Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Steve Player is back with a new system

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Postal Pete.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
OHIO
United States
Member #4164
March 27, 2004
14586 Posts
Posted: September 17, 2006, 9:49 am - IP Logged

The new sysytem is called the "Money Magnet" it states that it is 100% ready-to-play numbers Pick-3, pick4,-pick-5, powerball & mega millions. It guarantees no charts no formulas and no colored pens & no guessing.. It states for Pick-3 game you win 500.00 to 1,000.00 each time you hit..investing as little as 4.00 a day.

I was wondering it one of the games was purchased and placed here on the forum for others to use would Todd mind that happening, so that we could see if it really works as they say in all states...

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #2218
    September 1, 2003
    5396 Posts
    Posted: September 17, 2006, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

Money Magney

Players Magnet  >>>> Our Money

Sunny California
      United States
      Member #40295
      May 31, 2006
      7713 Posts
      Posted: September 17, 2006, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

Money Magney

Players Magnet  >>>> Our Money

Green laughLOL  Green laugh  Exactly! Great one, WSLS!!

Timmer692002's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
        Shelby Twp,MI
        United States
        Member #1883
        July 19, 2003
        290 Posts
        Posted: September 17, 2006, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

The new sysytem is called the "Money Magnet" it states that it is 100% ready-to-play numbers Pick-3, pick4,-pick-5, powerball & mega millions. It guarantees no charts no formulas and no colored pens & no guessing.. It states for Pick-3 game you win 500.00 to 1,000.00 each time you hit..investing as little as 4.00 a day.

I was wondering it one of the games was purchased and placed here on the forum for others to use would Todd mind that happening, so that we could see if it really works as they say in all states...

Jani

Even though I know it's a rip off, I'd still be curious to know what it says.

Send me the link via private e-mail at: fenntim@hotmail.com

MARRIAGE the only WAR were it's okay to sleep with the enemy!!!

Better single than SORRY!!

Marriage - the LAST decision a man can make! Dead

we;reallwinners's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
          Member #12416
          March 13, 2005
          564 Posts
          Posted: September 17, 2006, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

Do you use any of his other systems?

Hiding Behind Computerbe vewyvewy quiet, WewHuntingNumbers

Timmer692002's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
            Shelby Twp,MI
            United States
            Member #1883
            July 19, 2003
            290 Posts
            Posted: September 17, 2006, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

Do you use any of his other systems?

ME?

No, but from what I've seen/heard, his PR dept deserves ALOT of credit!

MARRIAGE the only WAR were it's okay to sleep with the enemy!!!

Better single than SORRY!!

Marriage - the LAST decision a man can make! Dead

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
              Zeta Reticuli Star System
              United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10390 Posts
              Posted: September 17, 2006, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

The single pyramid system mentioned here was from Steve Player:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140844/680116

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19898 Posts
                Posted: September 17, 2006, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

Todd has expressed his feeling about posting copy-righted material in any public forum and LP forums in particular and Steve Player systems are copy-righted.  He has also warned that copy-righted material available to LP premium members shouldn't be posted for none paying members use also.  If you buy one of Steve Player systems, try it out and write a review/opinion about it that might be OK.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                  Dump Water Florida
                  United States
                  Member #380
                  June 5, 2002
                  3112 Posts
                  Posted: September 17, 2006, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

Todd has expressed his feeling about posting copy-righted material in any public forum and LP forums in particular and Steve Player systems are copy-righted.  He has also warned that copy-righted material available to LP premium members shouldn't be posted for none paying members use also.  If you buy one of Steve Player systems, try it out and write a review/opinion about it that might be OK.

I Agree!

NY
                    United States
                    Member #23835
                    October 16, 2005
                    3502 Posts
                    Posted: September 18, 2006, 11:21 am - IP Logged

Why would Todd need to post his opinion about posting copyrighted material? It's illegal, regardless of what anybody's opinion is. That's pretty much the entire point of a copyright, isn't it? What a lot of people apparently don't understand  is that you can't copyright the information itself.  All you can copyright is the specific format or phrasing that's used to present the information. It's Todd's website, so he can prohibit whatever he chooses, but there's absolutely no law that  prohibits somebody from explaining somebody else's system.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                      Chief Bottle Washer
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1
                      May 31, 2000
                      23349 Posts
                      Posted: September 18, 2006, 11:36 am - IP Logged

Why would Todd need to post his opinion about posting copyrighted material? It's illegal, regardless of what anybody's opinion is. That's pretty much the entire point of a copyright, isn't it? What a lot of people apparently don't understand  is that you can't copyright the information itself.  All you can copyright is the specific format or phrasing that's used to present the information. It's Todd's website, so he can prohibit whatever he chooses, but there's absolutely no law that  prohibits somebody from explaining somebody else's system.

Both you and RJOh are correct.  You can't buy something like a system and post it on the public forums.  I'm talking about an copy of the actual text itself.  However, people can post all the opinons they want, and are encouraged to do so, as long as they are not doing it purely for a marketing purpose. (spam)  I would considering posting the full text of a scam system for sale, however, as a way to keep people from buying it.  They can sue me if they like, as the extra publicity of a lawsuit may help shut them down.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
                        Southeastern Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #13850
                        April 16, 2005
                        783 Posts
                        Posted: September 18, 2006, 11:48 am - IP Logged

"All you can copyright is the specific format or phrasing that's used to present the information".

KY Floyd,

I don't know where you got your information from, but, "the specific format or phrasing", is exactly what IS copyrighted in my system. The drawing numbers and results using my system are NOT copyrighted.

LottoVantage

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                          Dump Water Florida
                          United States
                          Member #380
                          June 5, 2002
                          3112 Posts
                          Posted: September 19, 2006, 12:20 am - IP Logged

There needs to be a public policy so if copyrighted material is posted here Todd and LotteryPost is not seen as responsible for encouraging such activity. 

Giving away the secret of a system on a public forum may not be illegal, but it certainly is a spoiler and may not be an accurate description of the true system causing people either not to buy a legitimate copy or to lose money playing an incomplete system.

It also generates abuse complains of violating intellectual property from lottery authors leaving Todd to clean up the mess.

I too would like to know the secrets of all the systems.  What really gets my goat is when I buy a system only to find I wrote it!

BobP

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                            Chief Bottle Washer
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #1
                            May 31, 2000
                            23349 Posts
                            Posted: September 19, 2006, 12:40 am - IP Logged

There needs to be a public policy so if copyrighted material is posted here Todd and LotteryPost is not seen as responsible for encouraging such activity. 

Giving away the secret of a system on a public forum may not be illegal, but it certainly is a spoiler and may not be an accurate description of the true system causing people either not to buy a legitimate copy or to lose money playing an incomplete system.

It also generates abuse complains of violating intellectual property from lottery authors leaving Todd to clean up the mess.

I too would like to know the secrets of all the systems.  What really gets my goat is when I buy a system only to find I wrote it!

BobP

Bob,

The simple way to describe it is that you can tell exactly how it works, although you can't post any exact wording from it or scanned images (if applicable).

Think of it this way: it's the same thing as buying a book and posting a review.  You can describe everything that happens in excrutiating detail -- you can even give away the ending.  You just can't print the exact words.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19898 Posts
                              Posted: September 19, 2006, 1:49 am - IP Logged

If lottery systems had a secret worth keeping they wouldn't be for sale. Most lottery system have one secret and that is they don't work any better than most other systems when it comes to picking winning combinations.  If they are in the form of a computer program their capabilities to compile and analyze previous drawings are usually explained in their advertisements. 

In spite of that I think people have a right to sell their systems even if they are nothing more than a set of instruction.  No reasonable person expects to win thousands of dollars with a system that anybody can buy, lotteries would be out of business if such systems existed.

When someone post they've tried a system and wasn't pleased with its performance I'm not surprised.  When someone post they've tried a system and won all kind of money I'm suspicious.  When someone post they are using a system and posting its predictions on the prediction board I check their prediction statistics.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking