Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Who Here Only Plays Powerball?

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Just6ntlc.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
TheTruth's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
Detroit, MI
United States
Member #43946
July 27, 2006
365 Posts
Posted: September 16, 2006, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

I'm in NC and we don't have the option of Pick3, Pick4, Cash 5 (yet!).  We can cross the border, but I'm satisfied with playing only PB.  Does anyone else play PB as their single game of choice (excluding scratch off tickets)?

Well I would sure hope you can cross that border lol, this is America by the way. just kiddin' Coffee

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
    Member #41383
    June 16, 2006
    1969 Posts
    Posted: September 16, 2006, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Nah, just stay home and bet on ice hockey...

NC
      United States
      Member #46539
      September 13, 2006
      61 Posts
      Posted: September 16, 2006, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

Well I would sure hope you can cross that border lol, this is America by the way. just kiddin' Coffee

Haha.  Yeah we are free here aren't we?

Nah, I just mean that if I wanted to play Pick3, Pick4, Cash5, I have the option to go 10 minutes down the road to South Carolina and play since we don't have those games in NC.  

United States
        Member #16612
        June 2, 2005
        3493 Posts
        Posted: September 21, 2006, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

If I was living in the CA/Arizona border or CA/Oregon border, I would be playing PB only Skylaquisha. However, it's too far for me to travel and buy PB tickets at a bordering state in Arizona or Oregon. I play PB only with PB predictions with MADDOG10 as the thread leader.

Skylaquisha, I know you have PB only. If you play MM and/or PB for fun, just go to MADDOG10's MM and/or PB challenge. You have to predict up to 15 WBs and up to 5 BBs. Good luck to you.