Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Expert Lotto

Topic closed. 96 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Rip Snorter.

Page 3 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
The Carolinas - Charlotte
United States
Member #21627
September 12, 2005
4138 Posts
Posted: July 13, 2006, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Oh okay...my wife took courses at Brouhard Jewelry School there a few years ago.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Clearwater, FL
    United States
    Member #31472
    January 29, 2006
    167 Posts
    Posted: July 13, 2006, 10:50 am - IP Logged

Please do not let my WV Cash 25 predictions help you form a basis for workability of EL. As I said before, anybody can get good result with Cash 25 without EL. It is the other larger pool lottos that would make the difference and I have not been able to do very well with them using EL.

PadawanLotto:

That's an interesting point. Since you've brought it up, hopefully you'll provide your opinion of the answer.

Do you believe you'd be where you are on list of Top 10 Predictors if you were not using Expert Lotto, but were predicting daily?

Do you believe you wouldn't be where you are on the list of Top 10 Predictors if you were testing Expert Lotto on a different game than WV?

If the answer to either of those questions is yes it should help anyone considering buying the system to understand your appraisal of it.

To the first question, yes, because I got there by predicting combinations for WV Cash 25. For the WV Cash 25 all you need to do is choose the top 16 numbers by occurrence, 8008 combinations, filter for the most common occurrence of odd/even, low/high, and sum range. Take the combinations that you are left with and wheel them with a 4if6 (around 195 combinations) or a 3if6 (around 46 combinations) and you should get some good results. The advantage that EL offers at this point is the Best Ticket filter where you can reduce the combinations down even farther to an amount to fit the individuals budget. Also you can filter out 0 or more numbers from past combinations so no of your new combinations will contain all of the number from the last drawing, you can do this for one or more of the past drawings.

To the second question, that would be up in the air as the only strategy that I have been using and working with is the WN History for my predictions and I haven't been doing very well with it. But who's to say that I even know what I'm doing while working with this strategy, there may be others that can work it better than I can.

The WN History strategy is the signature strategy of EL but, the other analysis, information, and filters that are offered are very user friendly and it is up to the individual to develop their own strategy that works best for them. One of the things that works against most people when developing a strategy for play is that the first time it doesn't work they tend to change their strategy and miss again. Strategies should be based on common occurrences and played faithfully. It's like setting a trap, you don't always catch your prey the first time out.

Winner1313's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg

United States
      Member #39744
      May 21, 2006
      163 Posts
      Posted: July 13, 2006, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

No. I don't intend to buy the software.

Jack

After hypeing the results, of E.L. you won't buy it?

You said it was the best here at LP, yet you won't buy it. Why?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19825 Posts
        Posted: July 13, 2006, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

The truth is most commercial lottery software is general written to cover many lotteries to appeal to the most customers (one size fit all), at best they are only a tool.  Many of the same things can be done using a spreadsheet program and text files as Padawanlotto suggested.  I prefer to use a program I wrote myself using GWBasic because I know how it works and I can make changes to it when ever I come up with some better ideas.  I agree with Padawanlotto that the best thing a person can do is to develop a good strategy and know how to use all the features of a good lottery/data program.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
          FEMA Region V Camp #21
          United States
          Member #520
          July 27, 2002
          5699 Posts
          Posted: July 13, 2006, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

The only problem with using the profit ratio results in the WV Cash25 game is that it is an unusual game (6/25 and the only one of its kind in the country) and the payouts are different here at LP than in real life.

You can't compare apples to apples except to compare the stats on WV pick 6 games. Padawanlotto is still doing well in that department. In that analysis we ARE comparing apples to apples.

Credibility for Expert Lotto must be granted on that criteria and the program has not been debunked. In fact, having played that game for eight months or so, I'd say he and Expert Lotto are doing pretty well.

There's other methods and other ways to win that particular game but when you're all playing the same game by the same rules, it's a fair game and as good as any for a test of different methods of play regarless of payouts on LP.

Personally I love the matrix of the game. The real payouts suck as bad as any Pick 5 or 6 game but the layout of the game is cool nonetheless.

Padawanlotto, thanks for your work testing Expert Lotto and thanks to the Expert Lotto folks for having the gonads to let their system be tested publicly on the biggest lottery forum on the internet. That in itself is a first and a testament of faith in their product.

Any debunkers have the opportunity to pit themselves against Expert Lotto on the WV Cash 25 game.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #12305
            March 10, 2005
            2984 Posts
            Posted: July 13, 2006, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

No. I don't intend to buy the software.

Jack

After hypeing the results, of E.L. you won't buy it?

You said it was the best here at LP, yet you won't buy it. Why?

• The test results say it's the best system being tested on LP.

Padawan's ridden it to the top of the top 10 list.

Padawan's also expressed a number of reservations about it.

He thinks his success mightn't have anything to do with Expert Lotto.

He thinks maybe he'd be at the top of the Top 10 list just by virtue of being a competent predictor, which is a trait not many LP members share.

He thinks his success might be a combination of his skills minus EL, his skills using EL, and the game he selected to test it on.

He has serious reservations about whether the system would work as well on a different matrix game.

I want to win lotteries and understand random number behavior. I don't want to spend money buying software that mightn't be of any benefit to me in accomplishing that end.

If others assess their needs, their goals, their financial situation, their motives for buying a piece of software differently, that's their business.

What I buy, or don't buy, is my own.

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

New Mexico
              United States
              Member #12305
              March 10, 2005
              2984 Posts
              Posted: July 13, 2006, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

Hopefully some of the people who feel moved to buy the EL software will take the next step toward testing the capabilities of it here.

Padawan's demonstrated it's a spectacular success when it's used by him for one game. It satisfies the claims Jacques made here within the confines of these relatively narrowly defined conditions.

That's good enough, if that's all we get. Padawan's broken new ground in just performing the test in a public setting.

The next step, if there's to be one, ought to be for someone to test it on tougher games. Better yet, for several someones to test it on tougher games.

Novice testers, middling competent testers, expert predictors (by LP standards) testing the system would certainly leave the field with a lot less dust in the air and fewer questions as to the general (and specific) capabilities of Expert Lotto.

But we've got what we've got, and it seems to me what we've got is something Padawan, Expert Lotto, Todd, and every member of LP ought to be cheering about. Proud of.

Hells bells.

Something actually got done here. Something new and fresh and different. Something positive.

Jack

Egos don't count.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                Member #4877
                May 30, 2004
                5120 Posts
                Posted: July 13, 2006, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

"L@@Kin" for "A"  No.  #!!!!!!!111111111111"

with ,,,,,,,,????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"any software program"........

to try & predict a PICK_%%%%%%%%%555555555555555555555555555

on a consist...................BASIC  of hitting a 3 0f 5 or a 4 Of 5............????????

is this a Problem???????????????????????"MABY A % of % 5555555555555

"U-WHO........hit JACKPOT.........(but, it was only....a Pick-5)

using:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

software.........FROM thheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeof XYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

AS ADVERTISED: ..........................................ON THE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"LOTTERY POST"...........................................when  U>>>>FIND a HiTTT!!!!!!!

"ADVERTISE">>>>>>>>>>>>>YOUR>>>>>>>>>>>>WEAR$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

LOL

PSYKOMO 

Clearwater, FL
                  United States
                  Member #31472
                  January 29, 2006
                  167 Posts
                  Posted: July 13, 2006, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

OK, Expert Lotto's Winning Numbers History strategy can, does, and will work, it is possible if you meet the right conditions. The strategy is setup based on 11 different views of past occurrence. Each one of the 11 views has a sum value based on where each number drawn came from in conjunction with where it was last drawn, this forms the sums and the movement differences. The object is to make an educated guess how much each of the 11 sums will increase or decrease in value in the next drawing. You have a margin of error in your estimates but, the wider the range the more combinations that you will end up with. You can keep your estimates within +/-10 and still have a large number of combinations due to having 1 or more of your estimates off line with the other estimates.

There are tables that show you where the numbers were last drawn. There is a table that shows you the past history of sums and differences. There is a simulator that can give you an estimate of probability whether the sum value will go up or down based on statistics of past drawings and show the sum average of each of the 11 views.

Where things get difficult is when unexpected numbers are drawn that throw the sum value of one or more of the 11 views off in the opposite direction or a number that has gone a long period of time with out being drawn is drawn causing the sum value to drop considerably be beyond your expectations and your estimates. On the other hand the numbers drawn may all come from within the last 2 to 5 drawings which would make the sum value increase above and beyond your expectations and your estimates.

It is common for a lotto that has a large pool of numbers to go into the negatives well into the -60's range also at the other end of the rainbow the sum values can go into the +40's or more depending on the lotto that you're playing. Most of the sum values will move within the -15 to +15 range or lower but you never know which one will shoot off into the extreme +/- ranges.

These are the difficulties to over come with the Winning Numbers History strategy but, if you have estimated the correct sum ranges for the next drawing you will have all of the numbers drawn on one line unless you filtered them out by using other basic filters along with the WN History filter.

The point is that the Winning Numbers History does work. The problem is making the correct sum value estimates to get it to work for you.

I don't know if Expert Lotto was designed around one game although most of the examples a 6/49 based but, there are enough variables to compensate for any lotto game excluding pick 3 and pick 4.

United States
                    Member #4877
                    May 30, 2004
                    5120 Posts
                    Posted: July 13, 2006, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

on a consist...................BASIC  of hitting a 3 0f 5 or a 4 Of 5............????????

using:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

software.........FROM thheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeof XYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

AS ADVERTISED: ..........................................ON THE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"LOTTERY POST"...........................................when  U>>>>FIND a HiTTT!!!!!!!

LOL

PSYKOMO 

"SORRY.......................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I.........(KANT HELP UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU)

try you're............local computer & SOFTWARE..............STOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STORE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<SIRRRRRRRRRRRR

You may FIND a GREAT PICK-%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%55555

Program on the internettttttttttttt.......LIKE ........."LOTTERY POST"!!!!!!!!!

"Sometimes...............they give-away.......space

to VENDOR'ssssssssssssssssssss who CLAIM to be GREAT?????????????

LOL

PSYKOMO 

New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #12305
                      March 10, 2005
                      2984 Posts
                      Posted: July 13, 2006, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

The only problem with using the profit ratio results in the WV Cash25 game is that it is an unusual game (6/25 and the only one of its kind in the country) and the payouts are different here at LP than in real life.

You can't compare apples to apples except to compare the stats on WV pick 6 games. Padawanlotto is still doing well in that department. In that analysis we ARE comparing apples to apples.

Credibility for Expert Lotto must be granted on that criteria and the program has not been debunked. In fact, having played that game for eight months or so, I'd say he and Expert Lotto are doing pretty well.

There's other methods and other ways to win that particular game but when you're all playing the same game by the same rules, it's a fair game and as good as any for a test of different methods of play regarless of payouts on LP.

Personally I love the matrix of the game. The real payouts suck as bad as any Pick 5 or 6 game but the layout of the game is cool nonetheless.

Padawanlotto, thanks for your work testing Expert Lotto and thanks to the Expert Lotto folks for having the gonads to let their system be tested publicly on the biggest lottery forum on the internet. That in itself is a first and a testament of faith in their product.

Any debunkers have the opportunity to pit themselves against Expert Lotto on the WV Cash 25 game.

"Any debunkers have the opportunity to pit themselves against Expert Lotto on the WV Cash 25 game."

Rick:

It's going to be interesting to watch the results a while to give the 'debunkers' a shot at it.

Meanwhile, hopefully Padawan's converting the money he's winning in dollars US Imaginary into whatever's the nearest alternative in the real thing.

The only games available to me are NM Roadrunner, and PB. As the poem we all learned as kids said, "The former was a puddin and the latter was a fake."

That NM 5/34 game is such an anomaly I can't make heads or tails of it. Unless I figure out something about it that makes sense, I'm stuck with PB. And I have a feeling old Godzilla Powerball ain't gonna get whupped by any piece of software.

So, I spin my wheels trying to find some way NM RR behaves that might cause me to believe it's honest, but only insane.

Jack

Egos don't count.

United States
                        Member #4877
                        May 30, 2004
                        5120 Posts
                        Posted: July 13, 2006, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

LOL

PSYKOMO 

"SORRY.......................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I.........(KANT HELP UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU)

try you're............local computer & SOFTWARE..............STOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STORE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You may FIND a GREAT PICK-%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%55555

Program on the internettttttttttttt.......LIKE ........."LOTTERY POST"!!!!!!!!!

"Sometimes...............they give-away.......space

to VENDOR'ssssssssssssssssssss who CLAIM to be GREAT?????????????

LOL

PSYKOMO 

"stand-tall"...........................all soft$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$preducer'''''''''''''sssssssssssssssssss

WHERE>>>>>>>>>>>is your VALUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..............................

Thankssssssssssssssss

GooooooooooooooHIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"but, don't LIE to "LP" member"s

lol

psykomo 

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #12305
                          March 10, 2005
                          2984 Posts
                          Posted: July 13, 2006, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

That guy is really unusual.

Egos don't count.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                            MD
                            United States
                            Member #1701
                            June 18, 2003
                            8360 Posts
                            Posted: July 13, 2006, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

we all ought to type like that and people will think we all never left the barn. osley5

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                              FEMA Region V Camp #21
                              United States
                              Member #520
                              July 27, 2002
                              5699 Posts
                              Posted: July 13, 2006, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

"Any debunkers have the opportunity to pit themselves against Expert Lotto on the WV Cash 25 game."

Rick:

It's going to be interesting to watch the results a while to give the 'debunkers' a shot at it.

Meanwhile, hopefully Padawan's converting the money he's winning in dollars US Imaginary into whatever's the nearest alternative in the real thing.

The only games available to me are NM Roadrunner, and PB. As the poem we all learned as kids said, "The former was a puddin and the latter was a fake."

That NM 5/34 game is such an anomaly I can't make heads or tails of it. Unless I figure out something about it that makes sense, I'm stuck with PB. And I have a feeling old Godzilla Powerball ain't gonna get whupped by any piece of software.

So, I spin my wheels trying to find some way NM RR behaves that might cause me to believe it's honest, but only insane.

Jack

Jack,

Just can't see you playing Powerball. I think your celestial thing could catch the Roadrunner a lot easier. You got Indiana...Get the sextant out.

Psychomo...you're the man! (Gotta give us a dictionary for some of that, but you're my favorite Psychomo!)

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).