Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Truth Picks : MI & OH - Sept 8 & 9 of '06 - MI & OH

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 10 years ago by TheTruth.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
TheTruth's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
Detroit, MI
United States
Member #43946
July 27, 2006
365 Posts
Posted: September 10, 2006, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

YES YES YES...This is sooo awesome. I am in shock right now, as 3 different numbers from 22 combinations came out in just 2 states within 2 days, this is a dream to me. I am very, very happy about this.

I am sending out positive energy to attract a new job as quickly as possible, at this point i don't care where... I'm not even mad any more for missing these for I am just trippy that they always come out the way they do...I alrdy know that between the rest of this month and next month, I will be financially sound!!!

Someone on LP should have definitly caught this one without a doubt I hope!

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

Detroit, MI
    United States
    Member #43946
    July 27, 2006
    365 Posts
    Posted: September 10, 2006, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

I just realized something, I need to tone this down. When I get really excited i get a little crazy obviously lol...and i reveal a little more info then i would care to like. I won't be doing this anymore

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

nanmaxsplace's avatar - anglewings
      TN
      United States
      Member #5094
      June 16, 2004
      1778 Posts
      Posted: September 10, 2006, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

I just realized something, I need to tone this down. When I get really excited i get a little crazy obviously lol...and i reveal a little more info then i would care to like. I won't be doing this anymore

you have a right to be exited great job

we;reallwinners's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
        Member #12416
        March 13, 2005
        564 Posts
        Posted: September 10, 2006, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

I'm thinking that you have every right to be excited and proud........

I'm also wishing that if someone did hit with your post you would be recieving blesssings from them for sharing.......

I don't play much,  still too nervous to bet $$$'s. Even though I didn't play your numbers I can send you blessings and wishes for continued success..

Party

Hiding Behind Computerbe vewyvewy quiet, WewHuntingNumbers

Rubi 311's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
          Illinois
          United States
          Member #40207
          May 29, 2006
          2024 Posts
          Posted: September 10, 2006, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

WTG The Truth!  Good karma is coming your way...thanks for sharing.

Detroit, MI
            United States
            Member #43946
            July 27, 2006
            365 Posts
            Posted: September 10, 2006, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

thankyou nanmaxsplace and reallwinners. 11:30 at night and im still extremely exited about this. It's alot of fun. That adrenaline is unsurpassable.

Realwinners, I hope you soon let go some nervousness of spending money on lotto...I will be posting for as long as I can, and hopefully you will hit if not from one of my numbers, then some of the other great predictors on here.

I think more people hit from these then they might care to admit, but its ok because I will be making tons of money on my own, I don't need donations. altough it would be nice lol

Good night, & GoodLuck

God

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
              Clarkston, Michigan
              United States
              Member #76
              January 6, 2002
              8528 Posts
              Posted: September 12, 2006, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Benjamin.........a little late but your numbers carried over till the 12th.

5116 STRAIGHT in Michigan midday today......wtg!!!

Sandy

we;reallwinners's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
                Member #12416
                March 13, 2005
                564 Posts
                Posted: September 12, 2006, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

thankyou nanmaxsplace and reallwinners. 11:30 at night and im still extremely exited about this. It's alot of fun. That adrenaline is unsurpassable.

Realwinners, I hope you soon let go some nervousness of spending money on lotto...I will be posting for as long as I can, and hopefully you will hit if not from one of my numbers, then some of the other great predictors on here.

I think more people hit from these then they might care to admit, but its ok because I will be making tons of money on my own, I don't need donations. altough it would be nice lol

Good night, & GoodLuck

You will be making the bucks.........I see your numbers hit again midday today......WTG!!!!!!!

Thanx for you kindness........Looks like a home run  Baseball 7 

Hiding Behind Computerbe vewyvewy quiet, WewHuntingNumbers

Detroit, MI
                  United States
                  Member #43946
                  July 27, 2006
                  365 Posts
                  Posted: September 12, 2006, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

Unreal! that is really really awesome....thanks everybody, I didn't think dog dream was gonna carry over for 3 days! Caught me off gaurd. Had I known, I wouldv'e played dog instead of my most recent dream. Actually, I wouldv'e played both to be safe and got a box hit. Coulda shoulda woulda lol, I'm gonna put back in the recent digits for this evening.Cheers

It's a rainy day today outside but Im going out to continue my search for a job so I can play these numbers. Now I know someone got that easy one for sure!

This is REALLY EXCITING! Sun Smiley

God