Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Any new news on Lottosync ?

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 10 years ago by EXCALIBUR.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
Member #3002
December 11, 2003
477 Posts
Posted: August 20, 2006, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

Also why is V1.7 still for sale ? does it work now ?

Life's Tragedy is that we get old to soon and wise too late - Benjamin Franklin.

United States
    Member #2460
    October 7, 2003
    766 Posts
    Posted: August 20, 2006, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

Paul

Web site or not it seems to me that Marco, is not very interested in selling the 1.7 version.

Probably that 1.7 version is the same one that we already have and will never work any better than it does now.

A newer 1.8 version if we ever get one, might perhaps work just a tiny little bit better,but don't hold your breath on that, that is in both: Getting it and in its being better.

Better try some other program, like Expert Lotto or Lotto Architect.

Good luck to you.

EXCALIBUR is no more that "Handle" is dead, gone.
    Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3102 Posts
      Posted: August 21, 2006, 1:53 am - IP Logged

Paul

Web site or not it seems to me that Marco, is not very interested in selling the 1.7 version.

Probably that 1.7 version is the same one that we already have and will never work any better than it does now.

A newer 1.8 version if we ever get one, might perhaps work just a tiny little bit better,but don't hold your breath on that, that is in both: Getting it and in its being better.

Better try some other program, like Expert Lotto or Lotto Architect.

Good luck to you.

Have you emailed Marco? Just asking . . .

Lotto Architect says he has a way of getting three numbers correct almost every time, but it's a secret he isn't posting and it isn't in the current software.

Lotto Sorcerer stopped winning the day I upgraded the demo to paid. Pruned the data base to what was working, still not winning.

BobP

United States
        Member #2460
        October 7, 2003
        766 Posts
        Posted: August 21, 2006, 2:37 am - IP Logged

Bob

But 3 numbers with how many combos to be played?

3 numbers pays little if anything at all.

Yes, I know that betters your chances of sooner or later getting more numbers right.

Besides, whatever method he uses for that, he might never put it into his software.

I will not waste my time emailing Marco.

As to Lotto Sorcerer, well is the same as with MaxHitPro, the trials probably do better than the registered versions, at least on the pick 3 games.

Jackpot games are so much more complicated than pick 3 that I have not so far dared to try predicting their winning numbers.

That will have to change sooner or later with the help of proper software that is if there is any such proper software, I will in the future try both Lotto Architect and Expert Lotto.

Proper perception of what combos really are, can greatly help to find prediction methods for such combos.

Many people have no idea of how predictions are made, of the mechanics of making predictions.

A person of course needs to have the right tools, without them good enough predictions can't be made, not regularly.

Good luck to you.

Fernando.

Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Greece
          Member #2815
          November 18, 2003
          502 Posts
          Posted: August 21, 2006, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Have you emailed Marco? Just asking . . .

Lotto Architect says he has a way of getting three numbers correct almost every time, but it's a secret he isn't posting and it isn't in the current software.

Lotto Sorcerer stopped winning the day I upgraded the demo to paid. Pruned the data base to what was working, still not winning.

BobP

I'm sure you read my other port BobP. To make things clear, I said "often 3+ numbers when picking 18 in a 6/40 lottery". That's not 100%  but it is 70%+. 100% certainty is still impossible but nevertheless the results are very encouraging and I still have things to do to improve this engine more. When picking 10 numbers as this is the usual test the success is 25%-40% at the moment (depending on the lottery)  for 3 numbers and can hit 4+ numbers at a reduced rate too. The best results obtained when picking powerball numbers. In a 1/20 powerball, 20% success when picking one number, reaching 50% when picking 5 numbers to hit the powerball. Also, for those asking, this engine designed to be added in Lotto Architect to work with the included tools. I can't tell when this will be there but aims to replace the Hot/Cold/Due system as it is superior in all aspects.

lottoarchitect 

If you have something to do, at least do it well...

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
            Dump Water Florida
            United States
            Member #380
            June 5, 2002
            3102 Posts
            Posted: August 21, 2006, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

I'm sure you read my other port BobP. To make things clear, I said "often 3+ numbers when picking 18 in a 6/40 lottery". That's not 100%  but it is 70%+. 100% certainty is still impossible but nevertheless the results are very encouraging and I still have things to do to improve this engine more. When picking 10 numbers as this is the usual test the success is 25%-40% at the moment (depending on the lottery)  for 3 numbers and can hit 4+ numbers at a reduced rate too. The best results obtained when picking powerball numbers. In a 1/20 powerball, 20% success when picking one number, reaching 50% when picking 5 numbers to hit the powerball. Also, for those asking, this engine designed to be added in Lotto Architect to work with the included tools. I can't tell when this will be there but aims to replace the Hot/Cold/Due system as it is superior in all aspects.

lottoarchitect 

Three winning numbers among 18 70% of the time would be a welcome improvement over three winning numbers among 20 50% of the time.  We look forward to your success.

On the irony side, Lotto Sorcerer came through with two 3#+B wins among 24 "discrete suggestions) with the data base pruned back to 56 past draws.  This is the oz lotteries NSW 6/45 game I play with two bonus balls.  I would have a 3# win almost 70% of the time if the lowest prize wasn't for 3+B making the lowest prize a 4# correct win. 

The point isn't the 3# wins.  The point is you need a 3# win before you can build a 4,5,6 win on top of having 3 correct.  Can't win anything without 3 correct as a foundation.  BobP

Canada
              Member #2859
              November 23, 2003
              463 Posts
              Posted: August 27, 2006, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

Also why is V1.7 still for sale ? does it work now ?

yes Paul i'd also like to get some feedback.

C'mon Marco, let's get ver 1.8 or 1.9 whatever that current version is out !  

United States
                Member #2460
                October 7, 2003
                766 Posts
                Posted: August 28, 2006, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

By now it should at least be version # 5.