Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PA Lucky for Life

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 10 years ago by rdc137.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Delaware
United States
Member #30273
January 14, 2006
494 Posts
Posted: September 12, 2006, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

Looks like you have only until December. I predict the new PA game will have a cash option (or be automatically cash) and will be a much better game.

Cash, I challege you right now:

SHOW PROOF that Lucky for Life will end in December! If you can't, then you are making stuff up.

United States
    Member #379
    June 5, 2002
    11296 Posts
    Posted: September 12, 2006, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

Another LP member (forget who) has said they talked with a PA lottery agent, and the agent said Unlucky for Life will be ending in December. I am not saying this because Unlucky for Life stinks, but because I believe them.

BTW I had been guessing Oklahoma would be the next Hot Lotto state. Now I'm saying Rhode Island.

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
      PA
      United States
      Member #22983
      October 6, 2005
      2226 Posts
      Posted: September 12, 2006, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

"Better game" is a matter of personal opinion. Why you continue to care about a game that you do not play puzzles me. There are many other games out there with cash options. As of now I would take the lifetime annuity of a million over a $500,000 or less cash option any day. It would make great back up money for each year and actually be safer for some people. The million would simply last longer. 

It would be nice to see a $1,000,000 cash option and a $2,000,000 annuity however. Then I would have to actually think about what I would take for awhile, although $72,000($54,000) a year is very appealing. I don't think they should get rid of the game, just modify it.

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
        A long and winding road
        United States
        Member #17084
        June 10, 2005
        4530 Posts
        Posted: September 12, 2006, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

(OFF TOPIC)

I do not starve yet I care about the starving

I do not drink yet i care about the driver who has.

I do not go to church faithfully and spout the bible verses, yet I care about being a good moral person.

So I do see where CASHONLY is coming from in the opinion expressed. I don't nor do others need to agree. But its fair to say that Cashonly has always remained consistent and that deserves recognition.  ive shared my view on the Lucky for Life game and I do look forward to a game that is more payable and playable. whether its this december or earlier next spring, the game is in dire need of replacement or revision. It just hasnt caught on like match6 or cash five.

Ion topic)

PS- Hi Sirbrad, glad to read some of your posts. Its nice to see a pa person posting!

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

christmas holly jolly numbers: 255,303,6911, 474,477 silver:47,gold:79.

PA
          United States
          Member #22983
          October 6, 2005
          2226 Posts
          Posted: September 13, 2006, 3:15 am - IP Logged

Thanks Gamegrl, good to see you again. Any big wins yet? So far my biggest win was the Big-4 TWICE, for $5200. I only played one ticket each time, and my own numbers. Once in April, and once at the end of May. I am glad to finally have won it though. Seems like when I played more tickets and used systems I got nowhere. But when I played one favorite number on a whim, or hunch, that is what did it.

I also hate when I play LFL using a system for about 20 plays, and win nothing, then grab two QP's on another whim and match 4 of 6.  So I am now changing my strategy to making QP whims a system. Smile I guess all that reading about positive thinking, and the power of deliberate intent is finally creating some manifestations. This is just the beginning! Lep

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
            A long and winding road
            United States
            Member #17084
            June 10, 2005
            4530 Posts
            Posted: September 14, 2006, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Gamegrl, good to see you again. Any big wins yet? So far my biggest win was the Big-4 TWICE, for $5200. I only played one ticket each time, and my own numbers. Once in April, and once at the end of May. I am glad to finally have won it though. Seems like when I played more tickets and used systems I got nowhere. But when I played one favorite number on a whim, or hunch, that is what did it.

I also hate when I play LFL using a system for about 20 plays, and win nothing, then grab two QP's on another whim and match 4 of 6.  So I am now changing my strategy to making QP whims a system. Smile I guess all that reading about positive thinking, and the power of deliberate intent is finally creating some manifestations. This is just the beginning! Lep

Glad to see the positive intents paying nicely! Congrats to you for such lovely payouts!

It really does seem when ya stop trying soo hard that Lady luck taps ya with some wonderful gifts!

I jumped for joy back in April when I hit a PA pick three straight! I had inadvertently forgot my play sheet and somehow blurted out a number, and it won! Rarely can I pick numbers out of the blue, then the very next day the number I predicted hit straight! ( Yet I didnt play that one cuz I was testing my system).

I gave up on LFL even on QP ...I donate my two dollars into a charity cup at the lottery counter. Best that all of my losing money goes to a kids cause then only 30% being able to go to senior programs.

Heres wishing you great payouts in PA!

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

christmas holly jolly numbers: 255,303,6911, 474,477 silver:47,gold:79.

United States
              Member #119
              February 19, 2002
              527 Posts
              Posted: September 14, 2006, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

LFL? It's the BEST Pick 6 game in the COUNTRY given the SMALL number field.  Why moan about a game some refuse to play because it does not pay millions?  The object is to WIN.  I hope PA KEEPS it and adds a KENO game.  Now THAT would ROCK!

United States
                Member #1826
                July 11, 2003
                2645 Posts
                Posted: September 14, 2006, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

LFL? It's the BEST Pick 6 game in the COUNTRY given the SMALL number field.  Why moan about a game some refuse to play because it does not pay millions?  The object is to WIN.  I hope PA KEEPS it and adds a KENO game.  Now THAT would ROCK!

What about Cash 25 in West Virginia? That has 13 less numbers.

(insert signature here)

United States
                  Member #379
                  June 5, 2002
                  11296 Posts
                  Posted: September 17, 2006, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

That's Unlucky for Life. It will be gone in December. Everybody hope the new game is all cash, or has a cash option. I'd like to see an annuitized game with a cash option (eg "classic lotto") or something like Massachusetts Ca$h WinFall.

United States
                    Member #119
                    February 19, 2002
                    527 Posts
                    Posted: September 18, 2006, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

What about Cash 25 in West Virginia? That has 13 less numbers.

Gee, I wonder why there has not been a similarly negative 12-month campaign here against WV's Cash 25?  I just can't figure it out!  Can anyone enlighten me?  My 4 of 6 win in tonight's LFL is my fifth in about 20 months or less.  Maybe I'll nail the 6 of 6 to collect that cool monthly payment for 20 years or so...

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                      Member #4877
                      May 30, 2004
                      5124 Posts
                      Posted: September 18, 2006, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

Yeah the $2.00 price makes it expensive to do much wheeling, but that is the price for only 38 balls. I like my chances a lot better with 38 balls than 55 though, and one of 42. I hardly consider a lifetime of checks to be unlucky.

WAIT'G with BAITED....................BREATH:

FOR anyone to $PENT $2.00 of your ca$h...........on 38 BALLS????

be "LUCKY" but play...$MART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLPartyDanceDanceDance

PSYKOMO 

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                        Member #4877
                        May 30, 2004
                        5124 Posts
                        Posted: September 18, 2006, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

Yeah the $2.00 price makes it expensive to do much wheeling, but that is the price for only 38 balls. I like my chances a lot better with 38 balls than 55 though, and one of 42. I hardly consider a lifetime of checks to be unlucky.

WAIT'G with BAITED....................BREATH:

FOR anyone to $PENT $2.00 of your ca$h...........on 38 BALLS????

be "LUCKY" but play...$MART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLPartyDanceDanceDance

PSYKOMO 

United States
                          Member #379
                          June 5, 2002
                          11296 Posts
                          Posted: September 19, 2006, 9:38 am - IP Logged

Cash 25, as you can tell by its name, is LUMP SUM. It's much harder to criticize a game that is all cash or has a cash option. The $25,000 top prize is a bit low however.

PA
                            United States
                            Member #22983
                            October 6, 2005
                            2226 Posts
                            Posted: September 19, 2006, 10:38 am - IP Logged

That's Unlucky for Life. It will be gone in December. Everybody hope the new game is all cash, or has a cash option. I'd like to see an annuitized game with a cash option (eg "classic lotto") or something like Massachusetts Ca$h WinFall.

"Everybody?" More false assumptions as usual. $2 on 38 balls is far smarter than $2 on powerplay. Plus I have the stat tracking and pay offs to prove it, which far exceed my powerball paybacks. And I play powerball A LOT more.

Delaware
                              United States
                              Member #30273
                              January 14, 2006
                              494 Posts
                              Posted: September 19, 2006, 11:14 am - IP Logged

Cash 25, as you can tell by its name, is LUMP SUM. It's much harder to criticize a game that is all cash or has a cash option. The $25,000 top prize is a bit low however.

Cash 25 is bad and has a lousy top prize.

Hmm, that wasn't hard to criticize at all...