Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

One "sure" hit number coming up!

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 10 years ago by sue34.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
ZEN's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
United States
Member #40436
June 1, 2006
180 Posts
Posted: July 8, 2006, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Back in the good old days 2002 or 2003 we were calling the rare numbers by a different name.

They were called Stimulus Picks .....or the "White House Stimulus Picks" in honor of  George Bush's first term in office and the economic program to stimulate the economy. For some reason I couldn't find any other post concerning the great records the Stimulus numbers set back then...... but it was huge.    

Yeap.... they were and are great. They still hold the record for hits from those days. A record for a Static System group of either 20 or 30 numbers. As far as I know no other static group has ever beaten them.  

All even ...All odds .... and consecutive straights when and if you need to include them.

If you cut your draws up into 9 day segments...... you will normally be able to see a hit from the all even or odd group in each segment.

If you include the consecutive straights with these other 2 .....  you will see one of them show up every other 9 day segment.

For 50 draws per day...... you should average 9.3 hits per day. All odd  All Even... and Straights.        

I think it should be 6.8 hits a day.

30/220 = 13.6% X 50 draws = 6.82

Calidude and WinD,
Thank you both for that info. It's great stuff for us newbees!! However, would one of you have the thread or better, a list of the "RARE" numbers and Series numbers to play???? Also, what indicators to be aware of that lets us know its time to drop those nickles!! LOL!!

Thanks

ZEN

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
    United States
    Member #40436
    June 1, 2006
    180 Posts
    Posted: July 8, 2006, 12:22 am - IP Logged

Calidude,
    Also, how do you use Inspector#3???? Ie..What do you input to spot when to play rare, serie..doubles...etc?????

Thanks,

ZEN

Poway CA (San Diego County)
      United States
      Member #3489
      January 25, 2004
      14120 Posts
      Posted: July 8, 2006, 12:28 am - IP Logged

The rare numbers are:

Pure Even 024 026 028 046 048 068 246 248 268 468

Pure Odd 135 137 139 157 159 179 357 359 379 579

Series 012 123 234 345 456 567 678 789 890 901

United States
        Member #3489
        January 25, 2004
        14120 Posts
        Posted: July 8, 2006, 12:34 am - IP Logged

Calidude,
        Also, how do you use Inspector#3???? Ie..What do you input to spot when to play rare, serie..doubles...etc?????

Thanks,

ZEN

On the left of the screen you will see where it says Results.  Click on that.  Then click on the state that you want.  Then click on the draw that you want.  A menu will come up.  Move your mouse down to Inspector.  Another menu will show.  Now move your mouse to the right so that you are on that menu and click on the length of time you want.  14 days is good enough for this purpose.

Now go down to the bottom of the display.  Here is what you will see for Illinois Pick 3 Midday:

Number Types:
         Singles857.1%687 863 254 825 318 329 194 834
         Doubles642.9%

644 525 434 255 833 880

Just look at the singles.  The very last draw was a rare (687) so that stops your search.  If I counted 7 or more draws without a rare, then it is time to play them.

United States
          Member #3489
          January 25, 2004
          14120 Posts
          Posted: July 8, 2006, 12:39 am - IP Logged

Yeap.... I know you think that and have tried to demo the difference in a not so direct way over the years....off to the side.... but....  anyway

Have mentioned that your using that 220 chart instead of the 1000 chart messes up your stats..... but maybe its close enough for the real world or a particular state not to matter that much and so never hit it too hard .  

It really would be better to use the 1000 chart for those stats to get an accurate count however.

Ok.  30 6-way numbers = 180/1000 = 0.18 X 50 = 9.0.

United States
            Member #3489
            January 25, 2004
            14120 Posts
            Posted: July 8, 2006, 12:42 am - IP Logged

If the following was meant for me, I have no idea what it is referring to or what you mean.

Yeap.... I know you think that and have tried to demo the difference in a not so direct way over the years....off to the side.... but....  anyway

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
              United States
              Member #40436
              June 1, 2006
              180 Posts
              Posted: July 8, 2006, 1:07 am - IP Logged

Calidude,
              Thanks for the tips and numbers!! So, I play rare numbers after one of them has fallen from one group, then I play the other numbers from the other groups??? Also, Im really trying to get the doubles game down. There big in Illinois, last 3 or 4 draws. Anyway, I read that series numbers preseced and follow doubles??? Any input on this?? I know you said zeros are and indicator?? So, could certain rares be also??

Thanks again,

ZEN

United States
                Member #3489
                January 25, 2004
                14120 Posts
                Posted: July 8, 2006, 1:16 am - IP Logged

Calidude,
                Thanks for the tips and numbers!! So, I play rare numbers after one of them has fallen from one group, then I play the other numbers from the other groups??? Also, Im really trying to get the doubles game down. There big in Illinois, last 3 or 4 draws. Anyway, I read that series numbers preseced and follow doubles??? Any input on this?? I know you said zeros are and indicator?? So, could certain rares be also??

Thanks again,

ZEN

You need to do some reading!!  Look for the thread on doubles indicators.  You will find out how to predict when doubles will hit.  Not hard, but knowing which double...I don't have a clue!

Here is how you play rares.  I explained in depth how you use Inspector 3.  Look at the singles only.  Look at each number and count as you go from left to right.  If you count SEVEN without seeing any rare number, it is time to play them.  You can play all 30 or you can try to reduce it to one or two groups (each group is 10 numbers).  What I do is keep going after the 7th skip until you find a rare number.  Let's say it is 048 (pure even).  I would play the pure odd and series groups.

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
                  United States
                  Member #40436
                  June 1, 2006
                  180 Posts
                  Posted: July 8, 2006, 1:37 am - IP Logged

CD,
                  Thanks for the clues!! Im going to the old Threads now to catch up on some reading!!

Good Luck on your picks as Always!!

ZEN

mybolade's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                    Detroit, MI
                    United States
                    Member #8705
                    November 15, 2004
                    1396 Posts
                    Posted: July 8, 2006, 6:43 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the info. Good discussion.

Bolade'

"Excellence is the result of
                     Caring more than others think is wise;
                     Risking more than others think is safe,
                     Dreaming more than others think is practical, and
                     Expecting more than others think is possible."  Author Unknown

Winner1313's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg

United States
                      Member #39744
                      May 21, 2006
                      163 Posts
                      Posted: July 9, 2006, 12:33 am - IP Logged

RE: Keeping track?

Top 100 Poster

Peaches

Gold Member
                      Gold Member

Watch Blinking #
                      United States
                      Member #34810
                      March 3, 2006
                      2129 Posts
                      < Prev | Next >Received: Yesterday, 11:46 pm

That's It! Just keeping track of states I track I have no system

— Previous Private Message —
                      Sent By : Winner1313
                      Sent : July 8, 2006, 11:31 pm

What do you mean keeping track?

Can you please explain your system? or send it to me?

I am not that proud  to disregard others system, or am I selfish.

**************************************************************
                      Above a privite message from the Queen.

Look and she charges money, for what? How selfish of her. Look at her Brush off reply !!!!

Any way For Texas one of these numbers are comming.

317, 319, 197, 793   one of these are going to hit for Monday.

I have discovered something to nite. I will not share it nor sell it. It is too precious.

But just to prove I am not a Flake, or Fruit Cake. I will make Predictions for Texas pick 3 for one full week. Then stop.
                      You be the Judge. 
                        Winner1313's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg

United States
                        Member #39744
                        May 21, 2006
                        163 Posts
                        Posted: July 9, 2006, 12:42 am - IP Logged

My predictions for Texas Pick 3, Will start on Monday on the Predictions page.

Please do not play them. If you lose I am not responsible. If 30,000 people play and  win every nite it will be the end of Texas pick 3.--I do not want that to happen.

I will have to be carefull with this.  I have already given the numbers for  Monday.

If the winning numbers are there. I may rethink my promise to post predictions-Why?-For the  reasons given above.

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
                          Redford/MI
                          United States
                          Member #3396
                          January 18, 2004
                          4867 Posts
                          Posted: July 9, 2006, 10:42 am - IP Logged

You know, I have been reading this thread that I posted Re:  "One "sure" hit number coming up!" and recalling what it was about. 

Simply put, I posted a number that would hit soon & asked members to post an alert if your state was due an all "odd" combination. 

So I keep thinking to myself, what is the problem here? 

OK, I can go along with the "rare" numbers that CD talked about as the number posted was considered one of the "rare" numbers. 

I can even go along with the inspector 3 search for the "rare" numbers. 

I thought that maybe Zen(newbie) was a bit off topic but alright (no biggie) 

But come on now-Winner1313 (and I did consider the length of membership before posting this)

While I appreciate your comments on numbers that are due in TX, I do not appreciate your bashing of LQ--Not to say that I am a true follower of LQ, but I do respect her efforts to post her lottery perspective on the post just as I do anyone else's.

I can see know reason why your private pms would have to be posted here, first ff.  And secondly, no-one really knows what to make of the pm as you may have deleted parts of that message.

And last but not least, LQ does not HAVE to explain her system to you or anyone else.  If she wants to charge for HER book that's her business.  It does not make her "selfish". 

Back when I purchased it, it was $4.00.  Don't know what it is now, but sure it is not that much.  Just buy the "damn" book if you want to see it!

It would be much appreciated if we could just stick to pick 3 numbers & leave all this other "BS" in the lottery discussion area.

L ttaL   T

PA
                            United States
                            Member #4014
                            March 13, 2004
                            60 Posts
                            Posted: July 9, 2006, 10:52 am - IP Logged

Amen!!!  Lately there has been a lot of bashing of predictors and/or their information. The info provided here is good, those who don't like it should not be so critical. I try to sort it out, use what I like and hope it is workable over time. A big thanks to those who provide systems, numbers, etc!!

Sue