Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 10:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

where are they now?--past members

Topic closed. 55 replies. Last post 10 years ago by psykomo.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Sunny California
United States
Member #40295
May 31, 2006
7713 Posts
Posted: September 24, 2006, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

wheres cali dude??

He's on the 649 Forum but I think he even left there now because he was "disappointed" in his number of views.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: September 24, 2006, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

He's on the 649 Forum but I think he even left there now because he was "disappointed" in his number of views.

what is the  649 forum?

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
      Tennessee
      United States
      Member #7853
      October 15, 2004
      11338 Posts
      Posted: September 24, 2006, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

i just did a search on this.strange thing is i didn't see califdude but teufellj.i think he is a member here.never heard of this 649 until now.looks like a sad immitation of lottery post.lottery post beats all the other lotto sites.period.

Des Moines Iowa
        United States
        Member #45606
        August 24, 2006
        3 Posts
        Posted: September 24, 2006, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

GOOD RIDDANCE TO "CHEWIE"... ewwwwww!  R.I.P.

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
          Member #45802
          August 28, 2006
          335 Posts
          Posted: September 24, 2006, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

ever wonder what happen to chewie?

better yet where is visiondude?

often wonder whats up with past members who we haven't seen in a while.

It is unfortunate that some of the time humans find it difficult to get along.  However, all of us have a bad day from time to time.  I agree with others that many times emotions get in the way of good sense.  I hate it when some people find it necessary to hurt their fellow man verbally.  It is to me nothing more than a power play to satisfy a ego that says look at me I am really great.  I have been around this planet longer than I want to admit, however,  I find that when it comes right down to it us humans only have each other.  All of the human bashing we go through in our lifetimes seems to pale when the end comes. 

Again, all we have are our families and ourselves and if we have done a poor job cementing human relationships I believe there may be some penalty we have to pay in the end.

On a positive note, all of the people at LP have been really great to me and I find overall the entire population is focused toward one thing, and that is to improve their success in the Lottery and at the same time help other to achieve the same.

Floridian 

Miami Florida
            United States
            Member #36676
            April 5, 2006
            59 Posts
            Posted: September 24, 2006, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

i would like to know what happen to Wizard 47

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
              Chicago,IL.
              United States
              Member #2902
              November 29, 2003
              1436 Posts
              Posted: September 24, 2006, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

I miss goose and cashman. Big Grin

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

Sunny California
                United States
                Member #40295
                May 31, 2006
                7713 Posts
                Posted: September 24, 2006, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

i just did a search on this.strange thing is i didn't see califdude but teufellj.i think he is a member here.never heard of this 649 until now.looks like a sad immitation of lottery post.lottery post beats all the other lotto sites.period.

Awwww,give it a little credit!  Wink   It's much slower paced then here, that's for sure. It's got a more international flavor. And I think CalifDude said he was only doing predictions by email now.

I agree the LP beats any other lottery forum out there, don't get me wrong. But it's fun to look around too, sometimes.

Winner1313's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg

United States
                  Member #39744
                  May 21, 2006
                  163 Posts
                  Posted: September 24, 2006, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

Does any here know what happened to sfilippo?Noel

He is the guy that gived us Duke, Emma lou, etc.

He was very friendly at first, then he became quiet and disappeared.

Has he lost more money that he invested in gambling? White Bounce

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19900 Posts
                    Posted: September 24, 2006, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

Awwww,give it a little credit!  Wink   It's much slower paced then here, that's for sure. It's got a more international flavor. And I think CalifDude said he was only doing predictions by email now.

I agree the LP beats any other lottery forum out there, don't get me wrong. But it's fun to look around too, sometimes.

I do remember CalifDude saying in his last blog that he would only do predictions by email in the future.  What was up with that?  I wondered if he thought other LP members were playing his predictions without his permission and making money.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Sunny California
                      United States
                      Member #40295
                      May 31, 2006
                      7713 Posts
                      Posted: September 24, 2006, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

Does any here know what happened to sfilippo?Noel

He is the guy that gived us Duke, Emma lou, etc.

He was very friendly at first, then he became quiet and disappeared.

Has he lost more money that he invested in gambling? White Bounce

I think your answer just showed up on the Lottery Systems board. Check out Dash for Cash.

Sunny California
                        United States
                        Member #40295
                        May 31, 2006
                        7713 Posts
                        Posted: September 24, 2006, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

I think your answer just showed up on the Lottery Systems board. Check out Dash for Cash.

Sorry,Winner, that was you! But I also think he just started a thread here last week saying he was fine. Go back a page or so.

Winner1313's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg

United States
                          Member #39744
                          May 21, 2006
                          163 Posts
                          Posted: September 24, 2006, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Lottolaughs

Cashman87 was back here too, in August.

But he disappeared again, after promising he will show us more info on his method.

Well I have been making money on his system too.

For example last nite Texas pick 3 was 920.

Well devide 920 by 3.14, and play the number obtained, also add 666 to the number obtained by the devision and play that too.

Now Cashman87 says in his last post before he disappeared is that you can multiply with 3.14 too.

I am gonna try.

Hi!!

This dude Cashman87 has been a blessing to me, I use his method to pick out the Texas lottery pick 6 game, and I got 5 numbers correct.

Remember the 666 number is important if you want to add.

I have never multiplied with 3.14. Now I know I will win the Texas lottery jack pot.Party

Sunny California
                            United States
                            Member #40295
                            May 31, 2006
                            7713 Posts
                            Posted: September 24, 2006, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

Lottolaughs

Cashman87 was back here too, in August.

But he disappeared again, after promising he will show us more info on his method.

Well I have been making money on his system too.

For example last nite Texas pick 3 was 920.

Well devide 920 by 3.14, and play the number obtained, also add 666 to the number obtained by the devision and play that too.

Now Cashman87 says in his last post before he disappeared is that you can multiply with 3.14 too.

I am gonna try.

Hi!!

This dude Cashman87 has been a blessing to me, I use his method to pick out the Texas lottery pick 6 game, and I got 5 numbers correct.

Remember the 666 number is important if you want to add.

I have never multiplied with 3.14. Now I know I will win the Texas lottery jack pot.Party

I didn't read this thread but I'm going to now, thanks for bringing it back up. Wow, that's interesting about the pick 6 games. I'll have to try that out too for my pick 5 strings!

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
                              Yinzer Country, PA
                              United States
                              Member #4067
                              March 18, 2004
                              2741 Posts
                              Posted: September 24, 2006, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

I'm still here.  I just don't post as often.  I've been rather busy at work (6 days a week).

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.