Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 6:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Everyone works so hard

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 10 years ago by psykomo.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
Norfolk , Va
United States
Member #4541
May 2, 2004
25170 Posts
Posted: September 18, 2006, 9:26 am - IP Logged

Don't know of anyone RJOH . Too bad that person stopped posting . Maybe he / she got their idea's here and decieded they didnt need LP anymore. Some folks are like that.

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19894 Posts
    Posted: September 18, 2006, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

I can only hope you appreciate the hours of hard work it took to come up with my methods of producing loosing lottery numbers. I now have several detailed methods for producing loosing numbers and they all seem to work equally as well.

I think we have had several "winners" post here along with people with great winning stratagies like goose. Only thing they won in real life was a trip on the short bus IMO.

dvdiva,

Have you ever posted any details about your methods of producing losing lottery numbers?  I'm always interested in seeing how other players systems work/don't work, I get ideas about what to add or omit in my system.  No sense in letting all those bad ideas go to waste.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

SirMetro's avatar - center
      East of Atlanta
      United States
      Member #6191
      August 11, 2004
      1389 Posts
      Posted: September 18, 2006, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

This can't be work...because if it was, I would be fired by now. The method I have developed to date involves me carefully and maticulasly selecting, changing, modifying and then out of final frustration, scribbingly down several variations of number sets, after which I promptly and deliberately smear the ink as such that I can not tell the 8 from the 3 or the 0. Then, once all the teeth knashing, nail biting (does keep my nails trim and clean on those days at least) and several excederine migraine and no-doz pills. I drive right by the convience store and completely forget to even play any number only to discover that not only did I have a really good set of numbers to play, they would have actually won me some money had I stopped and bought those numbers. Then of course, on those occasions (way too many to mention) of when I actually stop and purchase those numbers I have carefully plotted and picked and clearly noted, I wait patiently only to discover that not a damn number hits.

So you see, this can not be work. For my real job title is "Estimator" in which I have to guess the value of what something could possibly be worth. If I am lucky, I am just under the Competition with my price. But I occasionally get really worried when the Customer tells me that I have a "REALLY" good number, it's like, ut oh, what did I forget this time. But all said and done, if I didn't "Estimate" at my real job any better then I do at lottery numbers, well, let's just say there would be one more pan handler on the streets of Atlanta (hummm...and I hear they do really well and their income is tax free...maybe I should reconsider, hummm....)

Anyway, have fun folks,

Sir Metro

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
        Member #2338
        September 17, 2003
        2063 Posts
        Posted: September 18, 2006, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

Thanks RJOH I'll do that depending on how I do this Powerball run.

You're method seems to work very well from the results you are getting on the smaller prizes however so in your case I don't think I could help 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19894 Posts
          Posted: September 19, 2006, 12:02 am - IP Logged

dvdiva,

Beating the overall odds of winning something for one or two dollars isn't good enough, I would like to win a second or third prize sometimes even if I don't win a jackpot.  I'm still compiling a list of ideas that may improve my odds of winning something and there may be an idea on your list to add to or remove from my list.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
            Member #4877
            May 30, 2004
            5142 Posts
            Posted: September 19, 2006, 12:12 am - IP Logged

ME TOO..............(PLAY)

play.."QP"$$$$$

and viset....Bainbridge, Ga. (U-HEARER)

& put your money in the ..................................BANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSYKOMO