Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Spider System

Topic closed. 41 replies. Last post 10 years ago by cps10.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Lotterologist's avatar - lightbulb
Lotto City, Michigan
United States
Member #36256
March 30, 2006
1472 Posts
Posted: October 14, 2006, 11:52 am - IP Logged

I once observed a spider on its web and asked myself, "How can I apply that to numbers?" Then I noticed that the spider waits patiently everyday for it's prey. I then thought, "that would be similar to playing ONE number or one set of numbers, and waiting PATIENTLY for your number to fall."

Does anyone play the "Spider System" way?

For example, if I used the spider system, I might play all 6 way straight combinations that begin with a "1"(i.e 123, 125, 117, e.t.c. 100 combinations) . I would play them both in the midday and evening, until one of them falls. After I win, I would then change to a different leadoff number. For example, i'd play all 100 combinations in which a 3 leads off.

To play the spider system, you should have a knack for predicting numbers. If you want to hit BOXED, you should be able to pick at least one digit that will fall. The "Spider System", of course, is just one of MANY such systems. To win the lottery continuously, it pays to be vesatile!

Good Luck! Thumbs Up

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10351 Posts
    Posted: October 14, 2006, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

Lotterologist

"For example, if I used the spider system, I might play all 6 way straight combinations that begin with a "1"(i.e 123, 125, 117, e.t.c. 100 combinations) . I would play them both in the midday and evening, until one of them falls. After I win, I would then change to a different leadoff number. For example, i'd play all 100 combinations in which a 3 leads off."

"Until one of them falls.....After I win..."

Yesterday a post went up about a number not hitting since 1988.

Sticking with the same numbers might work in a jackpot game because of the lesser numbers of weekely drawings and the potential payoff but what you describe above can (not definitley will, but can) turn into "economic suicide."

If I was a street bookie and you made the above statment I'd fix it so you'd win once in a while because I'd know I've "got ya" (or the game does.)

What works for spiders in nature isn't going to have all that great a chance of working for players in lottery. 

Every player of every game should have this "tattoed" into their memroy:

Never give the house the chance to stand to win from you what you have the chance to win from the house.

Keep coming up with names like "Spider system" though and Steve Player or Win Track might ask you to write ad copy for them.

Smile

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19827 Posts
      Posted: October 14, 2006, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

The spider system sounds like the cat and mouse system used by farm cats.  They identify the source of mice and then simply wait somewhere near-by for them to come out and catch them.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Lotto City, Michigan
        United States
        Member #36256
        March 30, 2006
        1472 Posts
        Posted: October 14, 2006, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Coin Toss,

You stated, "Yesterday a post went up about a number not hitting since 1988."

That's why I said, "To play the spider system, you should have a knack for predicting numbers."

The spider system can be quite profitable if you know which number will fall.

Lotto City, Michigan
          United States
          Member #36256
          March 30, 2006
          1472 Posts
          Posted: October 14, 2006, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

The spider system sounds like the cat and mouse system used by farm cats.  They identify the source of mice and then simply wait somewhere near-by for them to come out and catch them.

Good point! lol

JAP69's avatar - alas
            South Carolina
            United States
            Member #6
            November 4, 2001
            8790 Posts
            Posted: October 14, 2006, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

I play the spider system.

I call it the Print & Save system.

I use to call it the e-z pick system. Changed the name yesterday.

MAGA

Lotto City, Michigan
              United States
              Member #36256
              March 30, 2006
              1472 Posts
              Posted: October 14, 2006, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

Cool! lol Good Luck!

Lotto City, Michigan
                United States
                Member #36256
                March 30, 2006
                1472 Posts
                Posted: October 14, 2006, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

Lotterologist

"For example, if I used the spider system, I might play all 6 way straight combinations that begin with a "1"(i.e 123, 125, 117, e.t.c. 100 combinations) . I would play them both in the midday and evening, until one of them falls. After I win, I would then change to a different leadoff number. For example, i'd play all 100 combinations in which a 3 leads off."

Yesterday a post went up about a number not hitting since 1988.

Sticking with the same numbers might work in a jackpot game because of the lesser numbers of weekely drawings and the potential payoff but what you describe above can (not definitley will, but can) turn into "economic suicide."

If I was a street bookie and you made the above statment I'd fix it so you'd win once in a while because I'd know I've "got ya" (or the game does.)

What works for spiders in nature isn't going to have all that great a chance of working for players in lottery. 

Every player of every game should have this "tattoed" into their memroy:

Never give the house the chance to stand to win from you what you have the chance to win from the house.

Keep coming up with names like "Spider system" though and Steve Player or Win Track might ask you to write ad copy for them.

Smile

Here is an example....

For the Michigan Daily Pick3 this evening, I predict that a 0, 1, 2, 3, 6, or 7 will fall in the FIRST position. If I play ALL the straight combinations with those leadoffs(600 total), and one of them falls, then I WIN the straight Daily Pick3 digit lottery payoff!!!!

So come back this evening and see if my prediction was right. In any event, most of those digits I listed will fall in the first position in the coming days!

Lotto City, Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #36256
                  March 30, 2006
                  1472 Posts
                  Posted: October 14, 2006, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

"What works for spiders in nature isn't going to have all that great a chance of working for players in lottery."

Patience is a virtue, my friend. Smile 

"Every player of every game should have this "tattoed" into their memroy:

Never give the house the chance to stand to win from you what you have the chance to win from the house".

Never try to conquer an entire army with one soldier, my friend. Big Smile

"Keep coming up with names like "Spider system" though and Steve Player or Win Track might ask you to write ad copy for them."

I can't speak for Steve Player, but my systems bring RESULTS. If you play all 270 straight 3 digit combinations and STILL miss the double, then that's on you!  lol Wink

Lotto City, Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #36256
                    March 30, 2006
                    1472 Posts
                    Posted: October 14, 2006, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

Lotterologist

Coin Toss:

"Yesterday a post went up about a number not hitting since 1988.

You obviously misunderstood what I meant. I stated, "For example, if I used the spider system, I might play all 6 way straight combinations that begin with a "1"(i.e 123, 125, 117, e.t.c. 100 combinations) ."

I'm sure that EACH of the of the 10 digits...0  thru 9, have fallen MANY times since 1988! Smile

Winner1313's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg

United States
                      Member #39744
                      May 21, 2006
                      163 Posts
                      Posted: October 14, 2006, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Big Smilewjere is the hell is my god tham message.

United States
                        Member #39744
                        May 21, 2006
                        163 Posts
                        Posted: October 14, 2006, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Lotteroloist Et All!!!!

Lottery post need to have a faster system, it takes too damm long to load up the pages etc. if one is on a dial-up. And I may add the majority of people have dial-up connections.

Now on the real message, download this free software called PhiMatrix at

http://www.phimatrix.com/download.htm

This software uses the Golden Ratio 1.618 in a graph that uses to predict the stock market.

So I think it can be applied to the lottery, if one can come up with a continious graph with the lottery numbers.

Come you genisuses or genny asses out there, and lets apply this software to the lottery.

It can  be done, only if the lottery numbers are represented in a graph.

What Do You All Think? 

Lotto City, Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #36256
                          March 30, 2006
                          1472 Posts
                          Posted: October 14, 2006, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

Sounds interesting....

Good Luck! Thumbs Up

United States
                            Member #39744
                            May 21, 2006
                            163 Posts
                            Posted: October 14, 2006, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Yea it sounds interesting, then have a go at it.

I tell you all something, Once some one comes out with a consistant winning system that person disappears from Lottery post. And keep their system to them selves.

I think that is what happened to Slippo. He disappeared because he found a systen that gives hin constant wins, And He Refuses To Share It. 

Lotto City, Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #36256
                              March 30, 2006
                              1472 Posts
                              Posted: October 14, 2006, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Hmmm I remember Slippo. I wonder whatever happened to him....