Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery superstitions, do you have any?

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
Chicago,IL.
United States
Member #2902
November 29, 2003
1425 Posts
Posted: October 9, 2006, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

When playing numbers that you have playing since the beginning of time, never miss a draw cuz you know what's gonna happpen. Jester

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
    Member #41383
    June 16, 2006
    1969 Posts
    Posted: October 9, 2006, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

If you can tell I was bored today.  It is my attempt at humor.  I only wear flip flops and tennis shoes year round.  Flip flops in good weather and tennis shoes in bad weather.-weshar75

I thought that was the standard footwear for everyone in Eugene ?

JAP69's avatar - alas
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #6
      November 4, 2001
      8790 Posts
      Posted: October 9, 2006, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

I always sign the back of my jackpot game tickets.

Figure it would be a lucky thing to do.

WHATT

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
        Mcminnville, Oregon
        United States
        Member #3013
        December 13, 2003
        3046 Posts
        Posted: October 9, 2006, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

I thought that was the standard footwear for everyone in Eugene ?

The weather here has been nice.  This is my first year in Eugene so I still have not put up the flip flops for the winter.  I wore them today it was sunny.-weshar75

Thoth's avatar - binary
          Findlay, Ohio
          United States
          Member #4855
          May 28, 2004
          400 Posts
          Posted: October 9, 2006, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

I don't like to watch the number drawn live...It always seems to put a jinks on my luck, LOL.  I feel my "luck" is better when I see the newly posted number hit me all at once on the web site.  When you only play a few straights and you watch the drawing live on T.V. that very first ball is enough to smash your dreams—at least for that day anyways Big Smile

~Probability=Odds in Motion~

TheTruth's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
            Detroit, MI
            United States
            Member #43946
            July 27, 2006
            365 Posts
            Posted: October 10, 2006, 11:12 am - IP Logged

I don't like to watch the number drawn live...It always seems to put a jinks on my luck, LOL.  I feel my "luck" is better when I see the newly posted number hit me all at once on the web site.  When you only play a few straights and you watch the drawing live on T.V. that very first ball is enough to smash your dreams—at least for that day anyways Big Smile

lol, amazing thoth, I follow the same principles...I absolutely hate wacthing live drawings. In fact, the last time I relized I hit was because someone here on LP typed in large font that 4325 or whatever came out. I always check where I posted my numbers to see any reaction before I actually check the official numbers. More exciting that way.

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
              Wandering Aimlessly
              United States
              Member #25360
              November 5, 2005
              4461 Posts
              Posted: October 10, 2006, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

If you can tell I was bored today.  It is my attempt at humor.  I only wear flip flops and tennis shoes year round.  Flip flops in good weather and tennis shoes in bad weather.-weshar75

I realize you are trying to be funny, but many people believe that energy flows in and out of the body and that blocking extremities like the feet decreases your power. That's why I asked. People might have "lucky shoes" or want the air to hit their toes when they play. Happy feet make happy people. When I lived in NH I had to sleep in socks in the winter, and a healer told me I was blocking my chakras which are streams of consciousness, or something like that.  It was really cold, so I used an electric blanket and an electric mattress pad. (talk about screwing up your energy) I'm glad I'm not a bed wetter or I would really have been in trouble although I now glow in the dark.

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
                mississippi
                United States
                Member #34478
                March 3, 2006
                5903 Posts
                Posted: October 10, 2006, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

LOL..I also like to check my numbers here at LP but what I do is put my hand over the screen when I click on the state and kinda slide my hand over the number to reveal one digit at a time..LOL

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                  Zeta Reticuli Star System
                  United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10344 Posts
                  Posted: October 10, 2006, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

Keeping your tickets under something with the number 8 on it. 

See The Number 8 in the Mystical Forums.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/142800