Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Truth Picks : MI & OH - Sept 8 & 9 of '06 - MI & OH

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 10 years ago by TheTruth.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
TheTruth's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
Detroit, MI
United States
Member #43946
July 27, 2006
365 Posts
Posted: September 8, 2006, 11:09 am - IP Logged

MI & OH  Sept 8 & 9

PRIMARY playing #'s

511 - 616

5110 - 5111 - 5112 - 5113 - 5114 - 5115 - 5116 - 5117 - 5118 - 5119

SECONDARY playing #'s

651 - 166

6510 - 6511 - 6512 - 6513 - 6514 - 6515 - 6516 - 6517 - 6518 - 6519

Number strategy :

During the full moon, My numbers usually come out in the evening the same day OR the very next day midday or evening. The primary's are definitly the ones to go for on limited funds for I've learned that during this time this is the set of #'s that often comes out most in this period.

I've also learned that out of the last 6 sets of #'s i predicted, It all came in Michigan in 4 digit (which is f**ing AWESOME!)

Im not ruling out the possibility that one of these picks won't come out in Ohio, because it's a slight chance it will. If on limited funds, just play MI. If you can take the extra risk, I say play both sides to be safe and lower the odds of lose.

This is the way I play my game, and it works for me every time. What works for me may or may not work for ya...Play what you feel, go with your gut feeling, and don't gamble to hard!

- - - Luck is on your side - - -

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

Youngstown,Ohio
    United States
    Member #24849
    October 27, 2005
    386 Posts
    Posted: September 8, 2006, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

9/8 Ohio mid pick4, 1155

WTG Truth!

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
      Wyncote,Pa
      United States
      Member #3206
      January 3, 2004
      60746 Posts
      Posted: September 8, 2006, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

Fantastic HitParty

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
        Clarkston, Michigan
        United States
        Member #76
        January 6, 2002
        8528 Posts
        Posted: September 8, 2006, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

way to go, Benjamin!!!!

Sandy

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #2448
          October 4, 2003
          25912 Posts
          Posted: September 8, 2006, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

WTG Benjamin!  Good job!!

Detroit, MI
            United States
            Member #43946
            July 27, 2006
            365 Posts
            Posted: September 8, 2006, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Sandy, BA and JORLI...

Hell yea! omg I wish I can play the lottery game. 2 double digit numbers and I can't play just yet. This is just killing me. No matter, there will, as always, be many more like this.

Waiting to start a job, waiting to start a job, waiting to start a job, waiting to st...

This is way to cool! I hope someone got this!

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

Clarkston, Michigan
              United States
              Member #76
              January 6, 2002
              8528 Posts
              Posted: September 8, 2006, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

Benjamin, your time will come.  The lottery will still be here...lol

I got a feeling your job is gonna come next week.

I did like the 511 today......shoulda played it but didn't step out of the house today.  I worked in my yard today.

Sandy

Detroit, MI
                United States
                Member #43946
                July 27, 2006
                365 Posts
                Posted: September 8, 2006, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

I'm suprisingly good at growing plants and fruits and vegetables (of course i don't go around telling friends that lol). Were you just doing yard work?

God

Clarkston, Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #76
                  January 6, 2002
                  8528 Posts
                  Posted: September 9, 2006, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

Just trimming up some stuff. 

I also took peppers from the garden (jalapenos and green), onions and tomatoes.  We make our own salsa and can it.  Need to do that before I leave for vacation the end of the week.  Waiting for the onions to dry out.  We also have raspberries but they have been picked and are not bearing any more.

I just read your bloq.  I am glad you have found a job.

You are doing great on the numbers.  Keep up the good work and good luck in the new job.

Sandy

Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #2448
                    October 4, 2003
                    25912 Posts
                    Posted: September 9, 2006, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Congrats on your new job Benjamin!

Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #2448
                      October 4, 2003
                      25912 Posts
                      Posted: September 9, 2006, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

6157  Mich nite

Congrats Benjamin!

Great job!

we;reallwinners's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
                        Member #12416
                        March 13, 2005
                        564 Posts
                        Posted: September 9, 2006, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

" Become a POSIBILITARIAN. No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights & see the possibilities - - always see them, for they are always there"

Great quote...........Fabulous job! 

LUCK IS ON YOUR SIDE

Hiding Behind Computerbe vewyvewy quiet, WewHuntingNumbers

Detroit, MI
                          United States
                          Member #43946
                          July 27, 2006
                          365 Posts
                          Posted: September 9, 2006, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

Thx folks for the heads up, i would have never checked the results myself .this is un-real, do you mean that I could have hit AGAIN...this is a little painful to watch, seriously. now thats 6 draws I missed in a row. I'm not hitting becuz im being careless, its becuz I don't as of now have the funds to play. Im prayin tonite I get an job interview by tomorrow sheesh. On the bright side, my numbers are constantly showing up and I know that when i start again, its game time...

God

Detroit, MI
                            United States
                            Member #43946
                            July 27, 2006
                            365 Posts
                            Posted: September 9, 2006, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Just trimming up some stuff. 

I also took peppers from the garden (jalapenos and green), onions and tomatoes.  We make our own salsa and can it.  Need to do that before I leave for vacation the end of the week.  Waiting for the onions to dry out.  We also have raspberries but they have been picked and are not bearing any more.

I just read your bloq.  I am glad you have found a job.

You are doing great on the numbers.  Keep up the good work and good luck in the new job.

homemade salsa sounds really good, when i first started growing fruit it was tomatoes and cantelope (i know i spelled it wrong)...Oh and uh, people, if i had a job, i wouldn't be complainin about missing my own numbers lol becuz i would be hitting right now. I had an interview and in a nutshell the lady never called back (for obvious reasons lol). It's ok becuz i didn't have the means of transportation to get out there anyways. Short distance by car, very long if your trying to catch a bus because there is no bus line out there. In my mind, I like to picture myself winning alot and having a job to do just that.

God

we;reallwinners's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
                              Member #12416
                              March 13, 2005
                              564 Posts
                              Posted: September 10, 2006, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

MI & OH  Sept 8 & 9

PRIMARY playing #'s

511 - 616

5110 - 5111 - 5112 - 5113 - 5114 - 5115 - 5116 - 5117 - 5118 - 5119

SECONDARY playing #'s

651 - 166

6510 - 6511 - 6512 - 6513 - 6514 - 6515 - 6516 - 6517 - 6518 - 6519

Number strategy :

During the full moon, My numbers usually come out in the evening the same day OR the very next day midday or evening. The primary's are definitly the ones to go for on limited funds for I've learned that during this time this is the set of #'s that often comes out most in this period.

I've also learned that out of the last 6 sets of #'s i predicted, It all came in Michigan in 4 digit (which is f**ing AWESOME!)

Im not ruling out the possibility that one of these picks won't come out in Ohio, because it's a slight chance it will. If on limited funds, just play MI. If you can take the extra risk, I say play both sides to be safe and lower the odds of lose.

This is the way I play my game, and it works for me every time. What works for me may or may not work for ya...Play what you feel, go with your gut feeling, and don't gamble to hard!

- - - Luck is on your side - - -

6551 SUNDAY MIDDAY!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!

Hiding Behind Computerbe vewyvewy quiet, WewHuntingNumbers