state and draw, you will find that they seldom skip more than 7 times (don't count doubles or triples, only singles when you do that count).  It is easy to count by using Inflate 3 and looking at the singles line only.

If you search for my thread on June numbers, you will see how often they hit every day.

A little while back I think Michigan had 4 rares in a row (mid to eve, etc.). 

United States
                      Member #3489
                      January 25, 2004
                      14120 Posts
                      Posted: July 7, 2006, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

Here are the "rare" number hits from yesterday (7/6).
                      Midday
                      Indiana 201
                      Michigan 428
                      Pennsylvania 687
                      Evening
                      Indiana 648 also hit Midday
                      Ohio 402
                      Puerto Rico 248
                      Tri-State 284

That is typical.  There are normally 4 to 7 hits per day with the rare numbers.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                        Stone Mountain*Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #828
                        November 2, 2002
                        10491 Posts
                        Posted: July 7, 2006, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

Back in the good old days 2002 or 2003 we were calling the rare numbers by a different name.

They were called Stimulus Picks .....or the "White House Stimulus Picks" in honor of  George Bush's first term in office and the economic program to stimulate the economy. For some reason I couldn't find any other post concerning the great records the Stimulus numbers set back then...... but it was huge.    

Yeap.... they were and are great. They still hold the record for hits from those days. A record for a Static System group of either 20 or 30 numbers. As far as I know no other static group has ever beaten them.  

All even ...All odds .... and consecutive straights when and if you need to include them.

If you cut your draws up into 9 day segments...... you will normally be able to see a hit from the all even or odd group in each segment.

If you include the consecutive straights with these other 2 .....  you will see one of them show up every other 9 day segment.

For 50 draws per day...... you should average 9.3 hits per day. All odd  All Even... and Straights.        

Win d    

United States
                          Member #3489
                          January 25, 2004
                          14120 Posts
                          Posted: July 7, 2006, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

Back in the good old days 2002 or 2003 we were calling the rare numbers by a different name.

They were called Stimulus Picks .....or the "White House Stimulus Picks" in honor of  George Bush's first term in office and the economic program to stimulate the economy. 

Yeap.... they were and are great. They still hold the record for hits from those days. A record for a Static System group of either 20 or 30 numbers.

All even ...All odds .... and consecutive straights when and if you need to include them.

If you cut your draws up into 9 day segments...... you will normally be able to see a hit from the all even or odd group in each segment.

If you include the consecutive straights with these other 2 .....  you will see one of them show up every other 9 day segment.

For 50 draws per day...... you should average 9.3 hits per day. All odd  All Even... and Straights.        

I agree, but didn't know the stats.  You are always good at that.  Thank you for the info.  I like to look at a particular draw (using Inspector 3) and first decide if I am going to play doubles or not, then check for how many draws the rares have skipped.  If the skip is 7 or or more, I see which group last hit and then play the other two.  That works pretty well.

United States
                            Member #3489
                            January 25, 2004
                            14120 Posts
                            Posted: July 7, 2006, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

They were called Stimulus Picks .....or the "White House Stimulus Picks" in honor of  George Bush's first term in office and the economic program to stimulate the economy. For some reason I couldn't find any other post concerning the great records the Stimulus numbers set back then...... but it was huge.    

Yeap.... they were and are great. They still hold the record for hits from those days. A record for a Static System group of either 20 or 30 numbers. As far as I know no other static group has ever beaten them.  

I think it should be 6.8 hits a day.

30/220 = 13.6% X 50 draws = 6.82

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                              Stone Mountain*Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #828
                              November 2, 2002
                              10491 Posts
                              Posted: July 7, 2006, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Yeap.... I know you think that and have tried to demo the difference in a not so direct way over the years....off to the side.... but....  anyway

Have mentioned that your using that 220 chart instead of the 1000 chart messes up your stats..... but maybe its close enough for the real world or a particular state not to matter that much and so never hit it too hard .  

It really would be better to use the 1000 chart for those stats to get an accurate count however.

Win d