Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Casho (All states)

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 10 years ago by CASH34OLOGIST.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Prometheus1's avatar - trace9

United States
Member #1344
April 6, 2003
177 Posts
Posted: August 12, 2006, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

Yes, frustrating for you. Why? Because you can't do better than that. The result you posted isn't even average.  Just because you use fire and smoke and Bold print doesn't impress anyone except your potential customers Casho.  

You charge for your service and make money on talking loud and wide.  It's not based on good results.  You are not a member that talks about the how or the why you do anything. That's a secret . This is a "Forum." You don't discuss anything. Fine.  

You are here trolling for customers and you know it. 

Just don't act like you are better than anyone else at picking numbers and deserve to charge those unfortunate and poorly informed suckers for " Red smoke". 

Even second hand smoke is bad for people.   

PROMETHEUS       

United States
    Member #1344
    April 6, 2003
    177 Posts
    Posted: August 13, 2006, 1:29 am - IP Logged

Waiting for the results for Saturday? That won't help. You got like one or maybe 2.  Smoking that up will be tickelish.       

Poor performance. It does fool some of them doesn't it. You don't really care do you. 

We know that you know what your doing. The way you present it tells us you do. That's obvious.

It's not honest and if you think your doing it under the RADAR and no one here knows. You are mistaken again. That's obvious as well. 

Now, you tell them. Tell them, that putting out 25% of the numbers and not even hitting 14 numbers a day is bad.  You know it's bad. Tell them and they will love you for it. Used Car salesman that are honest make the most money. In the long term. Trust.          

PROMETHEUS       

Atlanta Georgia
      United States
      Member #96
      January 23, 2002
      8824 Posts
      Posted: August 13, 2006, 1:41 am - IP Logged

Waiting for the results for Saturday? That won't help. You got like one or maybe 2.  Smoking that up will be tickelish.       

Poor performance. It does fool some of them doesn't it. You don't really care do you. 

We know that you know what your doing. The way you present it tells us you do. That's obvious.

It's not honest and if you think your doing it under the RADAR and no one here knows. You are mistaken again. That's obvious as well. 

Now, you tell them. Tell them, that putting out 25% of the numbers and not even hitting 14 numbers a day is bad.  You know it's bad. Tell them and they will love you for it. Used Car salesman that are honest make the most money. In the long term. Trust.          

You're real dumb, we can see that too.

Reds Hot Sheet Instruction Layout

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/293797

United States
        Member #1344
        April 6, 2003
        177 Posts
        Posted: August 13, 2006, 1:52 am - IP Logged

I am so glad that you responded like that.  It's funny, because you don't have a number, or a rock to hide under now do you? Come on "Used Car Number Man" prove it with some facts. Prove it.

Do it that way.  No, you don't even want to go there do you?    

PROMETHEUS       

Atlanta Georgia
          United States
          Member #96
          January 23, 2002
          8824 Posts
          Posted: August 13, 2006, 11:46 am - IP Logged

I am so glad that you responded like that.  It's funny, because you don't have a number, or a rock to hide under now do you? Come on "Used Car Number Man" prove it with some facts. Prove it.

Do it that way.  No, you don't even want to go there do you?    

i've been thru this before with rookies, jumping into the fire, You just wanna see me strutt my stuff. Or maybe you're just mad like a few others because I won't tell everything I know. Well guess what, you're gonna be mad for a long time. ROOKIE !

I done  proved myself 1000 times !!

Let me see what YOU can do. Since YOU know everything. Tell YOURS facts. Yeahm go ahead, make us bow down to YOUR foolishness.

Oh, if you want to be a comedian, call B E T.

P.S. There were a few hits for Saturday. Are you blind and dumb? That's a deadly combination.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
            Member #14
            November 9, 2001
            31526 Posts
            Posted: August 13, 2006, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

you have somehow missed all the "teaching" (free) - that casho has done in the past.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Atlanta Georgia
              United States
              Member #96
              January 23, 2002
              8824 Posts
              Posted: August 13, 2006, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

you have somehow missed all the "teaching" (free) - that casho has done in the past.

Yep, that's a rookie for ya.

Thank you EmilyG, I really wanna show people some more stuff. I mean some stuff that will make their skin crawl, but people like that, with all that negative energy, they piss me the hell off. So, that's why I don't teach and show anymore. I post my HOT numbers, and move on.

Tarzan's avatar - behold
                free2_be virgo
                South Carolina
                United States
                Member #3458
                January 22, 2004
                1180 Posts
                Posted: August 13, 2006, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

Hey prometheus1,we all get along on here and every now and then an Ahole comes along and starts their crap! OPINIONS are lie Aholes,everybody has one and I think YOURS is big enoug to stick your head in and suffocate! Leave "RED" alone.You aint a scab on his but so get lost!

marietta
                  United States
                  Member #6656
                  September 2, 2004
                  80 Posts
                  Posted: August 13, 2006, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

Hey prometheus1,we all get along on here and every now and then an Ahole comes along and starts their crap! OPINIONS are lie Aholes,everybody has one and I think YOURS is big enoug to stick your head in and suffocate! Leave "RED" alone.You aint a scab on his but so get lost!

Thats Right Get lost (HATER) WE LOVE RED Around HERE, RED IS MAN $$$$$$$. THANKS RED

United States
                    Member #1344
                    April 6, 2003
                    177 Posts
                    Posted: August 14, 2006, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

i've been thru this before with rookies, jumping into the fire, You just wanna see me strutt my stuff. Or maybe you're just mad like a few others because I won't tell everything I know. Well guess what, you're gonna be mad for a long time. ROOKIE !

I done  proved myself 1000 times !!

Let me see what YOU can do. Since YOU know everything. Tell YOURS facts. Yeahm go ahead, make us bow down to YOUR foolishness.

Oh, if you want to be a comedian, call B E T.

P.S. There were a few hits for Saturday. Are you blind and dumb? That's a deadly combination.

How are you better than anyone else Casho? Not with future but with games in the past like this post here. This one right here. How is it better Casho? Is this your money business. You take people's money. Prove why your worth it.

Are you proud of what you do then prove it. 

How? Show us in the past. Where? Here? What post? When? I have seen you yell at people and yell how you are better than they are. No proof! Never.  

You said,     " I done proved myself 1000 times" 

That one opening line pretty much sums you up. Everything most people would ever want to know about your, "Professional Status" is right there.  You don't know it, but that one line is more true than you ever knew it was at the time. More true than you were pretending it was.      

You said, " You just want me to stutt my stuff" 

No, You stick your stuff out in Public too much already!  Then you take money from poor ignorant people under false pretenses.

Anyone can say it. Prove it. We don't want to see any thing about future predictions. Let's see you talk about this post right here. 

Black in White proof about this post 

Your stuff is not what people want to see. 

People want proof from a person who says they are better than anyone else. You take money for what you do. You come here and drum up business under false boast. No proof. Talk and Smoke. 

People want to know if their Doctor or Lawyer or Pilot knows what they are doing and have proof they are certified.

You say your certified Casho. You say it. Over and Over and Over. Show your work, and how its above plain average. 

People who get paid are professionals and are certified. They don't get mad when people want to see their certificates. They are proud, and they are proud to prove it. 

All we want is for you to complete this sentence.

Casho is better than just an average player because his picks beat the averages by_____ % most of the time and thats why he deserves to gets paid. 

Show any past post or results here now or any in the past . Show it with statistics not your voice just saying it.

Keep you powerful secrets please. 

People that are good at what they do are proud to prove it

They don't start calling people names and get mad.  

You won't show it.  You don't have it!! 

Now, change the subject and blow some smoke up someone's else's-assets!   Cash+o 

Now

Back to the "Jerry Springer" show. Gross!

PROMETHEUS       

United States
                      Member #14
                      November 9, 2001
                      31526 Posts
                      Posted: August 14, 2006, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

sunday

La. 135 str.    minn. 813 box

ont. 183 bx          tn. 427 str.

wtg

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
                        Member #1344
                        April 6, 2003
                        177 Posts
                        Posted: August 14, 2006, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

sunday

La. 135 str.    minn. 813 box

ont. 183 bx          tn. 427 str.

wtg

Nice Emilyg, but he shouldn't need you to help show his results. Everyone knows you are a nice polite person. 

But that's part of the problem. People are too nice and are shy about questions.

This person comes here and blows smoke and a lot of inexperienced new- bee's see it and all the hits, and WTG's ,etc and think wow!  They think 3 or 4 hits is good. That's bad results not even poor.

No, not at all. This guy puts out 42 six way numbers and that's actually 252 numbers he is using and he is using them 2 times a day on both Eve. and Midday games and that's worldwide!

It's actually 504 box numbers every single day.  If you consider 55+ games including Canada and PR that's very very poor results.

He must produce at least 14 hits a day every single day with that amount of Box numbers. Even 14 is bad, much less is very, very bad. Not worth paying for.

If you say that these are free. Well, so are the hot dogs in front of " Max's Used Cars." Because he's just nice.  

Please understand. He is playing 25% of all the numbers in the entire game. If he doesn't get at least 25% hits with all those numbers it's Crap! Poor! Below average! Not worth one penny. 

A cat could do better than that. 504 mice ? Sure 

Please don't make it look like it's worth paying any money for it could really mislead some people. 

PROMETHEUS       

tweetietoo's avatar - lady narrisa.png
                          Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #18517
                          July 13, 2005
                          1256 Posts
                          Posted: August 14, 2006, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

Well lets see your results!!!!!! At least he has some hits where are yours????

Atlanta Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #96
                            January 23, 2002
                            8824 Posts
                            Posted: August 14, 2006, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Nice Emilyg, but he shouldn't need you to help show his results. Everyone knows you are a nice polite person. 

But that's part of the problem. People are too nice and are shy about questions.

This person comes here and blows smoke and a lot of inexperienced new- bee's see it and all the hits, and WTG's ,etc and think wow!  They think 3 or 4 hits is good. That's bad results not even poor.

No, not at all. This guy puts out 42 six way numbers and that's actually 252 numbers he is using and he is using them 2 times a day on both Eve. and Midday games and that's worldwide!

It's actually 504 box numbers every single day.  If you consider 55+ games including Canada and PR that's very very poor results.

He must produce at least 14 hits a day every single day with that amount of Box numbers. Even 14 is bad, much less is very, very bad. Not worth paying for.

If you say that these are free. Well, so are the hot dogs in front of " Max's Used Cars." Because he's just nice.  

Please understand. He is playing 25% of all the numbers in the entire game. If he doesn't get at least 25% hits with all those numbers it's Crap! Poor! Below average! Not worth one penny. 

A cat could do better than that. 504 mice ? Sure 

Please don't make it look like it's worth paying any money for it could really mislead some people. 

Leave Emily alone. You can't tell nobody what to post.

By the way, your math is way off.  You can't read, I told you how to narrow the list, But you are the only one that still sees 42 numbers .That's a Crackhead move!! (Are you All-inJester) you even talked about it, but you still didn't get it.

That's a shame.

I sell my books is stores. You know its nice to go to the store and see someone walk out of the store with a Reds Hot Sheet with my picture right on the front. You know I must be proud of what I do if I put my beautiful face right on the front cover. But it's even better when you see them sitting in the car waiting on the sheet. I got people that come by the house and buy the sheet before I can get it printed.

Even my neighbors use it, police, cab drivers and everybody else. They aint buying it for nothing, and you can believe that.

I got stores calling me about this sheet every other day, they want it delivered everywhere. all over town. Places I never even heard of !!

I got subscribers from all over the United States.

Even in the bahamas !!

Why, you do the math.

The word is out, that,

Reds the MAN !!

Good day, Sir.

United States
                              Member #14
                              November 9, 2001
                              31526 Posts