Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

to all my friends at lottery post.......

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Dr Lottery.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
justxploring's avatar - villiarna
Wandering Aimlessly
United States
Member #25360
November 5, 2005
4461 Posts
Posted: September 30, 2006, 2:39 am - IP Logged

Good luck, Mike.  I keep thinking I need to stay off these boards, but you can always post once a week or once a month.  When I was very busy working and had almost no personal time I lost contact with a lot of internet buddies and then I realized it was because I got almost obsessed with corresponding with them daily.  It doesn't always have to be all or nothing.  Hope to see you around again soon, if only to say hello and send new pics of your baby.

United States
    Member #2460
    October 7, 2003
    766 Posts
    Posted: September 30, 2006, 3:34 am - IP Logged

Take care, you will be missed.

You can still beat your state's pick 3 game, it just might not be as easy as when playing online.

Too bad that people just can't form a network of states so they can play in more than one state.

Or perhaps somebody from another country can play online for them.

There might be other possible ways, but your ISP might give a record of your Internet activities to the government.

All internet trafic from the USA to the outside might be made to pass thru a proxy or checking point(s), thru some kind of wall, Doesn't China and some other countries have something like that?

What's next? Video cameras in public toilets and or in your own house or apartment?

Will one have to be a "Wizard" to evade them?

They say that knowledge is power, I say  that your vote is power, but only maybe, nowdays you never know, as anything can be faked, from IDs to votes and lottery drawings.

Adios.

Fernando.

EXCALIBUR is no more that "Handle" is dead, gone.
    Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
      Wandering Aimlessly
      United States
      Member #25360
      November 5, 2005
      4461 Posts
      Posted: September 30, 2006, 3:48 am - IP Logged

What will be next? ID CHIPs (666) inserted in your hand (Arms) or forehead?

Yes, Fernando. I think we will all be required to spit into a test tube or a small swab will be taken and each of us will have his genetic code filed somewhere.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
        Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: September 30, 2006, 4:23 am - IP Logged

thanks everyone for your kind messages.brought tears to me.great people here and feels good to be a part of a place like this.yeah it does look like the united states needs a change regardless of some here who just refuse or can't see it.we are slowly turning into another china by infringing on peoples rights to do what they want in their own homes.you see its just not this internet gambling bill thats got me all angered up its a bunch of different issues in this day and age that i just can't seem to understand.i got hit all at once with several problems including my relationships,finances and work situations and all this other stuff happened tonight with the bill being passed and i just had a meltdown.when it rains it pours and i'm being tested now like never before and the stress is unbearable.so rather than start posting strange messages or embarrasing myself i do think its best that i step back for a while and examine my priorities.i may be back soon or it may be a while but that doesn't change the way i feel about everyone here.a very supportive group of people i feel proud to call my friends.have a good night and bless you all.......

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
          Beautiful Florida
          United States
          Member #5709
          July 18, 2004
          20107 Posts
          Posted: September 30, 2006, 4:57 am - IP Logged

Lottomike,

Just saw the thread. It's been a good time having you here. take care of everything and come back whenyou have everything resolved. Family is first,everything is secondary..! Be looking forward to your return.

Maddog.

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

love2005's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
            Member #9727
            December 18, 2004
            964 Posts
            Posted: September 30, 2006, 6:29 am - IP Logged

im so sorry you leaving us the lp family because i try to get along with you lottomike and every one too. you will be missed so much here i hope you will come back soon to help us out with our problems that we have on here the lp when we play our numbers for fun and win some times also lose. good luck  with your family and you will be remember on here alot. what love means? we all are brothers and sisters here on lp also on this earth to live with our real family and friends so we could try to get along help out with one another as god wants us to be. we all does have bad enmines out there in world that tries  to hurt us  and our love ones too. have a great day today. love2005 in 2006.Big Grin Angel 

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: September 30, 2006, 9:47 am - IP Logged

Have a great on Mike.    I have a couple months left myself and I am gone too..

Take care..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Coastal Georgia
                United States
                Member #2653
                October 30, 2003
                1866 Posts
                Posted: September 30, 2006, 10:06 am - IP Logged

Mike, I hope everything works out...

Who is going to be our resident pollster in your absence ??

United States
                  Member #33085
                  February 18, 2006
                  743 Posts
                  Posted: September 30, 2006, 10:14 am - IP Logged

You will truly be missed! It's been fun, interesting and enlightening reading your threads and watching your posts.  Do whatcha gotta do and come back soon!  See Ya!

Dr Lottery's avatar - 10847
                    Albany,Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #45615
                    August 24, 2006
                    2135 Posts
                    Posted: September 30, 2006, 10:27 am - IP Logged