Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

3 Card Monty....A 300 number filter

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 10 years ago by EXCALIBUR.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: October 14, 2006, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

Three Card Monty.....A #300 number filter 

Just don't ever play todays digits in the same position for the next draw. It works most of the time. 

Draw number of 123..... filter all 100 numbers starting with digit digit one in first position.... same for 2nd. position digit 2 and third positon digit 3. 

Tah- Dah.....  Filters 300 numbers out each day right off the bat. 

Put that with another big filter like a 500 digit MOSTLY ODD or Mostly HIGH ..... and we are into some serious subtraction.    

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: October 14, 2006, 4:48 pm - IP Logged
    Drawing DatePick 3Pick 4
    MiddayEveningMiddayEvening
    Sat, Oct 14, 20064-7-25-0-2-2
    Fri, Oct 13, 20064-7-6

It blew out in TN today..

Need observation though will see how often that applies..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: October 14, 2006, 9:30 pm - IP Logged
      Drawing DatePick 3Pick 4
      Fri, Oct 13, 20064-7-6

" Most of the time."  ...... which is a big deal in our game. Anytime we can say most of the time thats enough for me.

But.... also it helps to know real world working stats too.

The GA. Eve 365 game had a digit repeat around 27 times on top of itself in the last 365 draws.... 26 times in 2nd. positon ..and 28 times in 3rd. postion.   So...... most of the time is good.

Win d    

United States
        Member #2460
        October 7, 2003
        766 Posts
        Posted: October 15, 2006, 3:58 am - IP Logged

For straight on the Midday is OK

For the Eve draws things don't look too good at the moment.

But WIN D might be right when he says most of the time, I have not at this moment checked any other past draws lately, but long ago I did check this filter out on the Texas past draws and I remember that for some reason I didn't like the stats that I saw. 

Just now it failed 2 times out of 9 times on the Midday draws, not bad, but not great either, the problem is that filters failures add up, that is that, the failures of one filter add up to the failures of others filters and all filters don't exactly fail on the same draws, not every one of their failures anyway, 2 failures out of 9 is higher than 20% rate of failures just for that filter and at times it might be a higher rate of failures just for that one filter, if more filters are used and each of them has a failure rate of more than 20%, imagine in how many draws the filters will fail, 2 filters used could perhaps have a failure rate of 40% or higher or maybe a little lower, chosing numbers and or patterns as filters is not an easy thing, I often had to use trickery or what I call filters' tricks, a study is made of the several ways of chosing a given filter as a filter for the next draw and which-ever of the ways seems to have given better prior results is used, the same is done for every-one of the filters and which-ever of them seem to work best the most often are used.

Some-times one just most wait untill things look better filter-wise, it would take some draws' time going by untill the filters or some of them seem to start to work better.

What-ever seems to works better at a particular time, that is what is used at that time, but filters just have a bad habit of failing often and one most chose each of them very carefully.

I hope that that helps some.

Good luck.

Texas Midday Pick 3 Previous Lottery Results Draw Date  Results 
        Sat, Oct 14, 2006 7-1-7
        Fri, Oct 13, 2006 3-2-0
        Thu, Oct 12, 2006 5-0-6
        Wed, Oct 11, 2006 5-3-1
        Tue, Oct 10, 2006 4-8-0
        Mon, Oct 09, 2006 0-7-5
        Sat, Oct 07, 2006 1-6-8
        Fri, Oct 06, 2006 3-6-3
        Thu, Oct 05, 2006 0-0-6
        Wed, Oct 04, 2006 5-9-1
        ------------
        Texas Pick 3 Previous Lottery Results Draw Date  Results 
        Sat, Oct 14, 2006 6-7-2
        Fri, Oct 13, 2006 4-7-9
        Thu, Oct 12, 2006 0-9-9
        Wed, Oct 11, 2006 5-6-4
        Tue, Oct 10, 2006 5-3-6
        Mon, Oct 09, 2006 5-5-5
        Sat, Oct 07, 2006 9-5-8
        Fri, Oct 06, 2006 4-1-3
        Thu, Oct 05, 2006 3-6-6
        Wed, Oct 04, 2006 6-4-6
        ----------

United States
          Member #2460
          October 7, 2003
          766 Posts
          Posted: October 15, 2006, 4:23 am - IP Logged

Texas Midday Pick 3 Previous Lottery Results Draw Date  Results
          The "Mostly" filters are better used like this: As 25% of total draws filters:

Sat, Oct 14, 2006 7-1-7 HO OK
          Fri, Oct 13, 2006 3-2-0 LE OK
          Thu, Oct 12, 2006 5-0-6 HE OK
          Wed, Oct 11, 2006 5-3-1 LO OK
          Tue, Oct 10, 2006 4-8-0 LE OK
          Mon, Oct 09, 2006 0-7-5 HO OK
          Sat, Oct 07, 2006 1-6-8 HE OK
          Fri, Oct 06, 2006 3-6-3 LO OK
          Thu, Oct 05, 2006 0-0-6 LE OK = Worked.
          Wed, Oct 04, 2006 5-9-1 HO starts with.
          ------------

Texas Pick 3 Eve Previous Lottery Results Draw Date  Results 

Sat, Oct 14, 2006 6-7-2 HE OK
          Fri, Oct 13, 2006 4-7-9 HO Failed.
          Thu, Oct 12, 2006 0-9-9 HO OK
          Wed, Oct 11, 2006 5-6-4 HE OK
          Tue, Oct 10, 2006 5-3-6 HO Failed.
          Mon, Oct 09, 2006 5-5-5 HO Failed.
          Sat, Oct 07, 2006 9-5-8 HO OK
          Fri, Oct 06, 2006 4-1-3 LO OK
          Thu, Oct 05, 2006 3-6-6 HE Not OK = Failed.
          Wed, Oct 04, 2006 6-4-6 HE Start with.

Worked 5 times and failed 4 times, not good at all for the Eve draws.
          Those filters in that particular way are not to be used for the Eve TX draws at this time.
          Trickery is needed instead maybe for their use, but I will not at this time talk about filters' tricks, trickery allows some-times the use of some filters that otherwise could not be used at a particular time.
          That is, they are used in other more obscure ways, by use of certain filters' tricks.
          ----------

Good luck.

Too bad about my aborted last tutorial, it would have been great and would have put to light many things, put it is just the way that things sometimes go.

I share filters' knowledge and it makes me very upset when people charge for what I thought to them, as they charge for their programs and or workouts, that would never have been made at all if not for my filters' posts that were given free to all.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: October 15, 2006, 7:47 am - IP Logged
            Drawing DatePick 3Pick 4
            Fri, Oct 13, 20064-7-6

LOL.. That bottom sentence was suppose to say

"Neat observation though,  will see how often that applies.."

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
              Stone Mountain*Georgia
              United States
              Member #828
              November 2, 2002
              10491 Posts
              Posted: October 15, 2006, 9:34 am - IP Logged

Thanks for taking time out to look and think about this kind of filter with me. It is easy...... and it is big....or... at least it takes out a lot of numbers with no calculations...at it's most simple form. 

Funny .... I also looked at this filter years ago as well.... and also let it go. I do keep it in the back of my mind when arranging digits after my play list is already done....but not as a main focus.

I think....  the value of this type of filter is it can be applied to any next day draw.No waiting around.  It is simple and easy to use ....thats a big advantage.

That's it in a nut shell. With Most filters we have to wait on ..... or torture over when to use them. We have to wait for the build up. This filter is already assembled and ready to play with right outa the box !  LOL

It's just a big fat dumb old filter ....that anyone can use because it doesn't require any heavy lifting or timing skills.

It might even be better than a 50% filter of 500 numbers ....such as mostly high or mostly odd/even. Although this one is only a 300 number filter..... we don't have to let draws go by waiting for the big build up. We can actually play this filter anytime .....even in a strange state and be right most of the time.   

I have just started looking at it in a more selective way.....perhaps only after 2 or 3 doubles or .....playing the last single number and skipping doubles until the next single number.

In other words .... not using doubles as past digits when they pop up....only using the last singles digits.  

All Filters require us to ASSUME it's the right time to pull the trigger..... at some point.

At any rate.....We don't have to be right most of the time at all.   I only need to be right ...or really know.... one time in my life. To really know that is.  Just one time.

Not ....most of the time at all ....just one really big one. LOL   Naughty

Win d    

United States
                Member #2460
                October 7, 2003
                766 Posts
                Posted: October 15, 2006, 10:13 am - IP Logged

HO = 250 straight combos or 55 boxed combos = Mostly High+Mostly Odd.
                HE = Same = Mostly High+Mostly Even.
                LO = Same = Mostly Low+Mostly Odd
                LE = Same = Mostly Low+Mostly Even.

A possible way to play out of many ways to play.

Play the last pattern, that is play 250 straight combos per draw.

750 straight combos will be filtered out in this way per draw, best used with other good filter or filters for more added filtration.

Sat, Oct 14, 2006 6-7-2 HE Failed
                Fri, Oct 13, 2006 4-7-9 HO Won
                Thu, Oct 12, 2006 0-9-9 HO Failed
                Wed, Oct 11, 2006 5-6-4 HE Failed
                Tue, Oct 10, 2006 5-3-6 HO Won
                Mon, Oct 09, 2006 5-5-5 HO Won
                Sat, Oct 07, 2006 9-5-8 HO Failed
                Fri, Oct 06, 2006 4-1-3 LO Failed
                Thu, Oct 05, 2006 3-6-6 HE Won.
                Wed, Oct 04, 2006 6-4-6 HE Start with, Play the MostlyHigh+MostlyEven (HE) for the next draw.

Spent 250 X 9 = $2,250 on 9 straight draws.
                Won straight 4 times at 900 x 4 = $3,600.
                $3600 - $2,250 = $1,350 profit on 9 draws.
                Not too bad at all.
                And with only 1 filter used.
                This is just a possible example, I don't play.

---------

United States
                  Member #2460
                  October 7, 2003
                  766 Posts
                  Posted: October 15, 2006, 10:32 am - IP Logged

First filter trick for these particular patterns:
                  Reverse the last MostlyHigh or MostlyLow, which-ever just came out on the last draw.

Sat, Oct 14, 2006 6-7-2 HE Worked, next filter out LE for next draw.
                  Fri, Oct 13, 2006 4-7-9 HO Worked, next filter out LO for next.
                  Thu, Oct 12, 2006 0-9-9 HO Worked, next filter out LO for next.
                  Wed, Oct 11, 2006 5-6-4 HE Worked, next filter out LE for next.
                  Tue, Oct 10, 2006 5-3-6 HO Worked, next filter out LO for next.
                  Mon, Oct 09, 2006 5-5-5 HO Worked, next filter out LO for next.
                  Sat, Oct 07, 2006 9-5-8 HO Failed, next filter out LO for next.
                  Fri, Oct 06, 2006 4-1-3 LO Worked, Next filter out HO for next.
                  Thu, Oct 05, 2006 3-6-6 HE Worked, Next filter out LE again for next.
                  Wed, Oct 04, 2006 6-4-6 HE = LE Reversed, Filter out LE for next draw.

250 straight combos filtered out per draw, best used with other good filters.

Out of 9 times it worked 8 times. Not too bad.

United States
                    Member #2460
                    October 7, 2003
                    766 Posts
                    Posted: October 15, 2006, 10:43 am - IP Logged

Second filter trick for these particular patterns:
                    Reverse the last MostlyOdd or MostlyEven, which-ever just came out on the last draw.

Sat, Oct 14, 2006 6-7-2 HE Failed, next filter out LE for next draw.
                    Fri, Oct 13, 2006 4-7-9 HO Worked, next filter out HE for next.
                    Thu, Oct 12, 2006 0-9-9 HO Failed, next filter out HE for next.
                    Wed, Oct 11, 2006 5-6-4 HE Failed, next filter out HO for next.
                    Tue, Oct 10, 2006 5-3-6 HO Worked, next filter out HE for next.
                    Mon, Oct 09, 2006 5-5-5 HO Worked, next filter out HE for next.
                    Sat, Oct 07, 2006 9-5-8 HO Worked, next filter out HE for next.
                    Fri, Oct 06, 2006 4-1-3 LO Worked, Next filter out LE for next.
                    Thu, Oct 05, 2006 3-6-6 HE Worked, Next filter out HO again for next.
                    Wed, Oct 04, 2006 6-4-6 HE = HO Reversed, Filter out HO for next draw.

250 straight combos filtered out per draw, best used with other good filters.

Out of 9 times it worked only 6 times. Not too Good for that one.

Some filters' tricks work better than others.

And some filters' techniques are better than others.

Use  whatever seems to work the most often at a particular time for a particular game and change filters' technique with time as needed to.

United States
                      Member #2460
                      October 7, 2003
                      766 Posts
                      Posted: October 15, 2006, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Using booth filters trickks together 500 straight combos are reduced per draw.

On those 9 draws, together they failed on 4 draws out of 9 and worked on 5 draws.

At 500 combos per draw = 500 x 9 = 4,500 played.

Won on 5 draws at 900 = 900 x 5 = 4,500.

So no money lost there on those 9 draws, but no money was won either.

it was an EVEN DRAW.

Not too good of a deal there.

Always test on past draws first.

Not all is lost there are ways around many failures with flters tricks, one most learn how to bypass filters failures with the right filters tricks.

Also  there are many other filters to use and their tricks also,  some better and some worse.

United States
                        Member #2460
                        October 7, 2003
                        766 Posts
                        Posted: October 15, 2006, 11:08 am - IP Logged

There are also other sources of filters, some of which I have never talked about like what can be called:

In between draws' draws (Ranges).

Complimentary draws.

Same day draws.

Same date draws.

Combined draws.

Mirror draws.

Reversed draws.

One or more digits steps (added) draws.

Last draw fixed back steps draws.

And whatever else I have in the past thought of using as reference draws for filters patterns.

By the way, some filters are not too flexible and have more limitations than others.

Those Mostly filters are not too flexible or not flexible enough.

That puts very tight limits on their filters tricks, too few filters tricks to use for them.

United States
                          Member #2460
                          October 7, 2003
                          766 Posts
                          Posted: October 15, 2006, 11:36 am - IP Logged

Just maybe I will continue my last aborted tutorial after all, but not yet, maybe in a few more days to a few more weeks.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                            Stone Mountain*Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #828
                            November 2, 2002
                            10491 Posts
                            Posted: October 15, 2006, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

CA. eve and midday..... Mostly wins.  Maybe "Three Card Monty" is made for PRNG's rather than real draws using balls.

Sat, Oct 14, 20068-3-74-6-2Loss....
                            Fri, Oct 13, 20065-1-00-6-5
                            Thu, Oct 12, 20063-5-13-2-0
                            Wed, Oct 11, 20066-7-32-7-5
                            Tue, Oct 10, 20062-6-11-9-8
                            Mon, Oct 9, 20067-2-75-1-0
                            Sun, Oct 8, 20066-5-03-5-3
                            Sat, Oct 7, 20063-9-08-6-9
                            Fri, Oct 6, 20065-7-92-5-6Win s
                            Thu, Oct 5, 20062-1-06-4-8

Win d    

sysp34's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                              Heroic City
                              Indonesia
                              Member #31689
                              February 2, 2006
                              1153 Posts
                              Posted: October 16, 2006, 8:14 am - IP Logged

just the stats for GA Eve

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting