Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:07 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How many on-line players are here?

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 10 years ago by lucky146.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Do you play on-line

Yes [ 42 ]  [47.73%]
NO [ 46 ]  [52.27%]
Total Valid Votes [ 88 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 2 ]  
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19901 Posts
Posted: October 10, 2006, 1:24 am - IP Logged

I play the Au NSW 6/45 and some P-3 at the other place, costs me half what it would locally and I don't have to drive there putting me ahead even if I don't win a thing. 

BobP

I feel the same way when I lose playing locally, even if the lost prize is smaller.  Heck I feel the same when I lose on the prediction board and all I lose is bragging rights.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: October 10, 2006, 4:07 am - IP Logged

Your security setting might be too high where it won't accept a cookie from LotteryPost, do you have to log in every visit or does the site otherwise remember you?  BobP

It remembers me...

Wink

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

TheTruth's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
      Detroit, MI
      United States
      Member #43946
      July 27, 2006
      365 Posts
      Posted: October 10, 2006, 9:49 am - IP Logged

I voted yes because starting Thurs-Fri I will be moving online...The biggest advantage is obviously time and much much better payout.

If you are really good at numbers, and normally predict accurately and make a substantial amount of profit from the numebers game...online lotto is definintly the way to go. I think it depends on how good of a player you consider yourself to be and how succesful you are at the game (and how much control you have)...although there are some ppl here who are succesful at it and don't like online play. So the bottom line is, it just depends on what you perfer personally. It's not even a debate.

I know I fit into the category of "awesome at numbers", so I will go online to double my profits in a short amount of time. I think lottomike and tntea are good examples of this!

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
        Redford/MI
        United States
        Member #3396
        January 18, 2004
        4867 Posts
        Posted: October 10, 2006, 9:52 am - IP Logged

I love to play online.  It's the only way to go...if you ask me.

L ttaL   T

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10392 Posts
          Posted: October 10, 2006, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Looks like this poll might be a photo finish!

Let me throw this in, or maybe it should be another poll - for online players,  do you spend more or the same as you would if you only played "live".

For non- online players,  would you spend more if you played online?

Detroit, MI
            United States
            Member #43946
            July 27, 2006
            365 Posts
            Posted: October 10, 2006, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

Looks like this poll might be a photo finish!

Let me throw this in, or maybe it should be another poll - for online players,  do you spend more or the same as you would if you only played "live".

For non- online players,  would you spend more if you played online?

good question cointoss, I would say I spend a little less because of the lowerd prices of the numbers...yet I stand to gain oh so much more lol. It's a win-win situation if you ask me!

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
              Middle GA
              United States
              Member #42874
              July 9, 2006
              3912 Posts
              Posted: October 12, 2006, 11:21 am - IP Logged

I've thought about it, but it would be too convenient for me to go outside of my measley gambling budget!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

United States
                Member #16612
                June 2, 2005
                3493 Posts
                Posted: October 12, 2006, 11:37 am - IP Logged

I'm not an online player (my vote) in lotto, but an online player in poker.

Aimlesslady's avatar - disney08
                  Georgalina
                  United States
                  Member #47348
                  October 31, 2006
                  75 Posts
                  Posted: November 11, 2006, 10:22 am - IP Logged

good question cointoss, I would say I spend a little less because of the lowerd prices of the numbers...yet I stand to gain oh so much more lol. It's a win-win situation if you ask me!

Boy I agree! I can get almost as much for a $0.25 straight on line as a $0.50 one at the store. And It seems like my numbers want to fall in states other than mine! Imagine that????!!!!

Las Vegas, NV
                    United States
                    Member #44841
                    August 9, 2006
                    1752 Posts
                    Posted: November 11, 2006, 11:09 am - IP Logged

I voted no because I think there needs to be other ways to pay or at least fund the account to bet from.  All the points brought up earlier in this thread are valid, but nobody seems to be concerned about having their identity out there for whoever controls the site to use.  Win a big enough Pick 4, not even a Jackpot, and it could be claimed by whomever because they have enough of your personal info to become YOU!  Heck, they have everything.

takeitez's avatar - japheth
                      Carters Lake, Ga.
                      United States
                      Member #5313
                      June 29, 2004
                      1065 Posts
                      Posted: November 11, 2006, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Online......more $$$$ for $$$$ spent!

I only track 10 states, the states that use real balls...

I never bet all of them. Only when the right play comes up.

I am a grown man and can control how many times my finger makes a click.

It has been very good to me for several years.

ez

No Pity!Guitar  Drum ........ in the long run........

Myrtle Beach, SC
                        United States
                        Member #18457
                        July 12, 2005
                        3433 Posts
                        Posted: November 11, 2006, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

Yes, once and a while.

"Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it, and virtue is doing it."

David Starr Jordan

S.C.'s weekly-indicative random pairs: 05, 12, 13, 16, 18, 23, 34

Enjoy

pcnut

Detroit, MI
                          United States
                          Member #43946
                          July 27, 2006
                          365 Posts
                          Posted: November 11, 2006, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

lol, exactly. Since my last post, i am actually just starting to play online. I havn't even started to make serious money and I know how grateful I am to have it as a choice. As far as identity theft, to me, it is the last thing on the back of mind to be worried about it...the more you fear it, the more likely it is 2 happen 2 you with unfavorable results. Give anything to much attention in life and no doubt you will get what you asked for, it's just the laws of life. 

click2pay and betslips are very legit companies without a doubt in mind as to personal information. 

God

lucky146's avatar - animal monkey.jpg
                            ny
                            United States
                            Member #40152
                            May 28, 2006
                            77 Posts
                            Posted: November 13, 2006, 10:41 am - IP Logged

Online......more $$$$ for $$$$ spent!

I only track 10 states, the states that use real balls...

I never bet all of them. Only when the right play comes up.

I am a grown man and can control how many times my finger makes a click.

It has been very good to me for several years.

ez

Hey takeitez (or anyone else),

Just curious, but tracking 10 states games seems like a very time consuming thing. I just track one game and find it takes up a lot of time. Do you have specific conditions you look for, or some other method to speed up the analysis process?

thank you.