Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Workout of the Day

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Surge.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10348 Posts
Posted: October 9, 2006, 12:21 am - IP Logged

lottolaughs

These paper and pecnil workouts where you only need the last reylts are GREAT!

Just let me make surre with this, the +13 is a constant, right, it's part of the formula?

Last drawing, arranged in order, + 111 , -111,  + 13 (lotto math), and voila!

For your questions: (yours in color)

How many results do you test with new systems you are trying out? How many results SHOULD you test to find out if it's working or not? I've often wondered myself. If anyone has any answers, please let us know.

I think that is going to really vary between people making live bets and people "paper trading" to borrow a stock term. People would hate to see it hitting and only be paper testing it, but they'd also hate to be betting and see it not hitting. I think the anser to the above is the more live bets, the shorter the testing period.

Another question I have for you folks. Are we looking for a system that has immediate results (like the next day?) or do we mind if it takes a few days for a number to come up? Of course I am always thinking profit and loss but how long do most of you play the same numbers before giving up?

Personally I would be delighted to cash three tickets a month! So immediate rsults would be nice but they're kind of in a "once upon a time category".

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7712 Posts
    Posted: October 9, 2006, 9:11 am - IP Logged

Yeah!  I feel like I've died and landed in lotto heaven!  I happened on this website by accident....desperately looking for some help with Texas Pick 3.  I have ordered books, but with no system to use to come up with comparables, I'm just throwing my money away.  Any hints, help for a Texas Gal?

Howdy, Texas gal! And Welcome to the Post!

Thanks for stopping in. Reading lottery books can be very helpful you when you are just starting out. You can never learn too much about the lottery. These systems here can be used for every state, it's all a matter of tooling it to fit your game. So, please try these and all the others I have on this site, some from a few months ago so you'll have to go back a few pages to find them all. I'm sorry I don't have any state specific tips or hints at the moment. Look around on the site, though, you may find some for Texas.

Good Luck and have a blast here!

Sunny California
      United States
      Member #40295
      May 31, 2006
      7712 Posts
      Posted: October 9, 2006, 9:16 am - IP Logged

I know I smelled something delicious coming from someone's kitchen, and I'm not at all surprised to see you cooking up some of your scrumptious treats!!

Muchas Gracias for the workout.

I wondered where that pie I had cooling in the window disappeared to! Sneaky Kola!  LOL

How about you, my dear? I'm still waiting on those magic squares!

Thanks for your support, as always, Kola!

Sunny California
        United States
        Member #40295
        May 31, 2006
        7712 Posts
        Posted: October 9, 2006, 9:21 am - IP Logged

Hello Lottolaughs,

Since the Pick 3 just arrived here, I've been testing on paper with various hits and usually I am one hit off the mark but as you say tweaking is good, I will let you know when I put money to ticket so to speak.  The information is invaluable and thank you for sharing your hard work with us.

Good Morning,Kidzmom!

Very Nice to hear from you! Yes, please keep me informed of your progress. I am busy at work writing some forumulas for this so all of your feedback is important to me. Which digit is usually one off? First, second, third? The more you can tell me, the better the forumulas will be.

Thanks so much!!

Sunny California
          United States
          Member #40295
          May 31, 2006
          7712 Posts
          Posted: October 9, 2006, 9:35 am - IP Logged

lottolaughs

These paper and pecnil workouts where you only need the last reylts are GREAT!

Just let me make surre with this, the +13 is a constant, right, it's part of the formula?

Last drawing, arranged in order, + 111 , -111,  + 13 (lotto math), and voila!

For your questions: (yours in color)

How many results do you test with new systems you are trying out? How many results SHOULD you test to find out if it's working or not? I've often wondered myself. If anyone has any answers, please let us know.

I think that is going to really vary between people making live bets and people "paper trading" to borrow a stock term. People would hate to see it hitting and only be paper testing it, but they'd also hate to be betting and see it not hitting. I think the anser to the above is the more live bets, the shorter the testing period.

Another question I have for you folks. Are we looking for a system that has immediate results (like the next day?) or do we mind if it takes a few days for a number to come up? Of course I am always thinking profit and loss but how long do most of you play the same numbers before giving up?

Personally I would be delighted to cash three tickets a month! So immediate rsults would be nice but they're kind of in a "once upon a time category".

How ya doin', Coin Toss!

I'm a big believer in using last results as a place to start and like to keep it as simple as possible. I've tried getting more complicated but find you get the same sort of results from using the easier methods, so easy it is! Have to tell you, I'm really lovin' this system in particular. Working on a spreadsheet of sorts where you can just look up your last drawing and the 2 new numbers will be right there for you all plussed up and ready to go so look for that coming soon. Also I mentioned I am working on some formulas to use. It's alll coming down to what we are plussing and minusing to each of those new ones we get. When I wrote to +2 to the middles, sometimes that's not correct I'm finding as I'm going along. Sometimes it is VERY close, like Kidzmom was saying, it's just 1 digit off so there's still more work to be done here. If you have been doing any backtesting, I appreciate you and everyone letting me know how close you are getting to the next hit deriving from those 2 numbers. 

Sounds like you're right on there, you've got it! And thanks so much for your answers and input. I can never get enough!!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
            Zeta Reticuli Star System
            United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10348 Posts
            Posted: October 9, 2006, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

OK, I just randomly opened a steno pad I post the draws in and started with a draw from about ten days ago and tried this out. These are the draws where I mentioned nothing had worked for 53 drawings. 

This produced a straight hit six draws later.

Pretty darn good, lottolaughs! 

Sunny California
              United States
              Member #40295
              May 31, 2006
              7712 Posts
              Posted: October 9, 2006, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

OK, I just randomly opened a steno pad I post the draws in and started with a draw from about ten days ago and tried this out. These are the draws where I mentioned nothing had worked for 53 drawings. 

This produced a straight hit six draws later.

Pretty darn good, lottolaughs! 

Isn't it strange the things that work? I'm going to show you something here,Coin Toss. I have been backtesting in 2 week increments. You were lucky to find that straight in 6 days, sometimes they come sooner, sometimes later so what do we do in the meantime while we're waiting? Can we expect to hit anything else? Let's take for example an Illinois drawing from 2 weeks ago and show all of the possibilities. This is the "+13" workout just so we're not all confused here.

After the "+13" workout I was left with:

027 and 292

Now I've been adding +222 (something new!) to these so I will also have:

249 and 414

Keep in mind this is just for backtesting purposes for now. This is just what is going to help me write the formulas for this.

So let's take all 4 numbers now and see what happened the last 2 weeks up until last night. I put them in order in relation to the 027 so these all wind up being boxes.

Here were the next 14 draws--820 250 320 143 624 131 431 123 267 652 103

113 292

Let's see what each number could have given us with a little tweaking here and there.

-----

-----

------

------

292 (here was our straight,finally hit last night)

------

------

------

------

41gave us this twice in 2 weeks.

I hope you can understand what I'm trying to show here. We're getting closer, I can feel it!

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                Ohio
                United States
                Member #46493
                September 11, 2006
                4173 Posts
                Posted: October 9, 2006, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

Hi lottolaughs!  I've been doing some back testing with the numbers in Ohio.  In most cases, the middle number seems to be off by "1".  I've only had one direct box hit with the "111" method.  But I've also been doing back testing with the "222" method you posted last week.  So far the results have been very good for the Ohio numbers with the "222" method. 

After reading your last post I'm going to try adding the "222" to the "111" method and see if that might even things out a little, especially with that middle number that seems to be just one # off. 

Rubi 311's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
                  Illinois
                  United States
                  Member #40207
                  May 29, 2006
                  2024 Posts
                  Posted: October 9, 2006, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Isn't it strange the things that work? I'm going to show you something here,Coin Toss. I have been backtesting in 2 week increments. You were lucky to find that straight in 6 days, sometimes they come sooner, sometimes later so what do we do in the meantime while we're waiting? Can we expect to hit anything else? Let's take for example an Illinois drawing from 2 weeks ago and show all of the possibilities. This is the "+13" workout just so we're not all confused here.

027 and 292

249 and 414

Keep in mind this is just for backtesting purposes for now. This is just what is going to help me write the formulas for this.

So let's take all 4 numbers now and see what happened the last 2 weeks up until last night. I put them in order in relation to the 027 so these all wind up being boxes.

113 292

Let's see what each number could have given us with a little tweaking here and there.

-----

-----

------

------

------

------

------

------

I hope you can understand what I'm trying to show here. We're getting closer, I can feel it!

I can feel it in IL Lottolaughs!  Great job! Exciting and lotto-fun! Thanks!

Sunny California
                    United States
                    Member #40295
                    May 31, 2006
                    7712 Posts
                    Posted: October 9, 2006, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

I can feel it in IL Lottolaughs!  Great job! Exciting and lotto-fun! Thanks!

Ha,Ha,that's my Rubi! Havin' fun in IL! That's what it's all about! Glad your likin' it, me too.

lepricorn2's avatar - lol

Bahamas
                      Member #9843
                      December 24, 2004
                      907 Posts
                      Posted: October 9, 2006, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

hi lottolaughs is the triple.111 coming soon am loving that ok.

Sunny California
                        United States
                        Member #40295
                        May 31, 2006
                        7712 Posts
                        Posted: October 9, 2006, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

hi lottolaughs is the triple.111 coming soon am loving that ok.

Hi lepricorn2! What state do you play? Send me your last drawing and I'll let you know!

Rubi 311's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
                          Illinois
                          United States
                          Member #40207
                          May 29, 2006
                          2024 Posts
                          Posted: October 10, 2006, 12:20 am - IP Logged

027 and 292

249 and 414

113 292

-----

-----

------

------

------

------

------

------

Lottolaughs, could you please post the beginning of this +13 method again.  What do you add/substract before you add the +13? You're coming up with so many methods I'm getting confused...no, don't stop...keep them coming! Thanks my friend!

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                            Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #46493
                            September 11, 2006
                            4173 Posts
                            Posted: October 10, 2006, 3:48 am - IP Logged

So far for the back testing of Ohio I've come up with some interesting results.  50%-65% of the time the "+111" set of numbers yields some winning pairs in the next 1-3 drawings.  I compared those pairs with the pairs I keep track of for Ohio, and it doesn't seem to match any "dominant repeating pair".  But with 2 sets of numbers in the "+111" group there are only 5 pairs (one pair repeats itself), assuming there isn't a double.  Getting closer!!

I've tried adding the 222 after the +13, and it's not working out so well for the Ohio draws. Still more research to do!