Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I have a question for you all...

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
TheTruth's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
Detroit, MI
United States
Member #43946
July 27, 2006
365 Posts
Posted: August 5, 2006, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

Im looking at the michigan lottery website right...(i don't want to post the link since I probably will be accused of advertising it) and I just found out that i could wheel a 3-digit number, for the same amount I would play the same 3-digit number box...only difference is that I win straight money. Am i looking at this right? can you instead of boxing a number, wheel it for the same price, and win money as if you won straight (if thats the case...why play straight?) can someone please explain this to me plz? lol

Im dying to know by today guys thx, just one answer from one person, and im happy :)

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

Lottery Queen's avatar - 487
    Watch Blinking #
    United States
    Member #34411
    March 3, 2006
    11792 Posts
    Posted: August 5, 2006, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

Im looking at the michigan lottery website right...(i don't want to post the link since I probably will be accused of advertising it) and I just found out that i could wheel a 3-digit number, for the same amount I would play the same 3-digit number box...only difference is that I win straight money. Am i looking at this right? can you instead of boxing a number, wheel it for the same price, and win money as if you won straight (if thats the case...why play straight?) can someone please explain this to me plz? lol

Im dying to know by today guys thx, just one answer from one person, and im happy :)

Hi There The Truth In Michigan If you Wheel a Pick 3 it is $6.00  It is not the same Money Wheel for $1.00 is $500.00 Box for $6.00 dollars is $498.00 LOL you lose $2.00 LOL giggly

It's Not How Many Numbers You Post, But If You Can  Post The Right One's To Fall!

Detroit, MI
      United States
      Member #43946
      July 27, 2006
      365 Posts
      Posted: August 6, 2006, 12:19 am - IP Logged

oh i see lol, thank you lotto queen

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

Lottery Queen's avatar - 487
        Watch Blinking #
        United States
        Member #34411
        March 3, 2006
        11792 Posts
        Posted: August 6, 2006, 12:32 am - IP Logged

oh i see lol, thank you lotto queen

you welcome that is on a 6 way number lol

It's Not How Many Numbers You Post, But If You Can  Post The Right One's To Fall!

Detroit, MI
          United States
          Member #43946
          July 27, 2006
          365 Posts
          Posted: August 6, 2006, 12:39 am - IP Logged

and only 3 dollars on a 3digit number on a 3way i get it...I don't even wanna ask about a 4 digit number...

God

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23345 Posts
            Posted: August 6, 2006, 7:33 am - IP Logged

Please so not post something in more than one forum.  (See the rules.)

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/139594

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!