Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

internet gambling bill will be voted on tonight

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Tenaj.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
Member #14
November 9, 2001
31349 Posts
Posted: October 1, 2006, 12:03 am - IP Logged

I haven't seen anything yet to indicate that he has any smarts at all.  I am not trying to be mean.  I believe in God.  I pray that he does something to improve matters before he leaves office.  So all the suffering doesn't go in vain. 

If he and his staff are smarter than the bill writers, it would look like he would make a stand and veto the bill.  Instead he signs the bill and modifies it to his liking.

His attitude has gotten to the point where "he" rules.  We are all under his thumb until the end of his term.  Prayers are what this country needs until we are rid of this burden.

might be why his nickname is King George.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
    Charlotte NC
    United States
    Member #17406
    June 18, 2005
    4053 Posts
    Posted: October 1, 2006, 12:31 am - IP Logged

I haven't seen anything yet to indicate that he has any smarts at all.  I am not trying to be mean.  I believe in God.  I pray that he does something to improve matters before he leaves office.  So all the suffering doesn't go in vain. 

If he and his staff are smarter than the bill writers, it would look like he would make a stand and veto the bill.  Instead he signs the bill and modifies it to his liking.

His attitude has gotten to the point where "he" rules.  We are all under his thumb until the end of his term.  Prayers are what this country needs until we are rid of this burden.

I Agree!

takeemtothebank