Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Calling All Pros & Tellers Of Secrets

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 10 years ago by JAP69.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
moxie's avatar - faery
Atlanta, Georgia
United States
Member #42731
July 7, 2006
9 Posts
Posted: July 8, 2006, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

HAHA! 

Thanks to you all for your welcomes and much appreciated comments.  I have found even more good tidbits while I continue to navigate the site.  I only just found the state prediction page! LOL.  It's going to take some time to get things sorted and create my own foolproof method of hitting.  But, be sure to put my methods to the test, since I'll need all the guinea pigs I can handle to make sure I'm on track!

Hippy

CHEERS!

THE MOXIE FIRECRACKERSpam

Poway CA (San Diego County)
    United States
    Member #3489
    January 25, 2004
    14120 Posts
    Posted: July 8, 2006, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

CalifDude,

I am really enjoying your efforts to help other people. Rick G, the same can be said about you as well (sorry if I forgot to mention some other nice folks at lotterypost as well, but there are way too many) This thread is living proof of that !!!!!!!! Not to mention the hundreds of threads where you have shared your honest opinions with others. A big thanks !!!!!!!

Stefan

Thank you, Stefan.  I am always willing to share what I have discovered.  I will admit that if I find the "secret" to Pick 5 or jackpot games, I will not share it.  Sorry, but I really don't want to share my jackpot!!  LOL

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
      mississippi
      United States
      Member #34478
      March 3, 2006
      5903 Posts
      Posted: July 8, 2006, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

LOL..I hear ya CD...

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Belgium
        Member #2203
        August 31, 2003
        107 Posts
        Posted: July 8, 2006, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

CalifDude,

I am really enjoying your efforts to help other people. Rick G, the same can be said about you as well (sorry if I forgot to mention some other nice folks at lotterypost as well, but there are way too many) This thread is living proof of that !!!!!!!! Not to mention the hundreds of threads where you have shared your honest opinions with others. A big thanks !!!!!!!

Stefan

Thank you, Stefan.  I am always willing to share what I have discovered.  I will admit that if I find the "secret" to Pick 5 or jackpot games, I will not share it.  Sorry, but I really don't want to share my jackpot!!  LOL

Unless you're looking for fame instead of fortune. Once you have the fame, you'll get the fortune. Imagine how many popular talkshows would invite you to ask you how you broke down the lotteries. Then, what would follow is the nobel prize for science and mathematics. That's a jackpot as well. Want me to continue ?????

Good luck !

Stefan

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
          FEMA Region V Camp #21
          United States
          Member #520
          July 27, 2002
          5699 Posts
          Posted: July 8, 2006, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

A couple comments...CalifDude does take the time to do individual states one at a time. I check his picks for IL daily. As I've said before I appreciate his efforts and his time spent at doing so.

This doesn't mean all state picks are bad. That is a different method of number-picking but effective just as well. I usually block them because I want to see picks based on my state. The amount of picks now is astronomical and you have to filter them to your liking.

To Lotterybraker, just do the states you have time for. I only do IL for that reason. I used to post a bunch of different states on an individual basis but it WAS time-consuming (and not necessarily profitable for that state). It's just a matter of how much time and effort you can afford to spend.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

JAP69's avatar - alas
            South Carolina
            United States
            Member #6
            November 4, 2001
            8790 Posts
            Posted: July 8, 2006, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

You want to get straight hits in pick 3 on a regular basis study your numbers drawn by each position 1,2 & 3. Try to figure what is going to be drawn in each position and make your plays according to position. There are ways it can be done so it is not impossible.

There are tons of post on pairs, wheels, and many other methods.
            You will not find too many postings on exact order strategy.
            The money in this game is exact order.

WHATT