Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Steve Player is back with a new system

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Postal Pete.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
Dump Water Florida
United States
Member #380
June 5, 2002
3102 Posts
Posted: September 20, 2006, 2:25 am - IP Logged

If lottery systems had a secret worth keeping they wouldn't be for sale. Most lottery system have one secret and that is they don't work any better than most other systems when it comes to picking winning combinations.  If they are in the form of a computer program their capabilities to compile and analyze previous drawings are usually explained in their advertisements. 

In spite of that I think people have a right to sell their systems even if they are nothing more than a set of instruction.  No reasonable person expects to win thousands of dollars with a system that anybody can buy, lotteries would be out of business if such systems existed.

When someone post they've tried a system and wasn't pleased with its performance I'm not surprised.  When someone post they've tried a system and won all kind of money I'm suspicious.  When someone post they are using a system and posting its predictions on the prediction board I check their prediction statistics.

When you consider systems generally cause people to buy more tickets and can be applied to games across the country the odds of someone winning big to brag about goes up with every sale.

I admit it is funny to watch system sellers try to explain why they are selling a system guaranteed to win the lottery or why you should throw your money at a system that hasn't won anything but minor prizes for them. 

Then again I wonder how many system sellers hear from customers that won and start playing the system themselves only to lose big time. 

BobP

wake forest
    United States
    Member #43322
    July 18, 2006
    13 Posts
    Posted: September 20, 2006, 5:41 am - IP Logged

stever player is a joke, anyone who believes his systems work is a moron.  ive paid hundreds of dollars for his systems in the past, and they never worked. the only way this moron shows his winning tickets he wins, is because......HELLO... he won a major lottery in the past, WHICH YES WAS LUCK, WHETHER YOU WANT TO ADMIT IT OR NOT, I GUARANTEE IT WAS NOT BY ONE OF HIS PHONY SYSTEMS. futher, once he did win, he had , and does have the money to play many numbers, and many of them, to produce winning tickets, what steve player will never tell you (THE TRUTH ANYWAY), and what he doesnt want you to know, is how many tickets, and how much money he is playing to win the substantial amounts of money he does, anyone with millions of dollars, over time, can win substantial amounts of money, do the math. it is not rocket scientist stuff, dont be so stupid to fall for this jerks systems.

moreno1966's avatar - techno eye.jpg
      roxbury
      United States
      Member #26651
      November 20, 2005
      43 Posts
      Posted: September 20, 2006, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

stever player is a joke, anyone who believes his systems work is a moron.  ive paid hundreds of dollars for his systems in the past, and they never worked. the only way this moron shows his winning tickets he wins, is because......HELLO... he won a major lottery in the past, WHICH YES WAS LUCK, WHETHER YOU WANT TO ADMIT IT OR NOT, I GUARANTEE IT WAS NOT BY ONE OF HIS PHONY SYSTEMS. futher, once he did win, he had , and does have the money to play many numbers, and many of them, to produce winning tickets, what steve player will never tell you (THE TRUTH ANYWAY), and what he doesnt want you to know, is how many tickets, and how much money he is playing to win the substantial amounts of money he does, anyone with millions of dollars, over time, can win substantial amounts of money, do the math. it is not rocket scientist stuff, dont be so stupid to fall for this jerks systems.

steve player is no joke.yes some of his system aren't that great.But there are others that produce hits when you watch the patterns over and over again.i have a lot of success with two of his system,but not the way he tells you to play them.i've been studying them for the last 3 to 4 years and i noticed patterns and i have won.if you have a steve player system.don't disregard because it doesn't produce quick hits combine with  another of his system and study them and the patterns and you will hit more often i guarateed it

Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3102 Posts
        Posted: September 20, 2006, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

Steve Player shared in a small jackpot won by a small group he was in many years ago.  I don't believe any of his systems were
        involved.  

It wouldn't surprise me if he viewed several simultaneous ticket purchase paths resulting in one win as a legitimate advertising expense. 

Most of the systems I've seen rely on an aspect of the game that comes around every so often so if you play that week after week the time will come when it will result in a win. Whether that is before or after you go broke is a matter of luck. 

BobP

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
          Member #14
          November 9, 2001
          31337 Posts
          Posted: September 21, 2006, 12:49 am - IP Logged

Steve Player shared in a small jackpot won by a small group he was in many years ago.  I don't believe any of his systems were
          involved.  

It wouldn't surprise me if he viewed several simultaneous ticket purchase paths resulting in one win as a legitimate advertising expense. 

Most of the systems I've seen rely on an aspect of the game that comes around every so often so if you play that week after week the time will come when it will result in a win. Whether that is before or after you go broke is a matter of luck. 

BobP

exactly.  i no longer waste my money on his systems.

love to nibble those micey feet.

NY
            United States
            Member #23835
            October 16, 2005
            3474 Posts
            Posted: September 21, 2006, 12:49 am - IP Logged

"All you can copyright is the specific format or phrasing that's used to present the information".

KY Floyd,

I don't know where you got your information from, but, "the specific format or phrasing", is exactly what IS copyrighted in my system. The drawing numbers and results using my system are NOT copyrighted.

LottoVantage

I don't know you from Adam and wasn't commenting on whatever it is you copyrighted, but since the same copyright rules apply to everyone you don't need to tell me that your numbers and results aren't copyrighted. I also don't need to know you to know that your system isn't copyrighted either. Your specific format or phrasing is what's copyrighted because that's your only choice other than not bothering with a copyright.Were you trying to make a point?

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
              Zeta Reticuli Star System
              United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10344 Posts
              Posted: September 21, 2006, 1:19 am - IP Logged

Odd- I just got a letter in the mail adverising the system in the OP.

With a new marketing ploy- it included a scratcher ticket with "prizes" of 30, 40, and 50 % off!

Re: "Steve Player" - I remember reading a post here that "Steve Player" is actually a group of people that create systems and market them. 

jeeps1's avatar - disney26

United States
                Member #47
                December 11, 2001
                236 Posts
                Posted: October 4, 2006, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

The new sysytem is called the "Money Magnet" it states that it is 100% ready-to-play numbers Pick-3, pick4,-pick-5, powerball & mega millions. It guarantees no charts no formulas and no colored pens & no guessing.. It states for Pick-3 game you win 500.00 to 1,000.00 each time you hit..investing as little as 4.00 a day.

I was wondering it one of the games was purchased and placed here on the forum for others to use would Todd mind that happening, so that we could see if it really works as they say in all states...

Hi This Is Linda in Florida .I've been a big fan of steve  Player for a long time and have had luck with his programs . I just bought his Money Magnet  for the play  4 I hit the first night I played . I won the number boxed for $200. Which was last Thursday when I received it . Four days later I hit another $200. The program has already payed for its self. It is really easy to do .This is for those skepticks out ther. I've been lucky with his systems. You only have to play 13 tickets. Linda

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                  BOSTON
                  United States
                  Member #48
                  September 9, 2001
                  3584 Posts
                  Posted: October 4, 2006, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

linda just wondering if they are for all states play or for Fla. when you purchased it? If it is an all state pic 3 maybe you can post some playable numbers without showing any formula. Is this possible? Just curious.

Dump Water Florida
                    United States
                    Member #380
                    June 5, 2002
                    3102 Posts
                    Posted: October 5, 2006, 12:06 am - IP Logged

Hi This Is Linda in Florida .I've been a big fan of steve  Player for a long time and have had luck with his programs . I just bought his Money Magnet  for the play  4 I hit the first night I played . I won the number boxed for $200. Which was last Thursday when I received it . Four days later I hit another $200. The program has already payed for its self. It is really easy to do .This is for those skepticks out ther. I've been lucky with his systems. You only have to play 13 tickets. Linda

Interesting, 13 lines can buy you 99% 3if4 all different coverage with all 10 digits in play.  This means when all different digits are drawn there are only 7 possible digits left to be the 4th digit making your odds 1in7 of winning boxed. 

1  2  3  4
                     1  2  7  9
                     1  3  6  0
                     1  4  5  7
                     1  5  6  8
                     1  8  9  0
                     2  3  6  7
                     2  4  6  9
                     2  5  8  0
                     3  4  7  8
                     3  5  9  0
                     4  6  7  0
                     5  6  8  9
                    end 13 lines 99% 3if4in10digits

Are Steve's plays all different or are there doubles and triples?

BobP

jeeps1's avatar - disney26

United States
                      Member #47
                      December 11, 2001
                      236 Posts
                      Posted: October 5, 2006, 5:30 am - IP Logged

linda just wondering if they are for all states play or for Fla. when you purchased it? If it is an all state pic 3 maybe you can post some playable numbers without showing any formula. Is this possible? Just curious.

just say you live in N.J every one would have the same numbers to play .Any one who bought the system in florida would play the same numbers I do .Its only 13 tickets .The first number is no match like 1234 the next 12 no. are double numbers. The work out is real easy. hope this helps. linda

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19816 Posts
                        Posted: October 5, 2006, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

just say you live in N.J every one would have the same numbers to play .Any one who bought the system in florida would play the same numbers I do .Its only 13 tickets .The first number is no match like 1234 the next 12 no. are double numbers. The work out is real easy. hope this helps. linda

In other words, whenever Steve's system works there will a spike in the number of winners because everyone using his system will win.  Isn't there a chance that if enough people are using his system, the numbers will reach their limit before everyone has a chance to play them?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                          Member #22894
                          October 4, 2005
                          1 Posts
                          Posted: October 10, 2006, 11:01 am - IP Logged

In other words, whenever Steve's system works there will a spike in the number of winners because everyone using his system will win.  Isn't there a chance that if enough people are using his system, the numbers will reach their limit before everyone has a chance to play them?

RJOh,

In the daily pick 3 and pick 4 games states usually set a payout dollar amount limit. From what i've read in the past Illinois I think is $3million on the pick 3 not sure on the pick 4.