Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery DNA...

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 10 years ago by KY Floyd.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: July 8, 2006, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

you right badger the word "straight" is out of context on their website, i noticed that too...

What I believe is that you could be very successfull at a particular state game, not the entire state's lottery games but only one, but when i see these people saying they can hit several different states if not all states "GAMES", i just know is not possible. It requires lots of tailoring for one game, and doing the entire continental U.S lotteries in 1 day and "on time", and been sucessful, is just straigth impossible...Unless they have a unique way of arranging the numbers (not wheeling but wheeling in a sense), that's effective, and i doubt it...

I used to believe that people like that, they were better off, playing the numbers for themselves and collecting the winnings, but now i see it with a different view. For 1, you can travel to all states and you can't trust no one. If you found one particular game, it will mean "moving" to that states...And secondly, there is always the chance of the numbers not coming out, you could have the hottest wheel, and cover most numbers, but there is always the chance the numbers you hope doesn't come out, do comes out..and there is a chance it can happen again and again...LOoking at today's games, it requires you to make large bets, and like how i said before, not everyone can afford to make a car payment, let alone what most people view as a gamble payment. By that i mean, people have kids payments, car payments, house payments, food & electriciy payments, etc, and what percentage of the POPULATION can actually afford to make all those payments or a free of payments and can give themselve the luxury of making 300 dollar bet every time they play or to be modest every week [something i feel the lottery corporation should think about before setting the odds of their games]. Now if you get yourself customers for a website/bussiness that forecast lotteries with couple straight hits for pick5 and pick6, then you can make lots of money...I don't know how many states let you play lottery, i think they are 38, but if you get 200 [200 is just a guess it could be more] customers from each of the 38 states that's 7,600 total customers. And if they do infact charge you 30.00 per 1 month per 1 customer, multiply that times 7,600 total customers in the Continental U.S..Do the math, and it equals 228,000 a month...Again, "A MONTH"....and that's for a Very, very long time. Compare that with 400,000 you will get if you hit a pick5, times taxes equal i say 200,000...or if you hit pick6, i say 2 millions times taxes i say 1 million..But those 228,000 a month you can say is for life since lotteries are here to stay...The result, you make more money starting a bussiness/website that forecast lottery numbers, and is more secure than trying AND SEE, if you hit a particular state...The problem with starting a bussines is that i don't think you can have "fresh hot numbers" for 3 states ready every day. They take lots of work. And the 200 per state is just a modest guess, who knows remember, if they have 400 customers in each state that's 456,000.00 a month...

"More important than winning FL Mega Money, is Laura Simpson...." ....she is so rare...."

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #1303
    March 27, 2003
    1508 Posts
    Posted: July 8, 2006, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

you right badger the word "straight" is out of context on their website, i noticed that too...

What I believe is that you could be very successfull at a particular state game, not the entire state's lottery games but only one, but when i see these people saying they can hit several different states if not all states "GAMES", i just know is not possible. It requires lots of tailoring for one game, and doing the entire continental U.S lotteries in 1 day and "on time", and been sucessful, is just straigth impossible...Unless they have a unique way of arranging the numbers (not wheeling but wheeling in a sense), that's effective, and i doubt it...

I used to believe that people like that, they were better off, playing the numbers for themselves and collecting the winnings, but now i see it with a different view. For 1, you can travel to all states and you can't trust no one. If you found one particular game, it will mean "moving" to that states...And secondly, there is always the chance of the numbers not coming out, you could have the hottest wheel, and cover most numbers, but there is always the chance the numbers you hope doesn't come out, do comes out..and there is a chance it can happen again and again...LOoking at today's games, it requires you to make large bets, and like how i said before, not everyone can afford to make a car payment, let alone what most people view as a gamble payment. By that i mean, people have kids payments, car payments, house payments, food & electriciy payments, etc, and what percentage of the POPULATION can actually afford to make all those payments or a free of payments and can give themselve the luxury of making 300 dollar bet every time they play or to be modest every week [something i feel the lottery corporation should think about before setting the odds of their games]. Now if you get yourself customers for a website/bussiness that forecast lotteries with couple straight hits for pick5 and pick6, then you can make lots of money...I don't know how many states let you play lottery, i think they are 38, but if you get 200 [200 is just a guess it could be more] customers from each of the 38 states that's 7,600 total customers. And if they do infact charge you 30.00 per 1 month per 1 customer, multiply that times 7,600 total customers in the Continental U.S..Do the math, and it equals 228,000 a month...Again, "A MONTH"....and that's for a Very, very long time. Compare that with 400,000 you will get if you hit a pick5, times taxes equal i say 200,000...or if you hit pick6, i say 2 millions times taxes i say 1 million..But those 228,000 a month you can say is for life since lotteries are here to stay...The result, you make more money starting a bussiness/website that forecast lottery numbers, and is more secure than trying AND SEE, if you hit a particular state...The problem with starting a bussines is that i don't think you can have "fresh hot numbers" for 3 states ready every day. They take lots of work. And the 200 per state is just a modest guess, who knows remember, if they have 400 customers in each state that's 456,000.00 a month...

"More important than winning FL Mega Money, is Laura Simpson...." ....she is so rare...."

Ah ! But the thing is now, one doesn't have to travel to another state. WIth online play, one can "travel" to any state each day and play their P3 and P4. And bet a smaller amount by half, and have better payoff odds than the state you live in.

So if one really has a way/system/method that will hit spectacularly in all states across the country, one wouldn't need to sell it.  Just use it and rake in the cash !

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31343 Posts
      Posted: July 8, 2006, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

update:  their predictions 478  379    came out in ga. 378

love to nibble those micey feet.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: July 8, 2006, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

hmmm  very close..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
          Member #14
          November 9, 2001
          31343 Posts
          Posted: July 8, 2006, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

hmmm  very close..

i signed up for 1 month - we'll see how this week does.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
            Dump Water Florida
            United States
            Member #380
            June 5, 2002
            3102 Posts
            Posted: July 9, 2006, 12:16 am - IP Logged

When it comes to Pick-5 and Pick-6 what you are dealing with is a hyper geometric distribution or what they called the bell curve you were graded on. 

Any number seller can generate half the number field based on any theory including random and have the exact same odds of number correctness as you see odds for odd/even, or low/high numbers on the winning ticket.

In other words, just as 33% of the Pick-6 draws will be 3/3 odd/even or 3/3 low/high  their pick group will contain 3 of the winning numbers 33% of the time.

If 4/2 or 2/4 odd/even or low/high comes in 20% of the time each, their pick will have 4 correct 20% of the time and 20% of the time they will have only 2 numbers correct.

If 1/5 or 5/1 odd/even or low/high comes in 10% of the time each, their pick will have 5 numbers correct 10% (or 10 times out of 100 tries) and likewise they will have only 1 number correct 10% of the time.

If 0/6 or 6/0 odd/even or low/high comes in 1% of the time, their pick will have 6 numbers correct  1% (or 1 tiime out of 100 tries) and likewise they will have no numbers correct 1% of the time.

If over 100 lotteries are drawn per week, there is a good chance one or more sets of numbers will have all 5 or 6 winning numbers among half the field to crow about.  The problem is few can afford a wheel for 24 numbers with better then a 3if6 prize guarantee and they have to wait 100 draws for the chance.

This is why number sellers don't play their picks.  BobP

United States
              Member #14
              November 9, 2001
              31343 Posts
              Posted: July 9, 2006, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

008 came out in ga.  dna had 089

Rubi 311's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
                Illinois
                United States
                Member #40207
                May 29, 2006
                2024 Posts
                Posted: July 9, 2006, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

I'd say close again....

amilby30's avatar - nw logo.jpg
                  Cobb
                  United States
                  Member #26586
                  November 19, 2005
                  9689 Posts
                  Posted: July 10, 2006, 9:39 am - IP Logged

are their other post like this????

I LOVE THIS SPORT !!   BY30PREDICTIONS

Illinois
                    United States
                    Member #40207
                    May 29, 2006
                    2024 Posts
                    Posted: July 10, 2006, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

Amilby30, what do you mean by "are there other posts like this?"

Rubi 311

Illinois
                      United States
                      Member #40207
                      May 29, 2006
                      2024 Posts
                      Posted: July 10, 2006, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

Illinois Mid Pick 3 

DNA -947,970,997              Number drawn-797

Illinois Mid Pick 4

DNA-3509                            Number drawn-0935

United States
                        Member #14
                        November 9, 2001
                        31343 Posts
                        Posted: July 10, 2006, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

dna 899  ga. had 199

Illinois
                          United States
                          Member #40207
                          May 29, 2006
                          2024 Posts
                          Posted: July 12, 2006, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

Illinois Mid-6391

DNA-3691

United States
                            Member #14
                            November 9, 2001
                            31343 Posts
                            Posted: July 12, 2006, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Illinois Mid-6391

DNA-3691

you're doing better than i am    dna 228    ga. had 832

Illinois
                              United States
                              Member #40207
                              May 29, 2006
                              2024 Posts
                              Posted: July 12, 2006, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

emilyg,

Pick 4 numbers seem to be hitting more than pick 3 (2 box hits- Monday and today's mid). Pick 3 has hit once since Sunday eve, although I must say the numbers given are usually very close to the winning number.  I'm watching...keep me posted on your state.

Rubi 311