Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 5:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pick3stats help

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 10 years ago by eonmacbz.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
florida
United States
Member #45227
August 16, 2006
57 Posts
Posted: August 25, 2006, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

hello to all

i've check out that site a few time but haven't figuire it out yet still learning mode

on the out put how can i get it to only show the max numbers i want default is 220??

but i want it to show 12 to 15??is that possible ?? and how thanks from the sandpile

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
    FEMA Region V Camp #21
    United States
    Member #520
    July 27, 2002
    5699 Posts
    Posted: August 25, 2006, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

hello to all

i've check out that site a few time but haven't figuire it out yet still learning mode

on the out put how can i get it to only show the max numbers i want default is 220??

but i want it to show 12 to 15??is that possible ?? and how thanks from the sandpile

Oneiwilly,

Click on the "standard colors" box at the top.  That will mask them and the only combos in the output box will be the highlighted items you've chosen.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

NY
      United States
      Member #44229
      August 1, 2006
      9 Posts
      Posted: August 26, 2006, 12:03 am - IP Logged

Original thread for this topic is supposed to be "Incredible and spectacular pick 3 tool" but I wonder why postings there stopped Aug. 22.  In my case, I find the Reply and Post Reply buttons missing (unavailable) from the last page.  Reply posts disallowed?  Weird.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
        Member #14
        November 9, 2001
        31541 Posts
        Posted: August 26, 2006, 12:07 am - IP Logged

thread was locked by todd.

love to nibble those micey feet.

NY
          United States
          Member #44229
          August 1, 2006
          9 Posts
          Posted: August 26, 2006, 1:29 am - IP Logged

thread was locked by todd.

hi emilyg,
          thanks for the info. sorry if i have missed some
          protocol here. i just thought discussions were
          still ongoing re utility of pick3stats which, imho,
          is a promising tool. guess i'll have to shelve
          the idea (& learning momentum) for a while.
          thanks again.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23352 Posts
            Posted: August 26, 2006, 2:01 am - IP Logged

hi emilyg,
            thanks for the info. sorry if i have missed some
            protocol here. i just thought discussions were
            still ongoing re utility of pick3stats which, imho,
            is a promising tool. guess i'll have to shelve
            the idea (& learning momentum) for a while.
            thanks again.

Threads are locked when they get out of hand, and usually stay locked even when bad posts have been deleted, so that the nonsense does not start up again.

If you want help using another web site, I'd recommend seeking that help on the other web site, and contacting the site owner directly, just like if you had any Lottery Post issues, you would naturally come here for help, not another web site.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Belgium
              Member #2203
              August 31, 2003
              107 Posts
              Posted: August 26, 2006, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Hi everybody,

I would like to thank everybody who participated in my thread called "Incredible and spectacular Pick 3 tool" (26,000 page views - 418 replies). I have to make this announcement here because the original thread is closed for an official reason beyond my believes, which in turn forced me to draw the conclusion that I am no longer welcome here.

Well, if one is not welcome here anymore, one has to leave...

I must say that I have made some great friends here, like Rick G, Lady FrankieH, and many more... I also enjoyed the conversations with plenty of others (too many to name them all).

Being a possitive mind, I promise all of you that I won't let you down. Soon, you will discover something that's trully "incredible and spectacular". I won't announce it here, but I am sure you'll find it somewhere pretty soon. (the fact that my thread has been closed motivated me big time to build it !)

Once more, thank you all so much !!!! May you all have a splendid future with all the luck and plenty of good fortune.

Stefan

United States
                Member #14
                November 9, 2001
                31541 Posts
                Posted: August 26, 2006, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Hi everybody,

I would like to thank everybody who participated in my thread called "Incredible and spectacular Pick 3 tool" (26,000 page views - 418 replies). I have to make this announcement here because the original thread is closed for an official reason beyond my believes, which in turn forced me to draw the conclusion that I am no longer welcome here.

Well, if one is not welcome here anymore, one has to leave...

I must say that I have made some great friends here, like Rick G, Lady FrankieH, and many more... I also enjoyed the conversations with plenty of others (too many to name them all).

Being a possitive mind, I promise all of you that I won't let you down. Soon, you will discover something that's trully "incredible and spectacular". I won't announce it here, but I am sure you'll find it somewhere pretty soon. (the fact that my thread has been closed motivated me big time to build it !)

Once more, thank you all so much !!!! May you all have a splendid future with all the luck and plenty of good fortune.

Stefan

stefan - locking the thread had nothing to do with you.

United States
                  Member #14
                  November 9, 2001
                  31541 Posts
                  Posted: August 27, 2006, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

am i the only one who will miss stefan???

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                    United States
                    Member #520
                    July 27, 2002
                    5699 Posts
                    Posted: August 27, 2006, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

am i the only one who will miss stefan???

No, Em...I'll miss him a lot too.  I am very disappointed that events turned out as they did.  It was a very active thread and generated a lot of cooperation between members who were sharing tactics on winning the pick 3. 

I'm mostly disappointed that one of the persons  who created the fracas with their third post on LP still has his post standing.  It should have been deleted as well.  His post still stands and the thread is locked.  Who won and who lost?  The three-poster from Singapore won and the 24,000 people viewing that thread and 400 responding to it lost.  Can you blame Stefan for being upset?

four4me's avatar - gate1
                      MD
                      United States
                      Member #1701
                      June 18, 2003
                      8394 Posts
                      Posted: August 27, 2006, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Just because a thread got locked dosn't mean you cant start another thread. of similar nature. just don't let it get out of control.

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                        United States
                        Member #520
                        July 27, 2002
                        5699 Posts
                        Posted: August 27, 2006, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

Just because a thread got locked dosn't mean you cant start another thread. of similar nature. just don't let it get out of control.

The starter of this thread tried that.

United States
                          Member #14
                          November 9, 2001
                          31541 Posts
                          Posted: August 27, 2006, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

The starter of this thread tried that.

rick - and the new one he tried got locked???

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                            Chief Bottle Washer
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #1
                            May 31, 2000
                            23352 Posts
                            Posted: August 27, 2006, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

I just thought I'd post a comment here, and then I'll leave this thread up to the rest of you.  Every time I mention a peep on the forums these days a small segment of the membership takes a hyper fit, so I'll try to keep my statements factual, and I will not be responding to any emotional hyperbole.

1. I was a supporter of the JavaScript web page that Stephan put together, and in fact when he posted a link to it I had no problems with keeping the link, and I posted some very positive comments about his JavaScript programming skills.  The look and feel of the web page reminded me of a commercial software application, so I always take an extra look to be sure someone is not spamming the boards, but after inspecting the site everything was free to all, like a hobbyist's site would be, so I just stayed out of the picture.  (In case anyone reading this does not understand the "linking" thing, please click "Rules" to the left.)
                            2. As the thread grew longer, I was a avid reader of it.  Everything still OK.
                            3. I began to see references to a "private" version of the tool that ordinary users did not have access to, so I sent Stephan a PM asking him about it.
                            4. Stephan replied that there was indeed a private version, and that he was going to be adding a commercial version of the software with features that only a paying member of the site would have access to.
                            5. I explained to Stephan that Lottery Post cannot be used to build a member base for commercial applications, unless the commercial developer pays for advertising.  At that point it occurred to me, and was confirmed by Stephan in not so many words, that the reason for releasing the free version of his JavaScript page was to develop a following of people there so that he could then turn those people into paying subscribers. 
                            6. That is certainly his right, but I explained that it is not his right to use Lottery Post in that manner.  Therefore, I informed him that he could not post additional links to his site.
                            7. Stephan must look upon my not allowing additional links as some kind of affront.  I have not dis-allowed discussion about his web page, I have only dis-allowed future links to the web page, just like I dis-allow links to any commercial application.  This is exactly the same chain of events that led Mike K to leave Lottery Post.  He refused to post anything here unless he could also post a link.
                            8. Based on the confusing signals I am getting from Stephan, I am leaving the other post locked, and anyone is free to start another thread, so long as it is not a blatant advertisement with stuff like "spectacular" in the title.  This is the same thing that would happen if someone posted a topic titled, "Incredible and Spectacular Gail Howard System!"  If "Gail Howard" were a free hobbyist site, I guess I could live with the title.  But because "Gail Howard" is a commercial web site, that is a marketing slogan, and considered advertising.

I have done my best to explain clearly my role, what happened, and what is acceptable.  I will answer reasonable questions and issues.  Anger and vitriol will be ignored.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                              Charlotte NC
                              United States
                              Member #17406
                              June 18, 2005
                              4054 Posts
                              Posted: August 27, 2006, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Hurray!Good Job Todd!