Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Spider System

Topic closed. 41 replies. Last post 10 years ago by cps10.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
sfilippo's avatar - skull
Oklahoma
United States
Member #33770
February 24, 2006
3146 Posts
Posted: November 15, 2006, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

Yea it sounds interesting, then have a go at it.

I tell you all something, Once some one comes out with a consistant winning system that person disappears from Lottery post. And keep their system to them selves.

I think that is what happened to Slippo. He disappeared because he found a systen that gives hin constant wins, And He Refuses To Share It. 

i better clear this post up a little with a reply here.... lol

i'm a person based in truth, and try my best to avoid the hypnotic euphoria that comes with fantacizing about being ultra-wealthy or having a winning system.

the truth is simple...

poor money management on my part and playing lots of losing picks day after day bankrupted my lottery account online. I was so disgusted with myself, that i totally quit working with the numbers and posting here at LP.

That's the ugly truth about it.

i may be the only person here at LP that that has ever happened to. You would think so by reading the posts here, but truth be known... that happens to a large percent of online players.

so, the answer to Winner1313's post is NO, i did not find a winning system and leave here laughing my way to the bank. lol

i think it best to keep a very skeptical mindset about so called 'winning systems' and just apply luck when you feel lucky, and just sit back and watch when you don't feel lucky.

just a sidenote here.... anyone using ANY of my programs and spending money on the numbers they produce should stop doing so or you WILL go broke!!!

the good news is, i apparently haven't quite learned my lesson from all of this yet, because here i am again, and i have refunded my online account. (or is that the bad news???)

anyway, here i go again, but forget about those 'winning systems.' I'm playing on luck because in a practical sense.. that's what it really is.

good luck to you too.

P.S. it's sfilippo and not slippo, although i did slippo on my ass and went broke, didn't i? lol

Smiley Steve

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
    The Carolinas - Charlotte
    United States
    Member #21627
    September 12, 2005
    4138 Posts
    Posted: November 15, 2006, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

Steve

I think your numbers were good...you just have to apply the right progression to it, in my opinion, of course, I always say progressions are the answer. If you can get one hit a week, you are going to profit, regardless. I think that your programs did provide at least one hit a week in every draw, wouldn't you say?

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Oklahoma
      United States
      Member #33770
      February 24, 2006
      3146 Posts
      Posted: November 15, 2006, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

LottoChica did the longest test for Duke in the pick 3, but i don't know about how that would have come out using progressive betting. Personally, i won't touch Duke or Emma with a ten foot pole now. and that goes for any system i've seen here in the last 6 months including all of the ones i have linked here at LP.

the thing around here is, people don't lay out their cash balance according to what they are betting and winning or losing so everyone can actually see in the real world what is going on.

you can read bragging posts around here all day long, but talk is cheap and there is that ultra-wealth fantasy which snags a lot of people and gets them going on that tangent of magic system discovery.

The ultra-wealth fantasy drives the system market, but honestly, there is no system that can support it's claims.

the best method i've seen here, ( and i don't know how she does it) is angelm's numbers for the pick 4. She posts very few picks and they usually hit.

so, if you can come up with a method like her's, then maybe you can make a little milk money on the side.

the rest of these methods that generate 5 or more picks for all states is a little too expensive to bet online. As far as the pick 3 for all states goes... well, one pick might be okay, but you better hit consistantly at least every other day or the money will go bye bye.

i'm going to try to limit my all-states pick 4 selections to just 3 per day, but i'll have to hit about every other day to stay ahead. best to watch angelm and follow along with her. she's the real deal.

Smiley Steve

United States
        Member #21627
        September 12, 2005
        4138 Posts
        Posted: November 15, 2006, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Sounds good...I think that if you play all-states, you have to have a large enough cash balance. I agree that people talk about hits here and hits there cannot possibly be playing all, unless they have thousands, maybe tens of thousands in bankroll.  But it can happen, just not for the average Joe. My advice to many people that PM me about certain strategies is to play a couple of states max for a while, build your bank, and add states/draws as you see fit. Too many people are concerned about making some money that they can withdraw right away. But the truth of the matter is that you have to build up your bank, just like in any other form of gambling, in order to make the income you are looking to make. That takes time, and cannot happen in just a week's or a month's time, unless you really find something that works out.

I will tell you another Pick 4 person that is drilling 'em down is mazk. Those numbers are great! And I have been working with ways to utilize them in selected states online so that you aren't laying out huge cash to try and get 1 or 2 hits. You need to work with a few states that are "due", play them in a controlled progressive environment and let them hit, build up some bank for you and then after a period of 6 months or so, start generating income from them.

I hate to see that you've given up on the quest, Steve, as I think you are a talented member here at LP. Believe me, I get as frustrated as the next person, but I do think that given the right circumstances and the right tools, income is very possible playing the Lottery. Personally, I think Pick 4 is the answer, but others like Pick-3 and that's fine too.

If you ever need any assistance for any game planning, please feel free to drop me a line. I want to win as bad as you do, my friend!!

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Oklahoma
          United States
          Member #33770
          February 24, 2006
          3146 Posts
          Posted: November 15, 2006, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

actually, i haven't given up just yet.

just have a few battle scars now, and watch what i'm doing more closely now.

and definitely staying away from systems that generate more than 5 picks for all states.

actually, about 3 picks is plenty to play per draw.

Smiley Steve

United States
            Member #21627
            September 12, 2005
            4138 Posts
            Posted: November 15, 2006, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

I heard that! I hope you can get some winners soon! I need some myself!!

Stooges

Oklahoma
              United States
              Member #33770
              February 24, 2006
              3146 Posts
              Posted: November 15, 2006, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

maybe i'll get my feet wet online again starting next week.

but i won't be diving in, that's for sure!

good luck to you too, Keith...

Smiley Steve

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: November 15, 2006, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

Lotteroloist Et All!!!!

Lottery post need to have a faster system, it takes too damm long to load up the pages etc. if one is on a dial-up. And I may add the majority of people have dial-up connections.

Now on the real message, download this free software called PhiMatrix at

http://www.phimatrix.com/download.htm

This software uses the Golden Ratio 1.618 in a graph that uses to predict the stock market.

So I think it can be applied to the lottery, if one can come up with a continious graph with the lottery numbers.

Come you genisuses or genny asses out there, and lets apply this software to the lottery.

It can  be done, only if the lottery numbers are represented in a graph.

What Do You All Think? 

You are most certainly right.. This can be apply to the lottery.  You have said in a previous post to keep it to yourself.. Don't let it leak out.. This could end the lottery...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
                  Member #21627
                  September 12, 2005
                  4138 Posts
                  Posted: November 15, 2006, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

You are most certainly right.. This can be apply to the lottery.  You have said in a previous post to keep it to yourself.. Don't let it leak out.. This could end the lottery...

I guess he won the lottery...

Stooges

Oklahoma
                    United States
                    Member #33770
                    February 24, 2006
                    3146 Posts
                    Posted: November 15, 2006, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

mums the word...

why do you keep bringing attention to it? LOL

Post tonight's powerball number... just the red ball is all... I'll go out and buy a ticket and triple my money tonight... Not more than one number though...

If you get it right, i'll download the super secret program that is destined to end the lottery as we know it.

Smiley Steve

Oklahoma
                      United States
                      Member #33770
                      February 24, 2006
                      3146 Posts
                      Posted: November 15, 2006, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

I guess he won the lottery...

tntea, is a lady. lol

i wouldn't doubt if she did win one of these days... she's on the hunt for sure...

Smiley Steve

United States
                        Member #21627
                        September 12, 2005
                        4138 Posts
                        Posted: November 16, 2006, 10:38 am - IP Logged

I was talking about winner1313, man :) But I also gather that winner1313 is a lady too :)

I know tntea! LOL

Stooges