Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Fernando's Filters' # 1

Topic closed. 40 replies. Last post 10 years ago by EXCALIBUR.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #2460
October 7, 2003
766 Posts
Posted: October 4, 2006, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

On this thread I will soon start a review of pick 3 filters as I no longer remember many things about them, I will try to do the remembering here.

NASHVILLE, TENN
    United States
    Member #33372
    February 20, 2006
    1044 Posts
    Posted: October 4, 2006, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

On this thread I will soon start a review of pick 3 filters as I no longer remember many things about them, I will try to do the remembering here.

Excalibur

From what I remember, you will be posting a heck of a lot.  You had a ton of useful information in previous posts which I found extremely useful.

I will be anxiously awaiting your recap as there are some items I know I missed.

Proceed, Sir.

United States
      Member #2460
      October 7, 2003
      766 Posts
      Posted: October 5, 2006, 4:16 am - IP Logged

Excalibur

From what I remember, you will be posting a heck of a lot.  You had a ton of useful information in previous posts which I found extremely useful.

I will be anxiously awaiting your recap as there are some items I know I missed.

Proceed, Sir.

GASMETERGUY

Thanks a lot, I am very glad that you was able to find some use for the info, I like to hear about that.

I am so very upset about what they did to online gambling, that I feel like going overboard with pick 3 filters info as a sort of VENDETTA.

So I want to make sure that more people here are able to understand about pick 3 filters, as the pick 3 games are a very great source of income to the states' lotteries.

But filters or not winning is hard.

I will tell things as I see them, but some here see some things better than me.

Anyhow I will just give some info, it is up to people if they can or can't use it in some way.

I have to get together my old filters' notes.

I used to know some good things about filtering, some of that might be on the notes.

When I changed back to EXCALIBUR from LANTERN that seemed to also have changed my memory for the worse.

Something will come out of this new post or posts.

If all else fails I can always talk about the new VTRACs.

It would help this new post(s) if one or more people could give stats on some of the filters and or numbers, but if not, then it is OK too.

I will begin as soon as I get the old filters' notes together and I get into the right mood.

I should be able to start sometime on Thursday.

Those who had trouble understanding previous filters posts should take a good look at the new posts. 

This won't be just the same old stuff, there will also be new things such as new possible compound filters.

United States
        Member #2460
        October 7, 2003
        766 Posts
        Posted: October 5, 2006, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

To start with, pick 3 numbers for example 946 can be seen as being just one number, 946 (Nine Hundred and forty six), or as being 2 'Complementary" pairs, Front or Lth Pair and Back or Rth Pair.

Complementary pairs are pairs that have a digit that it is the same for both pairs Lth Pair 94 and Rth Pair 46, the Complementary digit is the 4, if they both didn't have a Complementary digit then they could not form a "Whole" pick 3 number 94+46 = 946.

A pick 3 number has 3 complementary pairs: Lth, Rth and Sides,  (9)4(6), 96 is the Sides Pair.

You can see the pick 3 number as being 2 or 3 pairs.

You can also see a pick 3 number as being 3 separate digits or numbers instead of just one whole 3 digits number.

You can then try to make pick 3 predictions in 3 separate levels:

1 (Single digits), 2 (Pairs) and 3  (Whole numbers) digits.

So for the pick 3 there are 1 digit filters, 2 digits filters and 3 digits filters. 

Some filters are represented by numbers and others by symbols (descriptions) such as High-Low and Even-Odd.

We divide the pick 3 numbers into 2 primary groups: Straight (1000) and Any-Order (220) (Boxed) numbers.

We then sub-divide them into 3 secondary groups: Singles (705), Doubles (922) and Triples (555).

So there are Straight group filters and Boxed group filters.

There also are Singles group filters and Doubles group filters.

----------------------------

When predicting with filters we are dealing with the filters' patterns and their statistics.

In order to predict with filters we most know and be familiar with their particular statistics.

One needs to know the make-up or mechanics of the game:

A game with 3 digits. each digit per each position can have any digit from 0 to 9 (Ten possible digits per position).

10 x 10 x 10 = 1000 straight numbers.

There are 720 Straight Singles, 270 Straight Doubles and 10 Straight Triples.

---------

There are 220 Boxed pick 3 numbers: 120 Singles, 90 Doubles and 10 Triples.

--------------------

Triples are 1 way numbers: 555 is always 555.

Doubles are 3 way numbers: 929 is: 929 992 299.

Singles are 6 way numbers: 946 = 946 964 469 496 694 649.

-----------------

More often than not, Boxed or Any-Order numbers are put down or written from lowest digits first to highest digits last, such as 123 489 247 226 077.

---------------------------

While in their past history (Winning numbers) are put down or written like this:

036 Last drawn or Newest.

126 Oldest.

and so on.

Their proper DRAW sequence is really like this:

6 Last drawn or Newest.

0 Oldest drawn.

And so on. 

The same thing can be done for the pairs:

03 06 36 Last or newest.

33 39 39

22 27 27

55 59 59

13 16 36

09 09 99

01 05 15

01 09 19

89 89 99 Oldest.

Lth Pair, Sides Pair and Rth Pair, or any other way that you like best. 

All of these is not taken into account the Pre-Draws and also the use of the machines and balls for other games such as pick 4 and also for other games such as from MIdday to Evening and from Evening to Midday.

The same goes for RNG drawn games. 

--------------------

That is all for right now. More later sometime. 

United States
          Member #2460
          October 7, 2003
          766 Posts
          Posted: October 6, 2006, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

If there is a game in which there are 10 possible outcomes, the digits from 0 to 9 from one of the 3 straight pick 3 positions for example.

It is or might be easier to predict 1 or 2 digits out of the 10

That won't come out

Than to predict 1 or 2 digits out of the 10 

That will come out

-------------

If you predict 1 digit out of 10 that won't come out on the next draw for 1 of the 3 straight pick 3 positions

Your chances of being right might maybe be about 90% or at least very high and your chances of being wrong might be very low.

--------------------

If you predict 1 digit out of 10 that will come out on the next draw for 1 of the 3 straight pick 3 positions

Your chances of being right might maybe be about 10% or at least very low and your chances of being wrong might maybe be very high. 

So predicting what won't come out for the next draw in this way might make for a more accurate prediction.

-------------------------

This way of predicting would not or might not work if there was only 1 pick 3 filter as you would not be able to filter out very many pick 3 numbers in this way.

But as there are very many pick 3 filters this way of predicting has a chance  of working if a person is very careful in his use of the filters, the filters must be very carefully chosen and their use must not be overdone, over-filtering can and does get rid of the winning number.

But a person does have to use many filters, otherwise not enough filtration will be done, the better that a person is at filtering the more filters that that person can use.

It of course takes a lot of practice.

---------------------

Each filter must be used to filter only so much, that is why a person must use many filters and not just one of them.

If you filter too much with any-one of the filters you risk over-filtering with that particular filter.

------------------

As with anything else, filtering is risky.

A person might or should get better in time with a lot of practice.

---------------

Some people like best to predict what or which pattern or patterns will come out next or soon.

Some of them seem to do O.K. in predicting in this way, or so they say.

--------------------

For the most part, my filters' technique has been the DIVIDE AND PREDICT kind as said before. 

Each filter used, filters out a small chunk of pick 3 numbers so I have to use many filters for enough reduction or filtration.

-------------------------

This is all for now, more when I can, maybe on Sunday or Monday, unless I have enough time tomorrow.

If these things are too hard to understand let me know what part or parts you are having trouble with, tell me exactly what you don't understand. 

Good luck. 

sysp34's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
            Heroic City
            Indonesia
            Member #31689
            February 2, 2006
            1153 Posts
            Posted: October 7, 2006, 4:41 am - IP Logged

Fernando

some stats for "Filters Seminar" :)

All Filters converted into VTRACT MODE

Thanks to ImageShack for imageshack.us Free Image Hosting

well this stats still under progress because i'm still considering the file size when i put charts and hit profiles like earlier files.

btw which one is better to look past draws last 50 or 100 draws?

my observation about hac/ocs/lmh/xyz or 4x3x3 combination, good with last 50 draws (max skips 50 draws)
            for stats (average skips) i think last 100 draws is a good one

and max skips sometimes both draw (50 & 100) have plus and minus lol

thanks and good luck
            sysp34

United States
              Member #2460
              October 7, 2003
              766 Posts
              Posted: October 7, 2006, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

Ragwi

"Excelsior"

Your spreadsheets' work as always is way beyond description, totally superlative.

Thanks a lot for all of your very hard work.

Fernando. 

United States
                Member #2460
                October 7, 2003
                766 Posts
                Posted: October 9, 2006, 2:49 am - IP Logged

Now I will start to get a little more complicated. 

Using patterns made by pick 3 numbers' filters, fails every so many draws per each particular pattern used as a filter and the failings increase as more filters' patterns are used.

The failure rate of filters' patterns can and does change somewhat as the draws come out, a particular filters' patterns might have minimum average failure rates, medium or middle average failure rates and maximum average failure rates over particular ranges of past draws.

A particular filter's pattern will fail (As a winning filter's pattern) so many times on so many draws, the failure rate will change from some low minimum at times to some high maximum at other times.

In a given stretch or range of past draws it can be seen that some filters' patterns will have a higher failure rate than other filters' patterns.

In other words at given times some filters' patterns perform or work better than others.

Filters' patterns performace is bound to change as new draws come out either for the better or for worse, either slowly or fast.

Their past statistics will show their past performance, including their statistical averages and their extremes of course.

There are many possible ways of choosing filters' patterns.

If anybody got lost at this point, speak now and tell me what it is that you don't understand.

I will pause here.

If you need examples, Don't worry, They will come on the next post or posts or sooner or later.

I am taking some time to meditate (And also work) before I post (As I have to make a living so I can pay my bills).

More on the next post(s), as soon as I am ready.

At this point perhaps somebody can give (If they want to) an example or examples of what I just said and so save me some time and work.

If not, I will give them later.

Do take a look at the spreadsheets' info that Ragwi (sysp34) posted.

Stats of what I just posted about are needed.

At this point I myself can't give those stats, but later I will try to give some kind of short examples.

People are welcomed if they want to elaborate or explain in their own words on whatever I say on any of my posts here on these threads.

Heroic City
                  Indonesia
                  Member #31689
                  February 2, 2006
                  1153 Posts
                  Posted: October 9, 2006, 6:30 am - IP Logged

hi Fernando and pick 3 player

about stats above i have some mistake vtracts reference, i guess too many formula LOL

and here is another spreadsheet to playing around with pick3 games.

download link: http://rapidshare.de/files/36064911/Pick3.rar.html

File Pick3.rar (2133 KB) uploaded!

(use 7zip software to extract the files.)

maybe you may held pick 3 filters review from this files

because how to select "good numbers" to play is one important key.

i just drop the skips chart and replace with text skips and you may build you own chart using chart wizard from those data.

well to me filters technique similar with SWOT Analysis (Strength Weakness Opportunity and Threatment)

where company parameter like marketing, finance, human resource, production, etc transform into filters like even odd, low high, vtracts, sum of number, ldr, rootsum, abc and draw order.

good luck
                  sysp34

United States
                    Member #2460
                    October 7, 2003
                    766 Posts
                    Posted: October 13, 2006, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

Ragwi

Thanks a lot for your spreadsheets.

But I find that I have very little time for posting nowdays.

There is now another problem:

I see that too many people seem to be using what people post here ar LP for free to make money out of, they are making lottery programs for sale and or selling lottery services using the lottery information that they got for free here at LP from some or many of us.

As many people have gone commercial or mostly commercial, I will after all have to stop posting on the Lottery Systems forum.

Ayways, I really wanted to do and finish this thread, but even if I would Again overlook those who are making commercial software out of our FREE info, at this time right now, I find that I no longer have lots of time for posting as I had for so long before.

For the rest of this year I will do very little lottery posting of any kind.

Instead I will or might do non-lottery posting on my blog as Todd will no longer now erase the info there.

On 2007 some-time maybe (If I then have more time) I will again try to post some predictions, perhaps for Texas, but as I see no more freeware lottery programs (Only commercial ones) other than Ragwi's spreadsheets, then there will be no more free pick 3 filters info given out either.

I wanted alternate (MultiVtrack and or 3DMV) FREEWARE VTRACs software developed, but other than that of Ragwi's spreadsheets (Which are very good), I don't see that happening no time soon if ever.

If I showed the 3DMVs to people, they would or might try to use them for commercial purposes, sooner or later.

So I will never show them.

A lot of VTRACs research is needed as they are for straights playing.

It is just too bad, because this new filters thread was going to be some-what better than any of the others that I have posted.

United States
                      Member #2460
                      October 7, 2003
                      766 Posts
                      Posted: October 16, 2006, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

It seems to me that perhaps you should check out any predictions for Ga that you can find, either on the prediction's board and or on the pick 3 forum.

As to VTRACs, maybe you should do a search for them, either using Google and or the LP's internal search engine.

And or you  can try asking TNTEA about them.

Good luck.

United States
                        Member #2460
                        October 7, 2003
                        766 Posts
                        Posted: October 17, 2006, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

Georgia Eve. Last 10 draws.

Position.1-2-3

10/16/06,0-2-5 
                        10/15/06,6-0-3 
                        10/14/06,1-2-3 
                        10/13/06,9-3-9 
                        10/12/06,5-7-6 
                        10/11/06,6-6-0 
                        10/10/06,1-0-3 
                        10/09/06,5-9-2 
                        10/08/06,4-4-7 
                        10/07/06,2-2-6

--------

This is a filters example, using digits by position on 10 last draws.

There are 10 possible digits by position, so therefore their draws' cycle by position is 10 consecutive draws.

There are 2 things that might not happen or at least might not happen often:

First,  every one of the 10 digits from 0 to 9 should not come out on the same position on any given consecutive 10 draws section.

Second, anyone of the 10 digits from 0 to 9 should not  come out on the same position 10 consecutive times, that is the very same digit on 10 consecutive draws.

Those 2 are the "Unlikely" extremes of those stats on 1 of those cycles.

Instead, 1 or more digits will come out only 1 time, 1 or more digits will come out more than 1 time and 1 or more digits will not come out  at all on 10 consecutive draws by straight position.

----------------

Digits repeats by position on those 10 draws:

D...1...2...3

The minimum times that a digit came out was 0 times,that is it didn't come out at all on those 10 past draws.

The maximum times  that any one digit came out on those 10 past draws was 3 times.

----

3 digits came (Didn't come out) out 0 times by position on thoose 10 draws.

4 to 5 digits came out 1 time on those 10 draws by position.

1 to 3 digits came out 2 times on those 10 draws by position.

None to 1 digit came out 3 times by position on those 10 draws.

---------

On those 10 draws the average digits by position that didn''t show up was 3 digits.

The  average digits by position  that showed 1 times were 5 digits.

The average digits by position that came out 2 times were 1 digits.

The average digits by position that came out 3 times were 1 digits.

----

As we can see on those 10 draws, digits repeating 1 time only by position on all of the 10 past draws were the most popular.

Followed by "No-Show" digits by position.

-----------------

But that was only 1 segment of 10 past  draws, to get proper minimums, averages and maximus, many segments of 10 past draws most be properly evaluated in  a like manner or way.

-----------

That was mostly to show that in a filter's 1 cycle, some of it's patterns won't come out at all, some will come out only 1 time and some will come out more than 1 time.

----------

There might be patterns' minimum, average and maximum stats percents or  figures.

---------

The same-thing might apply to other filters and their patterns.

---------

Maybe that kind of stats can help on picking pattern(s) to either play them or  filter them out.

-------------

That is all for this post, more later as I can.

----

I should say that I got  those Ga draws out of the very great program called "LOTSOFT"

United States
                          Member #2460
                          October 7, 2003
                          766 Posts
                          Posted: October 18, 2006, 3:52 am - IP Logged

Hi!

About the last post that I made, a clarification:

One way to better understand how to use stats such as those, one most see their "Real Time Progression", a sort of "Slow Motion Sequential Changing Progression", I don't know if that is understood or not, I don't know how to better describe that, to do such a thing perhaps one most needs to make a proper chart that shows the sequential changes of those stats from one draw to the next to the next and so on, so one can see and understand the mechanics of those progressive "Random" changes as they happen from draw to draw.

They (the progressive stats) might provide information that might help in the making of or when making predictions.

How can one make such a chart?

I will try to make a short example chart or charts and post it (Them) maybe on the next post, whenever it might be, maybe some-time on Wednesday (Today) or on another day soon.

You should know that this is new to me, I really don't know how much help if any those charts might give, but we will see, that is if I can make them in the right way, I might be able to, if I can't, I will say so on the next post.

One thing at a time, there are other things that I will also talk about when their time comes.

I think that some will have their own ideas as to how best to use the info that they find on these new series of posts, that is if they use the info at all, as they might not.

Heroic City
                            Indonesia
                            Member #31689
                            February 2, 2006
                            1153 Posts
                            Posted: October 18, 2006, 8:18 am - IP Logged

Fernando King of Filter's

some simple workout for Texas midday.

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

sorry i give those in picturem because it will take very-2 long to wait if i just copy and paste the spreadsheet. i guess i need quad core processor to speed up the script :)

well good luck

sysp34

Heroic City
                              Indonesia
                              Member #31689
                              February 2, 2006
                              1153 Posts
                              Posted: October 20, 2006, 11:11 am - IP Logged

hi pick 3 player

some combination for own series

-------------------------------
                              AZ 3 164 ~ 2479 - 013 - 568 
                              CAE 3 048 ~ 0279 - 134 - 568 
                              CAM 3 043 ~ 0259 - 134 - 678 
                              CTE 3 126 ~ 1468 - 023 - 579 
                              CTE 3 126 ~ 1468 - 023 - 579 
                              CTM 3 208 ~ 5689 - 012 - 347 
                              DCE 3 082 ~ 0679 - 123 - 458 
                              DCM 3 044 ~ 0267 - 134 - 589 
                              DEE 3 154 ~ 2379 - 014 - 568 
                              DEM 3 136 ~ 1589 - 023 - 467 
                              FL3 177 ~ 3457 - 012 - 689 
                              GAE 3 093 ~ 1247 - 035 - 689 
                              GAM 3 129 ~ 1479 - 023 - 568 
                              ID 3 102 ~ 1269 - 034 - 578 
                              ILE 3 100 ~ 1267 - 034 - 589 
                              ILM 3 080 ~ 0589 - 123 - 467 
                              INE 3 046 ~ 0269 - 134 - 578 
                              INM 3 086 ~ 1235 - 046 - 789 
                              KS 3 043 ~ 0259 - 134 - 678 
                              KYE 3 108 ~ 1347 - 025 - 689 
                              KYM 3 090 ~ 1239 - 045 - 678 
                              LA 3 062 ~ 0378 - 124 - 569 
                              MDE 3 037 ~ 0247 - 135 - 689 
                              MDM 3 026 ~ 0178 - 234 - 569 
                              MIE 3 144 ~ 2348 - 015 - 679 
                              MIE 3 144 ~ 2348 - 015 - 679 
                              MIM 3 085 ~ 1234 - 056 - 789 
                              MN 3 101 ~ 1268 - 034 - 579 
                              MOE 3 152 ~ 2369 - 014 - 578 
                              MOM 3 153 ~ 2378 - 014 - 569 
                              MOM 3 153 ~ 2378 - 014 - 569 
                              NE 3 077 ~ 0569 - 123 - 478 
                              NJE 3 192 ~ 3678 - 012 - 459 
                              NJM 3 151 ~ 2368 - 014 - 579 
                              NM 3 110 ~ 1349 - 025 - 678 
                              NYE 3 007 ~ 0129 - 345 - 678 
                              NYM 3 165 ~ 2489 - 013 - 567 
                              OHE 3 189 ~ 3578 - 012 - 469 
                              OHM 3 060 ~ 0368 - 124 - 579 
                              OK 3 077 ~ 0569 - 123 - 478 
                              ONT 3 117 ~ 1369 - 024 - 578 
                              PAE 3 064 ~ 0389 - 124 - 567 
                              PAM 3 062 ~ 0378 - 124 - 569 
                              QC 3 145 ~ 2349 - 015 - 678 
                              SCE 3 060 ~ 0368 - 124 - 579 
                              SCM 3 134 ~ 1578 - 023 - 469 
                              TNE 3 009 ~ 0135 - 246 - 789 
                              TNM 3 005 ~ 0127 - 345 - 689 
                              TSE 3 155 ~ 2389 - 014 - 567 
                              TSM 3 190 ~ 3579 - 012 - 468 
                              TXE 3 164 ~ 2479 - 013 - 568 
                              TXM 3 086 ~ 1235 - 046 - 789 
                              VAE 3 167 ~ 2568 - 013 - 479 
                              VAE 3 167 ~ 2568 - 013 - 479 
                              VAM 3 007 ~ 0129 - 345 - 678 
                              WAE 3 060 ~ 0368 - 124 - 579 
                              WCE 3 151 ~ 2368 - 014 - 579 
                              WIE 3 119 ~ 1379 - 024 - 568 
                              WVE 3 138 ~ 1679 - 023 - 458 

MID 153 ~ 2378 - 014 - 569

EVE 048 ~ 0279 - 134 - 568 

---------------------------------------
                              MID & EVE 155 ~ 2389 - 014 - 567 
                              ---------------------------------------

btw i found another minor bug for max skips of 4x3x3 combnations just copy and paste avg skips into notepad then replace sum with max and delete the /xx

well good luck

sysp34